WrestleMania XXX: Fatal Fourway Tag Title Match

They have managed to get all these guys involved which is good. A bit of a shame that The Real Americans and The Uso's aren't on the actual show but the pre-show is still a pretty good spot.

I reckon The Uso's win. They are a popular face team and have only just won the belts. The Real Americans are ready to split with Cesaro getting a massive push. Indeed, The Real Americans will get an awesome reaction.

Uso's win and I'm optimistic that this can be a great match.

Rybaxel shouldnt even be in the match, Rowan and Harper should be. They are not winning. Real Americans are surely breaking up on Raw and near abouts with Cesaro turning face and getting a solid post-Mania push. Los Matadores are not title worthy, thus I see The Uso's retaining by default. They will have a feud post Mania with some slap together tag team.

The USO's will retain their belts tonight. I believe one day Rybaxel or maybe Rowan & Harper will be the next Tag Champs, but for now USO will retain and they should just so they can have a decent run with the belts. The Real Americans will finally split up. Nothing against Cesaro, Swagger and Zeb but Cesaro is clearly European, they should have thrown someone else in that faction that is actually American.

So what are Los Matadores and Rybackxel doing in this match?! Seriously, they could have this lackluster match WITHOUT The Real Americans and have Cesaro dominate the battle royal, or actually have a GREAT tag team match between the Usos and TRA.

Probably a boring match where the Usos retain. Oh and Cesaro makes his swing and people is going to love it....that part.

This was an ok match. My main problem with it was that it should have had someone from each team in the ring at once. I always hate the tag matches where you tag in members of other teams, it's really stupid and after 20+ years of fandom it still doesn't make sense to me to do these matches. It could just as easily have been The Usos VS The Real Americans. It came down to those two teams anyway. I agreed with the Usos retaining even though I still dislike them as a team. Good start to the show and it made sense to keep this on the pre-show, it was the match I cared the least about anyway.

As far as WWE tag team matches go, this one was a pretty solid bout to open the show if you were watching on the WWE Network. Everybody had at least a couple of minutes to shine and, while they weren't going to win, I thought they let Ryback and Los Matadores have the majority of the spots when they were in the match. Once we got down to the Usos and The Real Americans, we got a pretty good back and forth that led to an Usos victory and what I believe to be the end of the Swagger/Caesaro tandem. Once again, solid match and some good action if you had the Network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back