WrestleMania XXVIII Ticket Sales

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
I was browsing the net and ran across a story at pwtorch.com talking about first day ticket sales for the upcoming event. The story didn't say how many tickets were sold exactly, but it did say that Saturday was the best first day for ticket sales for any WWE event.

According to the article, WrestleMania XXVIII ticket sales came to $6.3 million for Saturday. The previous best first day was for WrestleMania XXV, which generated $4.8 million in ticket sales. I'm guessing that they'll have information on ticket sales for yesterday announced in another day or so.

This is good news for WWE as the event has already generated tons of money with just John Cena vs. The Rock announced. They're no doubt expecting a huge crowd and huge ppv buys, which they look to be on track to get.

Just a little improvement from Wrestlemania 25 huh? Those numbers are very impressive, especially considering especially considering they're for one day. All you can say is that they've done an excellent job building it, I mean you have The Rock and John Cena which is one of the most highly anticipated match ups in WWE history and on top of that you have Daniel Bryan who has promised to cash in at WM and possibly the last year we see The Undertaker at Wrestlemania. There's no doubt in my mind that this Wrestlemania will be the biggest and most profitable considering the card already being gold with Rocky and Cena on it. Hell we're only in November, imagine how pumped people are going to be when the rest of the card is set along with the expected returns of Jericho and Foley. This Wrestlemania is shaping up to be amazing and I for one cannot wait, that PPV will be ordered at my house I can promise you that.

A possible sign of things to come for Wrestlemania XXVIII pay-per-veiw buyrates? Hopefully so. This is really great news for the WWE. This shows just how great The Rock vs. John Cena will be at Wrestlemania in The Rock's hometown of Miami. I would imagine that the electricity will be simply magical there. Face facts, this match drew well. Anyone who doubted this match can stick it straight up their candy asses. The Miami crowd is usually hot for some wrestling and combine that with The Rock you have pure gold. I can already assume how great the card will be with Cena/Rock headlining so who could blame anyone for wanting tickets to what will become one of the greatest Wrestlemania's in a long time.

I personally have tickets to go. Never been to any WWE show outside of a small house show. Always been on the bucket list to go to Wrestlemania and personally am giddy about it.
That said, not shocked at all about the huge ticket sales. Aside from the obvious cena-rock match, there are so many other things to look forward to. The streak, Jericho, possible SCSA etc

Total touchdown for the WWE that is good news to hear!!! This has the potential to be the most stacked card ever! Think about it Cena V Rock Taker Jericho Maybe SCSA Punk everyone will be there!!! The PPV has the potential to reach 2 million buys i wonder if that has ever happened besides boxing.. This WM is gonna be electric i cant wait

I've said this before and I will say it again, Wrestlemania 28 will be the most memorable WrestleMania of all time, and apparently I'm not the only one that thinks that (looks at the ticket sales)

You have a plethora of possible returns like Austin, Jericho and Foley, people the fans want to see and will pay their money for.

You have a well deserving Daniel Bryan using his Money in the Bank rights on the Champion at WrestleMania (hopefully)

John Cena vs. The Rock will NOT be for the WWE Championship, so you have a seperate match there.

And Hmm... lets see... am I forgetting anything?

Oh yeah thats right... UNDERTAKER GETTING THE CHANCE TO EXTEND HIS STREAK TO 20-0!!

The WWE knows that what they have now is good. They know the potential that WrestleMania 28 has, and they are going to do their best to make sure it lives up to that potential.

I bought some tickets on thursday and I am pumped. This is my 7th WrestleMania, in a row, but I'm more excited about this one than any other WrestleMania I've attended. One thing though, I need to see The Rock win

I bought tickets on friday... And I can't wait to be there I mean just think about the possibilites!!!!.........cena rock, undertaker going 20-0 and possibly retiring, foley jericho and austin may be returning, hhh wrestling, d bryan cashing in, cm punk!!! Could be a great stacked card!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back