WrestleMania 35 Card Predictions

Discussion in 'WWE Discussion' started by Terry Gyimah, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Terry Gyimah

Terry Gyimah Championship Contender

I know Mania is only a few short months away from now but that being said if you had to think of a card right now, what matches would you go with? As far as the matches I would put on for the 35th anniversary of WrestleMania:

Main Card

WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose (obvious main event that closes out the show)

WWE Championship- The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan (2019 Royal Rumble Match winner) (other main event that goes on before the Shield Triple Threat)

Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Finn Balor (Grudge Match) (*Former NXT pupil going up against the brainchild of NXT; after Triple H attacks Balor with old faithful his trusty sledgehammer we don't see Balor for weeks; but rather mysterious messages signalling the return of The Demon; we get The Demon with Balor in his alter ego playing mind games with the COO; plus we get a Mania entrance with The Demon)

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman (Grudge Match)

WWE RAW Women's Championship- Charlotte (2019 Royal Rumble Match winner; switches brands) vs Ronda Rousey (c)

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton (Grudge Match) (The Viper wants to target heroes right he wants to erase them and who better for him to go after than AJ? If you really want to make the feud personal...you have Randy go after AJ's family like what Joe is doing right now but in return AJ makes it personal too by bringing Randy's family into it specifically Randy's father Cowboy Bob Orton and you have AJ attack him...boom you have your match set up)

WWE Intercontinental Championship- Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre (c) (*McIntyre turns on Ziggler basically beating the holy hell out of Dolph to the point where we don't see Ziggler for quite some time and in the process McIntyre becomes IC Champion; McIntyre then basically accuses Ziggler of being the weak link in their tag team and that he is trying to get to the top and that all he ever did was carry Ziggler; cue Ziggler's dramatic return as The Show Off of old as he turns into a babyface that fans can really get behind again as they trade attacks week after week with the rivalry becoming so personal that the title ends up being defended at Mania)

WWE United States Championship- Andrade Cien Almas (c) w/Zelina Vega vs Rey Mysterio (returning)

Samoa Joe vs John Cena (Grudge Match)

WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships (Fatal 4 Way Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match)- The Bar (c) vs The New Day vs The Usos vs Sanity

Kick Off Matches

WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Buddy Murphy (c) vs Cedric Alexander vs Mustafa Ali vs Drew Gulak vs Kalisto vs Hideo Itami (6 Pack Challenge Match)

WWE RAW Tag Team Championship- The Authors of Pain (c) w/Drake Maverick vs The Revival vs The B Team vs American Alpha (returning as Gable & Jordan get back together and reform)

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: Bobby Lashley wins it by last eliminating Bobby Roode; basically setting up a major push for Lashley post Mania

Women's Battle Royal- Winner: Alexa Bliss by last eliminating both Bayley and Sasha Banks simultaneously at the same time while they are both fighting on the ropes Alexa dumps them both out at the same time in a cowardly move as they take their eyes off of her for a second

Jack-Hammer likes this.
  2. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

It's a little bit early to do this but It's always fun to try and predict where they will be going come mania season.

Main event: raw women's championship match: Ronda rousey vs Charlotte.

This as been the rumor main event for months now, so here how I would go about this, simply put, have Becky lynch beat Charlotte for the smackdown title, then Charlotte wins the royal rumble and instead of challenging for her own brand's title, she challenge Ronda for the belt.

WWE championship match: AJ styles vs Daniel Bryan
    Pretty much a dream match that you can book through the rumble.

Universal title match: Ambrose vs reigns vs Rollins
    I like the idea of doing this again but this time with Ambrose as the heel.

WWE smackdown women title match: Becky lynch vs asuka
    Why not do this match on the biggest stage. It never been done and It's probably the biggest match they have with the smackdown women's roster.

WWE intercontinental match ladder match
    Drew McIntyre vs dolph ziggler vs bray Wyatt vs Kevin owens
    I know It's a all heel match, but strowman will probably go back baby face by mania and maybe McIntyre will turn on ziggler as well. I see McIntyre be if champ by mania.

WWE U.S title match: andrate almas vs rusev vs shinsuke vs Samoa Joe vs orton

Another multi man match but I don't see where any of these guy could go right now on the card.

Smackdown tag title match: the bludgeon brothers vs the new day
    Nothing really special here but I think Rowan will be back before mania so why not give them their rematch at mania.

Kurt angle vs HHH
    Big attraction match and Again I don't see who you could put with HHH next year.

John cena vs lashley
    Why not, they only did it once and it still a strong match

Taker vs strowman: I think this could be a quick match between 2 monsters and if they ever want to ciment strowman as a top guy, have him go through taker in quick fashion.

Kickoff
    Andre battle royal
    Women's battle royal
    Those two matches are staple for mania so it won't change.

WWE cruiserweight title match: drew gulak(c) vs kalisto

Kalisto and the lucha house party have been one of the hottest act on 205 live and drew deserve a run as champion, these 2 would have such a great match.

Raw tag team title match: b-team(c) vs authors of pain.
    I see the b-team somehow regain the title at some point before mania and this is the match I really want to see. I just want to see the authors squash the b team.

3. Greg4WWE

Greg4WWE Pre-Show Stalwart

Taker vs Stroman? Why? Just curious.

4. Dave

Dave Administrator
    Staff Member Administrator

There are only a couple of matches that I can see being absolute certainties at this point. Those matches are AJ Styles versus Daniel Bryan and Charlotte versus Ronda Rousey.

Beyond that, I think it's time to pull the trigger on the SHIELD having a Mania match between themselves. Rollins has been on a tear for the longest time and would deserve to go over the other two on the biggest stage.

That aside, as long as they use their top stars well enough, I'll have no complaints. Drew Mcintyre deserves a good match but I'd be willing to be that match will be with Dolph Ziggler. People like Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman would make great matches if you ask me.

At this stage though, it's just too early to say with any certainty.

5. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

You need something for taker to do if he want to be on the mania card yet again, plus you strowman is clearly the new pet project of Vince so it make sense to have strowman beat a legend in quick fashion.

6. Greg4WWE

Greg4WWE Pre-Show Stalwart

If that is the case, I would probably go with Cena. He seems to be ok putting guys over these days.

Psykohurricane55 likes this.
  7. Terry Gyimah

Terry Gyimah Championship Contender

Or another card I would go with

Pre-Show (Kick Off)

1- WWE Cruiserweight Championship- Lio Rush (c) vs Drake Maverick- Winner: Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion Lio Rush

2- Women's Battle Royal- Winner: Nikki Cross by last eliminating Alexa Bliss

3- Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal- Winner: NXT's resident Monster Lars Sullivan wins the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal by last eliminating Bobby Roode

Main Show (Main Card)

1- WWE RAW Tag Team Championships- The Revival vs American Alpha (reunited; Jason Jordan & Chad Gable) vs The Authors of Pain (c)- Winners: New RAW Tag Team Champions American Alpha

2- WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championships- The Bar (c) vs The New Day vs The Usos vs Sanity (Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match)- Winners: New WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Champions Sanity

3- WWE Intercontinental Championship- Seth Rollins (c) vs Dean Ambrose (heel turn)- Winner: Still WWE Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins

4- (Grudge Match)- Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley- Winner: Braun Strowman

5- WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship- Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka- Winner: New WWE Smackdown Live Women's Champion Asuka

6- (Grudge Match)- Shane McMahon (returning) vs Samoa Joe- Winner: Samoa Joe

7- WWE RAW Women's Championship- Ronda Rousey (c) vs Charlotte Flair (2019 Women's Royal Rumble Match winner; Charlotte wins the Rumble for the women and she switches shows to face off against Ronda turning heel in the build-up)- Winner: Still WWE RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey

8- WWE United States Championship (6 Pack Challenge)- Andrade Cien Almas (c) w/Zelina Vega vs Rusev vs Jeff Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Luke Harper- Winner: New WWE United States Champion Luke Harper

9- (Grudge Match)- Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Finn Balor (however Finn at Mania comes out as The Demon completely throwing Triple H and Stephanie for a loop)- Winner: Demon Balor

10- John Cena vs The Undertaker- Winner: John Cena

11- WWE Championship (Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match)- The Miz (c) vs Daniel Bryan (2019 Men's Royal Rumble Match winner) vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton- Winner: New WWE Champion Daniel Bryan by last eliminating AJ Styles

12- WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs The Rock- Winner: Still WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns