Wrestlemania 33

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
Assuming WrestleMania 33 is in approximately in 9 months from now I mean now that the brand split has pretty much taken effect here in WWE it just adds to the unpredictability of WrestleMania 33 now doesn't it? Because planned matches that they obviously had will obviously have to change now what with there being a brand split and it being Smackdown and RAW being its own entities once again but also the potential for inter-promotional matches could happen too as well

That being said I wonder if anyone has any thoughts as far as WrestleMania 33 goes and just what kind of matches we could end up seeing at WrestleMania 33

Traditionally, the brand split doesn't have much bearing on the WM card, other then to make a match seem more special.

Rock Vs. Brock

Undertaker Vs. Cena

Samoa Joe Vs AJ Styles

Raw title

Balor Rollins owens

SD title

Orton Ambrose

The WWE Championship and the WWE Universal Championship will obviously be defended but the question is who will the respective champions will be heading into WrestleMania 33

But I can definitely see Triple H somehow being on the card for WrestleMania 33 but as for who he faces is anyone's guess just like how I can see The Undertaker being on the card but seeing as how Mania is in Orlando in The Rock's home state of Florida Rock being from Miami I can see him being on the card too somehow

Hmm, here's my card(I won't give alot of thought into it considering alot can change leading up to wrestlemania but here's what I can throw in)

Raw Title
Roman Reigns vs Seth Rollins(c) vs Dean Ambrose

SD Title:
Bray Wyatt(c) vs AJ Styles

John Cena Vs Undertaker, If John Cena wins, Undertaker will retire

Owens vs Sami Zayn, Last Man Standing match for a future title shot(Because why the hell not, would be better if they could have a SD title shot but whatever), also considering they won't have a rubber match at SS, they way it looks like

WWE women's championship: Bayley vs Sasha Banks(c) III, could have some sort of stipulation) or if they are 2 titles and they won't do like a royal rumble thingy for the women..We can have Charlotte vs Sasha Banks(c) vs Nia Jax for the Raw women's championship

and Bayley vs Idk for the smack women's title, Asuka would be too soon for a title shot, let alone a call up, *checks if paige is on smack, apperantly not eh* so how about Bayley vs Becky Lynch vs Natalya or something, I really don't know xD

Raw tag titles: The New Day vs Bullet Club(c) vs Enzo & Cass or something :p

Smackdown tag titles: I really dont know, how about Vaudvillians vs American Alpha or something

Intercontential title: ehh really no idea, Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin, Really no idea

United States Title: Rusev vs Kurt Angle in a submissions match? or something

Brock Lesnar vs Cesaro

Too many title matches to be honest

still need a finn balor match

and a battle Royal

and alot of other things, eh Let's make Wrestlemania 8 hours(6 hours Show and 2 hours pre show)

Edit: On the other hand playas, Let's make it a triple threat for SD Title Finn Balor(somehow traded to Smack) vs Bray Wyatt vs AJ Styles
Also make Rusev vs Kurt a submission count anywhere match

Pretty obvious some of you guys don't know the first thing about booking. Here's how the card should go.

Raw Universal Title
(c) Brock Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

I would have Balor win the title at Summerslam but drop it to Brock before mania. Joe would be a surprise entrant in the rumble and win it.

WWE Championship
(c) Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena

Dolph would lose to Ambrose at Summerslam thus causing him to snap and become heel. He would win the title back at the elimination chamber thus keeping Ambrose strong.

Raw vs Smackdown
Seth Rollins vs AJ Styles

To keep the brand split important I would have only one Raw vs Smackdown match and to be honest you can't do any better than this. Start of a big AJ face run.

Undertaker's last match
Undertaker vs Finn Balor

Have the demon retire taker for good and take taker's supernatural spot in the WWE.

US Title
(c) Rusev vs Kevin Owens

Would be a great match for both guys and way to keep Owens at the top of the card.

I agree with the notion that the brand extension shouldn't really have too much of an impact on the matches themselves but rather give them more meaning than they would've had. A good WrestleMania with 2 big title matches was the plan from 19-29 but I really think that only successfully happened on about half of their tries. I would love to see the following card:

WWE World Championship Match
Randy Orton (c) def. The Rock - I don't think anyone wants another part-time title reign but I do think it'd be an absolute shame if the two best third generation stars of all-time never faced off in a one on one match. Turn Randy heel, have him cut promos saying hes the greatest 3rd generation guy, then have the Rock return to his show and try to shut him up at a WM in his hometown, only to have him put over the younger star.

John Cena def. The Undertaker - this match has been money for years but they haven't even really teased it at all in the last decade. If taker is done, let him put over Cena for his latch match but if he still has more in the tank, reverse the decision and have him pin Cena clean. A loss would do absolutely nothing for either guy

Brock Lesnar def. Samoa Joe - While Lesnar's last WM outing was a big disappointment, this would provide him a good chance to redeem himself in a physical match against a guy who almost kinda resembles his last UFC opponent. What better way to give Joe his WM debut than in a war with the most over guy in the business?

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens def. Finn Balor (c) vs. Sami Zayn - I'm not sure if a world title match can qualify as a "show-stealer" but since it's out of the top 3 matches on the card I'll say it is anyway. These are 3 of the best workers in the whole damn company and I think a lot of us agree that KO deserves a major moment like this at a major show; he's had too many losses recently.

Seth Rollins def. Triple H - I think Seth Rollins is truly the #1 guy in the business and should be the face of the WWE but the fact that he already got so far so quickly leads me to believe that they'll choose younger guys for the title reigns and have him face part-timers, which is why I have him here in the match that was supposed to happened at this year's WrestleMania.

WWE Women's Championship
Bayley def. Sasha Banks (c) Money. Two best females in the world and luckily for us they work best against each other. Another show-stealer without a doubt.

AJ Styles def. Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt - #1 Contender Match - the #1 contender stipulation adds some drama between a match that already looks great on paper. If they don't already make AJ champ between now and WM33 this is the perfect way to start and give us a potential "Summer of AJ" reign

WWE Tag Team Championship
Enzo & Cass def. New Day (c) vs. The Club - TLC Match - They have the talent, they have the crowd interest, they have the athleticism, why not have them perform in the most popular match stipulation and put over the most popular tag team to give them their first major title win in their careers (they never won the belts in NXT).

Shaq w/Charles Barkley def. Big Show - Is it really WrestleMania if no celebrities show up!? This match has been confirmed and despite the fact I have no idea what show Big Show is on I can guarantee this will get a decent amount of time on the show and I can see Shaq going over with some outside interference, much like Floyd did at WM24.

Baron Corbin w/ Shane def. Roman Reigns w/ Stephanie - I'm in the camp that doesn't like inter-promotional matches (unless they bring back Bragging Rights!) but I can definitely see them doing one at the big show to see who has had the better progress thus far. Let these two big guys fight on behalf of their shows on the big stage and maybe have a DB shining wizard help give Corbin the edge over Roman Reigns

Pre-Show:

United States Championship
Cesaro & Paige def. Rusev & Lana - if anyone on Team Rusev is pinned, Rusev loses the belt- Triple H has lost the WWE Championship twice in matches exactly like this one so it's not necessarily uncommon. I feel bad leaving Cesaro completely off the card so this was the best I could do because I don't really have anything else for him . Now I know how WWE Creative feels

Intercontinental Championship
Apollo Crews def Shelton Benjamin (c) - Running out of ideas. These guys are both uber athletic talents that I'd imagine would get a good crowd reaction in the ring. Have Shelton cost Apollo the belt at Summerslam and plant the seeds for an extremely long feud that culminates in this match with the younger guy getting the win.

This card is what would make me damn interested in Wrestlemania 33. (matches are in no particular order whatsoever)

*. Seth Rollins Vs. Triple H (Grudge Match)
Face Rollins defeats Triple H at the biggest event of the year and then stops using The Pedigree which doesn't suit him in any way.

*. Sasha Banks (c) Vs. Bayley for Women Title
Give a lengthy reign to Sasha while turning her heel near February 2017. Bayley defeats her again.

*. Becky Lynch Vs. Nikki Bella (c) for Women Title
Becky wins her first title at the biggest event of the year.

*. Bray Wyatt Vs. AJ Styles (c) for World Title
Face Wyatt wins the Royal Rumble and heel AJ wins the title off Ambrose at the same event. At Wrestlemania, Wyatt wins his first title.

*. Cesaro Vs. Roman Reigns (c) for US Title
Reigns wins the title off Rusev while turning heel and has a long badass title reign until Wrestlemania where Cesaro halts his reign. Reigns defeats him at last PPV before Wrestlemania via cheating and therefore it's an No DQ match here.

*. Enzo/Cass Vs. New Day for titles

*. American Alpha Vs. The Revival for titles

*. Finn Balor Vs. Rusev (c) for Universal Title

*. John Cena (c) Vs. Samoa Joe for InterContinental Title

*. Dean Ambrose Vs. The Undertaker

*. Asuka Vs. Paige Vs. Charlotte

*. Brock Lesnar Vs. Kevin Owens

*. Sami Zayn Vs. Austin Aries

*. Neville Vs. Kota Ibushi Vs. TJ Perkins Vs. Tajiri Vs. Metallik Vs. Swann/Sabre for Cruserweight Title.

Wrestlemania 33

Singles match for the WWE World Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs John Cena

Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) vs Royal Rumble winner Kevin Owens

No DQs match
Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

Singles match w/ Shawn Michaels as the special guest referee
Seth Rollins (w/ Mick Foley) vs Triple H (w/ Stephanie McMahon)

Interpromotional match
Finn Balor (w/ The Club) vs Bray Wyatt (w/ The Wyatt Family)

Singles match
Randy Orton vs AJ Styles

Singles match for the WWE World Tag Team Championship
New Day(c) vs Enzo & Cass

Singles match for the WWE Universal Tag Team Championship
Dolph Ziggler & Shelton Benjamin(c) vs American Alpha

Street Fight
Big Show vs Shaq

Fatal-4-Way match Interpromotional match
Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch

6-Man Ladder match for the US Championship
Sami Zayn(c) vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Chris Jericho vs Rusev

Cruiserweight Championship match ft. Neville

~WrestleMania 33~

*Pre-Show*

Cruiserweight Championship match ft. Neville

Women's Battle Royal

Tag Team match for the WWE Universal Tag Team Championship
Dolph Ziggler & Shelton Benjamin(c) vs American Alpha
Winners: American Alpha

*Main Card*

Triple Threat match for the WWE World Tag Team Championship
The Club(c) vs The New Day vs Enzo & Cass
Winners: Enzo & Cass

Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz(c) (w/ Maryse) vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Winner: Nakamura

Singles match
AJ Styles vs Randy Orton
Winner: AJ Styles

6-Man Ladder match for the WWE United States Championship
Chris Jericho(c) vs Sami Zayn vs Cesaro vs Shinsuke Samoa Joe vs Rusev vs Sheamus
Winner: Sami Zayn

Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Winner: Braun Strowman

Interpromotional Singles match
Finn Balor (w/ Kane) vs Bray Wyatt (w/ Luke Harper & Eric Rowan)
Winner: Bray Wyatt

Singles match
Seth Rollins vs Triple H
Winner: Seth Rollins

Street Fight
The Big Show vs Shaq
Winner: Shaq

No Disqualification match
Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker
Winner: The Undertaker

Hall of Fame inductees segment

Interpromotional Fatal-4-Way match for the WWE Women's Championship
Sasha Banks(c) vs Charlotte vs Bayley vs Becky Lynch
Winner: Anyone

Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship
Brock Lesnar(c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs 2017 Royal Rumble winner Kevin Owens
Winner: Kevin Owens

Attendance Announcement and Concert

Singles match for the WWE World Championship
Dean Ambrose(c) vs John Cena
Winner: Dean Ambrose

I think WM33 may turn out to be the final WrestleMania for quite a few WWE talents, and might be the closest we get to a real "end of an era" feeling. Red text is a RAW match, blue text is a SmackDown match, and black text is an interpromotional match (which I feel should be exclusive to the Big Four events). I've also made one roster change, in which at some point prior to WrestleMania, The Golden Truth get traded to SmackDown for The Vaudevillains.

KICKOFF SHOW

1 - Cruiserweight Championship - Neville (C) vs. The Brian Kendrick:

Neville becomes the first holder of the reactivated title, and has a lengthy reign with it, so people can wash the sour taste of the championship's last few active years out of their mouths. Neville retains over Kendrick.

WINNER, and STILL Cruiserweight Champion: Neville

2 - Baron Corbin vs. Zack Ryder:

Corbin should not be competing on the main card at WrestleMania. Ryder would be ecstatic just to get a singles match, even on the Kickoff Show. Give Ryder the win and keep Corbin in the lower midcard where he should stay until he improves. A lot.

WINNER: Zack Ryder

WRESTLEMANIA 33

3 - Fatal Four Way Match for the World Tag Team Championships - The Golden Truth (C) vs. The Usos vs. American Alpha vs. The Ascension:

Just like WrestleMania 20, both brands' tag titles are going to be defended in the same format. Let Goldust come into WrestleMania (which I think will be his last) as a champion, plus The Usos FINALLY get to be on the WrestleMania card after being in the company for nearly a decade by this point. The Usos pick up the win and move into a feud with American Alpha following Mania, which also means that for the first time since 2001, a tag team title changes hands at WrestleMania.

WINNERS, and NEW World Tag Team Champions: The Usos

4 - Andrè the Giant Memorial Battle Royal:

Like the first three years, use a good mix of veteran talents and young guys who need the exposure. A young guy won at WM30 and WM32, while a veteran won at WM31. Keep the pattern going and give it to a veteran on his way out, The Big Show, who retires after the match as the only 2-time winner of the ATGMBR.

WINNER: The Big Show

5 - Triple Threat Match for the WWE Women's Championship - Sasha Banks (C) vs. Paige vs. Charlotte:

Sasha holds the title all the way until Mania, turning heel somewhere around Survivor Series, wanting to prove that the "Boss" doesn't need fans or friends to be at the top, and beats everyone put in front of her. At WrestleMania, she faces the former champion Charlotte, and Paige, who gets moved back to the top of the Divas card. Paige pins Charlotte to win the title, which leads to Sasha continuing to state that she was never beaten, and Paige vs. Sasha being the major women's feud on RAW.

WINNER, and NEW WWE Women's Champion: Paige

6 - Intercontinental Championship: Alberto Del Rio (C) vs. Austin Aries:

Austin gets signed to SmackDown in the fall, going undefeated for months, and beats The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship, before dropping to Del Rio at the Rumble in a Triple Threat Match also involving The Miz (in which Aries is not beaten). Aries gets his rematch at WrestleMania, and suffers his first main roster loss, but will regain the title later.

WINNER, and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Alberto Del Rio

7 - Fatal Four Way Match for the WWE Tag Team Championship: Enzo & Big Cass (C) vs. The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day (with Xavier Woods) vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson:

RAW's tag team division would closer resemble the Attitude Era, in that these four teams would be routinely trading the belts back and forth for a few months, with The New Day's record-breaking reign ended by Gallows & Anderson, who then drop the belts to The Dudley Boyz, who then lose to Enzo & Cass, who come into WrestleMania as champions. Here, The New Day regain their titles and begin their third reign, and The Dudleyz will split up the following night on RAW.

WINNERS, and NEW WWE Tag Team Champions: The New Day

8 - Money in the Bank Ladder Match - Cesaro vs. United States Champion Chris Jericho vs. Finn Balor vs. Sheamus vs. Sami Zayn vs. The Miz vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane:

Personally I feel the MITB PPV has run it's course, and with two World Championships again, the match is better suited to take place at WrestleMania, and to celebrate it's return, the number of participants is increased to 10, like the last time it was at WrestleMania. I see Ziggler having won the WWE World Championship at some point in 2016, but losing it only days later, leading to him being more determined than ever to winning this match. Sami Zayn will have gotten a shot at the Universal Championship and come close to winning, but lost, and wants another shot. Shelton Benjamin would have only recently returned to action (since it's now confirmed his return has been delayed by surgery) and wants to make this match his own again. Jericho, who won the US title from Roman Reigns, is still trying to win the match he created. Cesaro is still hungrily seeking his first World title after Sheamus screws him out of the title shot he has earned in the past. As always, John Cena is still on the hunt for title reign #16. But I think this night rightfully belongs to Cesaro, who captures the briefcase and will later cash it in, but on SmackDown's champion, eventually becoming the WWE World Champion a few months after WrestleMania and moving to SmackDown.

WINNER: Cesaro

9 - Women's World Championship - Bayley (C) vs. Nikki Bella:

Bayley is signed to SmackDown shortly after SummerSlam to compete in the tournament for the reactivated Women's World Championship, but loses in the finals to the returning Nikki Bella. Bayley later wins the title from Nikki in February, leading to a rematch at WrestleMania where Bayley defeats Nikki again and cements her place as SmackDown's top Diva.

WINNER, and STILL Women's World Champion: Bayley

10 - Brock Lesnar (with Paul Heyman) vs. Roman Reigns:

Despite recent reports, I don't think Vince is quite ready to give up on Roman Reigns being THE guy, and is banking on this rematch to get Roman back to the top, after his months of midcard punishment are over. After winning the US title from Rusev and then losing it to Chris Jericho, Roman demands a one-on-one rematch with Brock Lesnar, which Lesnar eventually accepts. in a reversal from the previous match, this time Reigns thoroughly dominates Lesnar throughout the match, until getting trapped in the Kimura Lock and tapping out, leading to Roman finally turning heel the next night on RAW after being heckled by the crowd.

WINNER by submission: Brock Lesnar

11 - WWE Universal Championship - Seth Rollins (C) vs. Kevin Owens:

By this point, Rollins has transitioned into a full babyface, while Owens, after being the runner-up in the Royal Rumble, wins a tournament to become #1 Contender, and dominates Rollins for weeks. The Authority, who have been backing Owens as the new "future" of WWE, eventually turn on Rollins in the fall, and manipulate Owens to win the tournament by giving him easy opponents. Owens gets his first WrestleMania main event level match, and this would most likely steal the show. Rollins retains in a very close match.

WINNER, and STILL WWE Universal Champion: Seth Rollins

12 - Rusev (with Lana) vs. The Undertaker:

Undertaker returns to WWE at Survivor Series, having signed with SmackDown, and announces that WrestleMania 33 will be his final match, win lose or draw. Wanting to headline the event for the last time, Undertaker competes in the 2017 Royal Rumble Match, eliminating Rusev along the way, only for an enraged Rusev to re-enter the ring and eliminate Undertaker, then lock him in the Accolade on the outside, requiring personnel and referees to finally separate them. Rusev challenges Undertaker to a WrestleMania match for "robbing" him of his title opportunity, and Undertaker eventually accepts. At WrestleMania, after a long and brutal physical match, Undertaker defeats Rusev and secures one last WrestleMania victory. Before Undertaker leaves the ring, Rusev admits defeat and shakes Undertaker's hand before leaving him to celebrate, turning Rusev face and leading to a babyface main event push for Rusev. That week on SmackDown, Undertaker appears in the ring for the final time to do his kneeling pose, and lightning strikes and the lights go out. When the lights come back on, Undertaker's coat and hat are left in the ring, and Undertaker is never seen again until his eventual Hall of Fame induction.

WINNER: The Undertaker

13 - Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Championship - Randy Orton (C) vs. Dean Ambrose (Royal Rumble Winner) vs. AJ Styles:

Months prior to WrestleMania, Dean Ambrose loses the WWE World Championship to Dolph Ziggler, whose reign is ended only days later by AJ Styles. Randy Orton then wins the title from Styles at the Royal Rumble, while Dean Ambrose last eliminates Kevin Owens to win the Rumble match later that night. That week on SmackDown, Ambrose announces he's challenging for the WWE World Championship at WrestleMania (the Rumble winner will again have the choice of which title to challenge for), but AJ Styles demands to have HIS rematch at WrestleMania. After three consecutive #1 Contender matches between Ambrose and Styles end in a double countout, a double disqualification, and a double pinfall draw, Shane McMahon announces both men will challenge Randy Orton for the title in a Triple Threat Match at WrestleMania. In the match, Ambrose pins Orton to win the title back, and after a later rematch with Orton, will feud with Styles into the summer.

WINNER, and NEW WWE World Champion: Dean Ambrose

Assuming WrestleMania 33 is in approximately in 9 months from now I mean now that the brand split has pretty much taken effect here in WWE it just adds to the unpredictability of WrestleMania 33 now doesn't it? Because planned matches that they obviously had will obviously have to change now what with there being a brand split and it being Smackdown and RAW being its own entities once again but also the potential for inter-promotional matches could happen too as well

That being said I wonder if anyone has any thoughts as far as WrestleMania 33 goes and just what kind of matches we could end up seeing at WrestleMania 33

It should be a great card. The brand split should help guys like Big Cass, Strowman and Balor should be big stars by WM 33. Media has been pushing Shaq vs. Big Show, so I expect to see that.

It should be a great card. The brand split should help guys like Big Cass, Strowman and Balor should be big stars by WM 33. Media has been pushing Shaq vs. Big Show, so I expect to see that.

If Big Cass and Braun Strowman are in major matchups at WM33, it will be a complete failure of an event. Cass is decent as a tag team guy, but the thought of him as a singles star is laughable. Braun Strowman anywhere but in a battle royal is just a waste of a match spot, he's one of the worst things in WWE.

If Big Cass and Braun Strowman are in major matchups at WM33, it will be a complete failure of an event. Cass is decent as a tag team guy, but the thought of him as a singles star is laughable. Braun Strowman anywhere but in a battle royal is just a waste of a match spot, he's one of the worst things in WWE.

Cass got that look and size they want in a top star. Strowman got the look and size too. I wouldn't be surprised if he's in line for a future US/Universal Championship shot - Strowman vs. Reigns, Strowman vs. Rollins/Balor.

I know.. It would be bad. But giants draw and it would a spectacle to watch. Shaq vs Big Show is gonna be atrocious anyways.

But if Big Show/Shaq is already the wrestling equivalent of dog turds (which, even as a huge Big Show fan, I can't argue), adding Braun Strowman and Big Cass to it is like a cat climbing on top of the dog turds and adding it's own crap to the pile.

I'm really happy none of you are on the creative team lol...pretty rough cards so far....here's how you book it...

WrestleMania 33

WWE Universal Title
Roman Reigns © vs John Cena

WWE Woman’s Title
Bayley vs Sasha Banks ©

“Once & For All”
Triple H vs The Rock

Tag Titles TLC Match
The New Day © vs The Club vs Enzo & Big Cas

“Demon King” Finn Balor vs The Undertaker

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Brock Lesnar

Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

WWE Heavyweight Title
Dean Ambrose © vs Randy Orton

United States Title
Austin Aries © vs Sami Zayn

Inter-promotional Grudge Match
Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles​

Pre-Show​

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match
The Miz © vs Dolph Ziggler vs Shelton Benjamin vs Bray Wyatt vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal​

Unfortunately, the most matches WrestleMania has ever had was 12 which they've done a couple of times. So it seems as though all the leftover talent would just have to compete in the Battle Royal which kinda sucks, but there's only so much time available.

IF they were able to do an "All Day" event like they did back in 2000, then these are the matches that I would change/add...

Backlot Brawl
Baron Corbin vs Bray Wyatt

Insert Neville & Kalisto into the IC Title Ladder Match in their place

Interpromotional Woman's Match
Charlotte vs Paige vs Becky Lynch

Battle of the Giants
Big Show vs Braun Stroman vs Kane vs Mark Henry

Cesaro vs Rusev

-Also, regarding the Main Event...I'd look to repackage Roman Reigns into a heel. Make him cheat to win the title at the Rumble, and have John win the Rumble and call Reigns out for the way in which he won, and how he's going to take the title off him at WrestleMania. Reigns would be repackaged to resemble more of the arrogant/suited up character he was in NXT...ala Corporate Rock/Evolution Batista.

Career vs Career)- The Undertaker vs John Cena

Triple H w/Stephanie McMahon vs Seth Rollins w/Mick Foley and Shane McMahon (Control of WWE)

WWE Universal Championship- Roman Reigns (c) vs Finn Balor (2017 Royal Rumble Match winner)

WWE Championship (Triple Threat Match)- AJ Styles (c) vs Randy Orton vs Dean Ambrose

Money in the Bank (Interpromotional)- Ziggler vs Jericho vs Miz vs Cesaro vs Owens vs Zayn vs Benjamin vs Kalisto

4th Annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal

WWE Women's Championship (Fatal 4 Way)- Sasha Banks (c) vs Bayley vs Charlotte vs Nia Jax

WWE Smackdown Live Women's Championship (Fatal 4 Way)- Eva Marie (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella vs Natalya

WWE United States Championship- Rusev (c) w/Lana vs Kurt Angle

WWE Tag Team Championship- The Club (c) vs Enzo & Big Cass vs The New Day (Triple Threat Match)

WWE Smackdown Live Tag Team Championship- American Alpha (c) vs Dash & Dawson

Brock Lesnar w/Paul Heyman vs The Rock

Big Show vs Shaq

PRE SHOW
WWE Cruiserweight Championship
Neville (c) vs Cedrick Alexander
Winner: Neville

10 Woman Tag Team Match Raw vs Smackdown
Nia Jax/Summer Rae/Alicia Fox/Dana Brooke/Paige vs Alexa Bliss/Carmella/Nikki Bella/Naomi/Natalya
Winner: Team Smackdown

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal
EVERYONE ELSE
Winner: Braun Strowman

MAIN SHOW

Battle of the Big Men
Big Show vs Shaq
Winner: Shaq

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship
Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka
Winner: Asuka

WWE United States Championship
Rusev (c) w/Lana vs Sami Zayn
Winner: Sami Zayn

WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
The Miz (c) vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin vs Kane vs Kalisto vs Heath Slater
Winner: The Miz

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship
American Alpha (c) vs Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
Winners: American Alpha

WWE World Tag Team Championship
The New Day (c) vs Enzo and Big Cass
Winners: Enzo and Big Cass

WWE Women's Championship
Sasha Banks (c) vs Charlotte vs Bayley
Winner: Bayley

The Face that Runs The Place vs The Phenom
John Cena vs The Undertaker
Winner: The Undertaker

Grudge Match
Chris Jericho vs Cesaro
Winner: Chris Jericho

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Bray Wyatt (c) vs Dean Ambrose vs AJ Styles vs Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Bray Wyatt

Orton vs Lesnar III
Randy Orton vs Brock Lesnar
No Holds Barred
Winner: Randy Orton

Teacher vs Student
Triple H vs Seth Rollins
Winner: Seth Rollins

WWE Universal Championship
Kevin Owens (c) vs Finn Balor
Winner: Finn Balor

I'm really happy none of you are on the creative team lol...pretty rough cards so far....here's how you book it...

WrestleMania 33

WWE Universal Title
Roman Reigns © vs John Cena

WWE Woman’s Title
Bayley vs Sasha Banks ©

“Once & For All”
Triple H vs The Rock

Tag Titles TLC Match
The New Day © vs The Club vs Enzo & Big Cas

“Demon King” Finn Balor vs The Undertaker

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Brock Lesnar

Seth Rollins vs Chris Jericho

WWE Heavyweight Title
Dean Ambrose © vs Randy Orton

United States Title
Austin Aries © vs Sami Zayn

Inter-promotional Grudge Match
Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles​

Pre-Show​

Intercontinental Title Ladder Match
The Miz © vs Dolph Ziggler vs Shelton Benjamin vs Bray Wyatt vs Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin

Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal​

Unfortunately, the most matches WrestleMania has ever had was 12 which they've done a couple of times. So it seems as though all the leftover talent would just have to compete in the Battle Royal which kinda sucks, but there's only so much time available.

IF they were able to do an "All Day" event like they did back in 2000, then these are the matches that I would change/add...

Backlot Brawl
Baron Corbin vs Bray Wyatt

Insert Neville & Kalisto into the IC Title Ladder Match in their place

Interpromotional Woman's Match
Charlotte vs Paige vs Becky Lynch

Battle of the Giants
Big Show vs Braun Stroman vs Kane vs Mark Henry

Cesaro vs Rusev

-Also, regarding the Main Event...I'd look to repackage Roman Reigns into a heel. Make him cheat to win the title at the Rumble, and have John win the Rumble and call Reigns out for the way in which he won, and how he's going to take the title off him at WrestleMania. Reigns would be repackaged to resemble more of the arrogant/suited up character he was in NXT...ala Corporate Rock/Evolution Batista.

Thank god you are not either.. You just had Cena in the Rumble in the New Era for the third time in his career, just fed the newcomer Nakamura to Lesnar, had Aries vs Zayn on the card, but left Charlotte and Bray Wyatt out of it.. Oh and The Rock of course.. when there's no chance he's going to wreslte, just because you realized your card was so weak, you needed The Rock to save it.

I could honestly see
(WWE Universal Title)Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Bálor - I think this was gonna happen anyway with a Bálor dropping to Owens. Now I see Owens dropping to Bálor.

(WWE World Championship) AJ Styles (c) vs. Bray Wyatt- Wyatt wins the RR and begins a face turn to face AJ for the belt.

(Legend vs. Legend) The Undertaker vs. John Cena- Something like AJ Styles beating Ambrose at Backlash and retaining at No Mercy and cuts a promo about nobody being more "phenomenal" than him which leads to the return of The Undertaker. Styles vs. Taker at Survivor Series for the belt. Ref gets knocked down and Cena returns with no music and goes after AJ and hits him with an AA before turning and dropping Taker with one as well in the heel turn heard around the world giving AJ to win. Makes sense following the removal of the wristband maybe saying he gave up on "Hustle,Loyalty, and Respect."

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- Pretty Obvious right?

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II
- The rematch finally happens with Reigns winning and sending Brock back to UFC after beating him clean. They could go with the Shane/Brock match but that would be pretty stupid and would take from the wrestlers.

The Rock vs. Randy Orton- All of Ortons dream matches seem to be happening so I wouldn't be surprised. Plus its a safe opponent for both men. Maybe Rock's retirement match?

(Raw Women's Championship) Bayley(c) vs. Sasha Banks- Bayley beats Charlotte, Sasha returns for her rematch.

(SD Women's Championship) Becky Lynch vs. Eva Marie (sadly)- it seems this is the direction they may be going.

(WWE US Title) Samoa Joe vs. Rusev- Would be smart. Bring Joe in as a face and have him beat Rusev for the US Title.

(SD Tag Titles) American Alpha vs. Slater/Rhyno vs. The Uso's vs. The Ascension

(Raw Tag Titles) The Club vs. The Revival

I could honestly see
(WWE Universal Title)Kevin Owens (c) vs. Finn Bálor - I think this was gonna happen anyway with a Bálor dropping to Owens. Now I see Owens dropping to Bálor.

(WWE World Championship) AJ Styles (c) vs. Bray Wyatt- Wyatt wins the RR and begins a face turn to face AJ for the belt.

(Legend vs. Legend) The Undertaker vs. John Cena- Something like AJ Styles beating Ambrose at Backlash and retaining at No Mercy and cuts a promo about nobody being more "phenomenal" than him which leads to the return of The Undertaker. Styles vs. Taker at Survivor Series for the belt. Ref gets knocked down and Cena returns with no music and goes after AJ and hits him with an AA before turning and dropping Taker with one as well in the heel turn heard around the world giving AJ to win. Makes sense following the removal of the wristband maybe saying he gave up on "Hustle,Loyalty, and Respect."

Triple H vs. Seth Rollins- Pretty Obvious right?

Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II
- The rematch finally happens with Reigns winning and sending Brock back to UFC after beating him clean. They could go with the Shane/Brock match but that would be pretty stupid and would take from the wrestlers.

The Rock vs. Randy Orton- All of Ortons dream matches seem to be happening so I wouldn't be surprised. Plus its a safe opponent for both men. Maybe Rock's retirement match?

(Raw Women's Championship) Bayley(c) vs. Sasha Banks- Bayley beats Charlotte, Sasha returns for her rematch.

(SD Women's Championship) Becky Lynch vs. Eva Marie (sadly)- it seems this is the direction they may be going.

(WWE US Title) Samoa Joe vs. Rusev- Would be smart. Bring Joe in as a face and have him beat Rusev for the US Title.

(SD Tag Titles) American Alpha vs. Slater/Rhyno vs. The Uso's vs. The Ascension

(Raw Tag Titles) The Club vs. The Revival

This is probably the most realistic WrestleMania card and seeing as how this Mania is in Rock's home state of Florida in Orlando but Rock being from Miami I can see him wrestling on this card but Rock I can see him facing Brock instead of Reigns being the one

But I can see Orton/Lesnar again at Mania in a Summerslam rematch

Universal Championship Match

Finn Balor vs Kevin Owens- I really hope they book Owens strong as the champion and don't take it off him quickly. Him and Balor could have a great match. WWE clearly loves both of these guys so this match seems like it could happen.

WWE World Title Match

AJ Styles vs Randy Orton- Right now they are the two biggest stars on Smackdown (with Cena taking time off). AJ is so over right now that it makes sense for him to feud with Dean Ambrose and eventually take the title off of him either at Backlash or another upcoming PPV and build towards him and Orton at Mania.

John Cena vs Undertaker

It's the match they wanted last year. They'll get to have it this year now that Cena is healthy.

Raw Womens Title

Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Bayley- WWE would be foolish to leave one of them off the card at WM, so this match makes sense. All 3 can get highlighted in this match similar to how they did it last year with Becky.

Dean Ambrose vs Roman Reigns

Smackdown vs Raw match. Both guys are going to need something to do. Reigns will represent Raw and Ambrose will represent Smackdown in a bragging rights match. I didn't know where else to put these two without pushing them down the card. This match keeps both guys relevant.

HHH vs Seth Rollins

This match seems obvious. Only way it doesn't happen is if it happens sooner. I think Rollins will feud with Owens for a while before Hunter continues to screw him.

Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt

They wanted to have this match last year but I think they were afraid to put Wyatt in the match. I think they'll try again this year.

Raw Tag Title Match

New Day vs The Club vs The Revival- The Revival have to be close to a call up and The New Day will need someone to work with.

IC TItle

Dolph Ziggle rvs Samoa Joe- Smackdown needs more stars and Joe has to be getting called up soon. Him and Ziggler could have a great match.

US Title Ladder Match

Rusev vs Neville vs Cesaro vs Sami Zayne vs Chris Jericho- WWE loves having a ladder match at Mania. It's a good way to get a lot of talent on the card and Raw has a lot of the talent

Andre The Giant Battle Royal

Pre Show

Smackdown Womens Title

Becky Lynch vs Nikki Bella- I hate the idea of this match but barring a "trade" to allow someone like Sasha, Bayley, or Charlotte to challenge for it I don't see what other direction the WWE would go in at WM. Alex Bliss, Carmella, and Eva Marie are not ready for this type of match. I think Nikki Bella is pretty awful but the WWE loves and believes in her. They treat her like she is a big deal.

Smackdown Tag Titles

American Alpha vs The Vaudvillians vs Hype Bros vs The Usos- Just a way to get more guys on the card.

I’m sure there is a lot wrong with this card. For starters I don’t know if they’ll actually have 11 matches on the show, but they did have 12 last year so we’ll see.. But I was trying to do the best I can to get all the big players involved and keep most of the title matches on the show. I bumped Becky vs Nikki to the preshow because I can’t see them going with 2 Womens matches at Wrestlemania. But then again, they just did it at Summerslam.

It’s still to far away to make any solid predictions. The matches I feel the best about are Kevin Owens vs Finn Balor, Seth Rollins vs HHH and AJ Styles vs Randy Orton. I just think WWE loves the idea of AJ Styles going up against Randy at Mania. HHH vs Rollins seems like a lock and Owens vs Balor makes sense. Balor should be returning around Royal Rumble time and him returning and winning it to face off against Owens (who hopefully is a mega heel at this point) works.

The matches I feel least confident about are Ambrose vs Reigns, Ziggler vs Joe and Lesnar vs Wyatt. But these are all high profile guys (not Joe yet) and I was just trying to figure out something for them to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back