WRESTLEMANIA 29 @ GIANTS STADIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibet

Pre-Show Stalwart
thats right, you heard it hear first. what do you guys think of this? don't believe me? taking all bets now, lol. but seriously, get ready its happening. i thought it was weird as it could still be freezing in NY at that time of year but looks like this is the deal!

I don't believe you. Do you have a source on this. If not I predict your thread will end up in the trash. I don't see WWE putting on on outdoor event in New Jersey in March. I think Florida is risky enough when dealing with things as unpredictable as the weather. Jersey would be worse.

all i can say is its the same source who told me night after mania rock/cena would be booked a whole year in advance..... 2 months before mania. this may be deleted but my signature will remain, and i will keep it there until the day i can say " told ya so" .... maybe with a sign from the front row

what do you guys think? i'm not pulling this out of my ass. i find it hard to believe also but i believe my source. could this happen ?

I call that this guy's a douche.

You have no proven source. I don't think that the WWE will have even considered it at this current time, what with everything else they're doing. Let next years WM come around 1st.

I don't believe you. Do you have a source on this. If not I predict your thread will end up in the trash. I don't see WWE putting on on outdoor event in New Jersey in March. I think Florida is risky enough when dealing with things as unpredictable as the weather. Jersey would be worse.

It's even more unlikely when you take into consideration that they'll likely return to MSG for WM30. I have no idea why anyone would think that that WWE would want to take a gamble like putting their biggest event of the year in an outdoor stadium in NJ in late winter/early spring.

I don't see it, as they are pretty much leaning toward Dallas. March/April is freezing up north and to have it in an outdoor stadium like that is stupid and not to mention, it has snowed up that way in March/April and they run a HUGE risk of getting their Wrestlers injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back