• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wow, I type so much more on WZ fixed width

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I have a 22 inch monitor, with 1920x1080 resolution. WZ is set to a fluid width.

When I switch to fixed width, it seems like I've written so much more than I did when it was on fluid.

What's the point of this thread? None. Which fits perfectly in the Cage. Discuss.

Wow, what do you do that requires 4 22" monitors?

Let's see, my first monitor is looking up customers in my help desk, checking their DSL circuit, creating emails and spam filter. The second monitor is for checking the customer's account, my telnet program, and trouble ticket program. My third monitor is strictly for looking up what circuit the customer is on, and occasionally (when my fourth monitor isn't plugged in) for remoting into customer's PC's, printing mailing labels, and other general Word/Excel documents. My fourth monitor is where I have remote software or the monitor I use when working on a company PC.

I imagine this is what Ty looks like at work

images

I could get so much more done on my machines if I have two more monitors handy. I'd just set up an extra box, dual output video from both machines, virtual machine each computer, and I'd be rocking.

What's sad is that I would literally use four monitors, just for home computer use...terrible.

I could get so much more done on my machines if I have two more monitors handy. I'd just set up an extra box, dual output video from both machines, virtual machine each computer, and I'd be rocking.

What's sad is that I would literally use four monitors, just for home computer use...terrible.

It fucks with me when I come home from work, especially when doing WZCW stuff. I"m so used to grabbing something and throwing it on another monitor that I feel unproductive having to bring up pages and documents one at a time rather than a quick glance like I do at work.

It fucks with me when I come home from work, especially when doing WZCW stuff. I"m so used to grabbing something and throwing it on another monitor that I feel unproductive having to bring up pages and documents one at a time rather than a quick glance like I do at work.

I have two monitors at my home stations (one 22 inches and one 17 inches...it looks weird), but I use it all the time for various things. Dual monitors are fan-fucking-tastic. I just need more.

I have two monitors at my home stations (one 22 inches and one 17 inches...it looks weird), but I use it all the time for various things. Dual monitors are fan-fucking-tastic. I just need more.

My four monitors makes a handy shield when we start one of our wars at work. Normally we'll start throwing one of those small basketballs made of foam at each other.

Yes we work hard, but damn it we keep ourselves entertained. And I need about 6 more monitors to complete the fortress. Then I'm investing in Nerf automatic guns, then it's on.

My four monitors makes a handy shield when we start one of our wars at work. Normally we'll start throwing one of those small basketballs made of foam at each other.

Yes we work hard, but damn it we keep ourselves entertained. And I need about 6 more monitors to complete the fortress. Then I'm investing in Nerf automatic guns, then it's on.

Meh, you're lacking imagination.

I just need one more side to recreate the first video, the second video would make myself too easy of a target for my coworkers/enemies, better to be low to the ground and give them less of an area to throw/shoot for.

Now just to get a canopy past management, and I'll have the equivalent of a Nazi stronghold on the beaches of Normandy ready to fire upon my unsuspecting victims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back