Worst PPV of the Year

What Is The Worst PPV Of The Year?

• Battleground

• Wrestlemania 29

• Survivor Series

• Night Of Champions

• Bound For Glory

Results are only viewable after voting.
Battleground, man. That was awful. The finish to the main event was bullshit and ruined my fantasy picks. And why were Santino and Khali still a thing by that point?

Night Of Champions.

At least Battleground had a superior RVD-Del Rio bout and the Rhodes-Shield match going for it.

Yes, yes, Battleground was shit (apart from the Rhodes half-brothers and their daddy), but is it comparable to RoH or other smaller iPPV's?

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4695771 said:
Yes, yes, Battleground was shit (apart from the Rhodes half-brothers and their daddy), but is it comparable to RoH or other smaller iPPV's?

Disappointment has to play a role in the decision making. WWE should do better given the millions (and millions), TV time and talent.

One Night Only - Joker's Wild. Very lazy effort and insulting in the way the commentary tried to pretend that it HADN'T been taped months prior (Taz actually pretending that a preA&8s character Anderson was the VP version).

Night of Champions - in my opinion. I was there, on my 21st birthday. In my hometown.

Disappointing.

Obvious choice = Battlegrounds.

I'm genuinely considering red repping every single person who voted for Battleground.

I felt the non-finish in the Battleground PPV main event makes it a slightly worse PPV then Night Of Champions. Don't get me wrong, however, both were huge levels of suck, but I liked the Orton/Bryan match from NOC better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back