Who is the best at being the worst?

• Baconbits

• D_henderson

• GhettoV1

• That Marilyn Monroe One

• Wrestlingmaster

• WCWF

Results are only viewable after voting.
The main event for me was just o.k. probably because I never felt like Johnny gargano had a chance of winning the title once and giving them the same type of match that they always give the main event matches for theses specials didn't fit. I found myself fast forwarding through a big part of the match just to see how gargano would lose and the aftermath that I was expecting.
Guys.

Holy fuck I just hate him. Like he makes me angry in ways that no person should feel due to another person on the internet. He is all the bad names that I can't say here.

Holy fuck I just hate him. Like he makes me angry in ways that no person should feel due to another person on the internet. He is all the bad names that I can't say here.

I'm so very glad I'm not the only one...

His recent comments on the NXT Takeover main event may have pushed me over the edge, I just don't have any words left. If it's someone playing some elaborate troll or joke then... bravo I guess.

He's the absolute worst and should run away with this award, into the desert, with no water and covered in wasps.

I'm so very glad I'm not the only one...

His recent comments on the NXT Takeover main event may have pushed me over the edge, I just don't have any words left. If it's someone playing some elaborate troll or joke then... bravo I guess.

He's the absolute worst and should run away with this award, into the desert, with no water and covered in wasps.

His posts are headache inducing. I don't think English is his first language but holy cow has he ever heard of spellcheck.

Anyway the running into the desert, covered in wasps remark made me laugh.

His posts are headache inducing. I don't think English is his first language but holy cow has he ever heard of spellcheck.

His posts annoy me far more than they probably should.

I just wish there was a way to vote for d_Henderson as well, what a bellend.

I was gonna stay away from this poll just cuz I'm a nice guy but after that post in the Hogan thread, D_henderson absolutely gets my vote. Jesus Christ what an awful post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back