• Dean Ambrose vs. Brock Lesnar - Wrestlemania XXXII

• Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon - Wrestlemania XXXII

• Natalya vs. Charlotte - Payback

• Roman Reigns vs. HHH - Wrestlemania XXXII

• Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton - Summerslam

• Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho - Extreme Rules

• Carmella vs. Nikki Bella - TLC

Results are only viewable after voting.
As I said on the other team, Brock had some pretty lousy year. That Wrestlemania match kinda proves that.

Roman vs Trips, easily. The match itself wasn't bad per say, but it didn't match the build up or the story at all. I was expecting a Brock/Goldberg scenario, and instead I got a 20 minute borefest where Roman spent more time getting his ass kicked than doing the ass kicking. Terrible.

Ech swayed me here. Reigns vs HHH was lackluster on its own without a shit Mortal Kombat impression from Stephanie. They went with a stupid underdog story when it wasn't needed and the crowd... The crowd is a very big reason this should get the vote. The fans didn't completely turn against these other matches. They were positively deafening with how much they hated Reigns, the good guy, in this fight. That's terrible storytelling when your audience shits on the guy you're trying to make the star of your show.

Lesnar/Orton.

The story was there, but the match completely underdelivered. In all honesty, these guys probably should have been able to put on a 4-5 star match all things considered. What we got was a terrible match with a stupid ending that did nothing for either of these guys. It could have done something for Brock but Goldberg squashed him immediately after so... there was that.

Ambrose vs Lesnar really set the tone for the rest of Lesnar's year. Should have been much better than it was.

I went Ambrose/Lesnar. They were probably some technically worse matches here, but it seemed to reach that threshold where neither Ambrose or Lesnar looked good in it. That's an impressive kind of bad. I lay the blame more so on the bookers than the talent though.

Given Reigns continues to be pushed as the Guy even after suspension, one has to wonder why he didn't squash HHH in the same way Goldberg squashed Brock. Awfuk build-up and awful match. Reigns vs HHH was -6 stars without a shadow of doubt.

Went with Ambrose Vs Lesnar as well. Considering the showing Ambrose had before this with HHH and where Lesnar was on the card before it's kinda amplified on the let down side. Especially with the stipulation. At the same time, considering HHH vs Reigns is the main event I could see that one going over it. Depending how you look at everything.

Ambrose/Jericho at Extreme Rules.

I had actually meant to nominate the match myself. It's the only one I can actually remember watching just begging for it to be over, and considering it went on for like a half hour I was begging for a pretty long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back