Worst Match of the Year

Discussion in '2010 Wrestling Awards' started by klunderbunker, Dec 1, 2010.

?

Worst Match of the Year

1. Bret Hart vs. The Miz - Raw

2. Abyss vs. AJ Styles - Destination X

3. Sheamus vs. Randy Orton - Summerslam

4. Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon - Wrestlemania 26

5. 10 Diva Tag Match - Wrestlemania 26

6. Randy Orton vs. Edge - Over the Limit

7. Rob Van Dam vs. Sabu - Hardcore Justice

8. The Miz vs. R-Truth - Fatal Fourway

9. Fourtune vs. EV 2.0 - Bound For Glory

10. Rob Van Dam vs. Tommy Dreamer - Turning Point

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Stephen11

Stephen11 Pre-Show Stalwart

I had to go with Hart/McMahon from Wrestlemainia 26. That match was massive build-up and the potential for the actual match was endless except it sucked. It basically took the entire Hart family to defeat Vince McMahon and it was dragged on for such a long time. Horrible match for WM.

2. Y2JChrisJericho

Y2JChrisJericho Pre-Show Stalwart

Well, Bret-Vince was really bad, but I never had any expectations that the match would be any good. Yes, the match was AWFUL, but come on, you have a 63 year old and someone who is 50+ in there. Even if it was no DQ, they couldn't do anything to save that match. Plus, seeing Bret-Vince after 13 years of build up was great to see. Seeing Vince tap out to the Sharpshooter at Wrestlemania was even greater.

I'll take Sheamus-Orton at Summerslam. I find Orton's in ring style to be a huge bore, and I find him to be overrated. I don't like his mic work, and the only thing I like about him is his gimmick. While Sheamus, this was a chance to prove himself especially on a big PPV like Summerslam. Summerslam has been consistently bad for so long, and this years card did suck, but I thought they would put on a much better showing.

Look, if a heel wrestler DQ's himself, it does add great heat, but it should be done properly. I want to see a 20 minute match, with Sheamus doing EVERYTHING he can to beat Orton but can't do it. This makes both men look strong, and than Sheamus will get himself DQ'd, but after a solid match. Not after a piece of crap like that.

Plus, I hated that PPV so badly, I was so excited for it. Summerslam is my favourite PPV, I'm on summer break and it's the last thing I have to look forward too wrestling wise. Too bad it was a huge letdown, especially the world title match(s)

3. TJ Matics

TJ Matics It was never the same.

I had to go with Bret vs. McMahon,
    The 10 Diva Tag was bad, but it was quick, the Bret match was just dragged on and on

4. The Ace of Knaves

The Ace of Knaves Getting Noticed By Management

Bret vs Vince Hands down. That match made Undertaker vs Giant Gonzales looks like Randy Savage vs Ricky Steamboat.