Will The Revival get the Ascension treatment on Raw 25?

Discussion in '[Hidden] World Wrestling Entertainment' started by Vintage Punk, Jan 18, 2018.

1. #hamler

#hamler Trending Worldwide.

I don't think it was that bad. Even if it was, they were at a 9 on 2 disadvantage and The Revival highlighted that in their interview on WWE.com after the incident. In their interview they still seemed confident that, despite this minor setback, they are still the best tag team on the planet and their time will come.

Here's the interview:
    [YOUTUBE]HHQAkAk2Mb4[/YOUTUBE]
    Besides, they main difference between The Revival and Ascension is that The Revival are actually good professional wrestlers. The WWE isn't that stupid to ignore their ability to make a tag team like The New Day or Rollins/Jordan look good.

blueskyy likes this.
  2. Psykohurricane55

Psykohurricane55 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

That's kinda what i'm scared off with them, it's that they will see them as good hands and used them only to make other teams look good which would be the kiss of death for these guys.

3. #hamler

#hamler Trending Worldwide.

By look good I meant give other teams phenomenal matches which is definitely a step above Acension. When's the last time Ascension was used in a role like that? Think of the differences between James Ellsworth and Dolph Ziggler. Both lose alot but Ziggler can make others look good in the process. I don't think that's nearly a bad position for The Revival as they can certainly fall lower to the bottom of the card like mentioned earlier with Titus Worldwide and Rhyno/Slater.