Will Cena appear at No Mercy?

• Yes, Cena will appear in an interview

• No, he's at home healing those 5 moves of doom

• He will present the WWE Title to the new champion

• Cena will incredibly win the title back tonight

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

The not-so Great Khali

As a new WWE Champion is being crowned tonight, will the man who vacated the title, John Cena, appear? No doubt that we will see countless videos of his surgery and the attack by Orton after his match with Kennedy on Raw last night but will Cena actually appear in person. Will he give the title to Orton or whoever is the new champion himself?

I sincerly hope not. But, somehow, you just know that a little thing like a torn pec won't keep Cena from being at the PPV. I think he'll make some vow style thing, as a last appearance before his long-overdue absence, something like "I'll be back better than ever". Yeah. Maybe you'll have 7 moves of doom when you come back!

They will obviously show videos of his surgery etc.
I don't think he will appear in person, the surgeon or anyone wouldn't allow him. He needs time to heal.
I do think he will have an interview though, he needs to say his goodbye's for now. He will probaly come up on the titantron, but they don't usually do backstage stuff at PPV's it's all wrestling... So I don't think he will come down to the ring or anything.

Yeah. Maybe you'll have 7 moves of doom when you come back!

And the hiptoss will not be one of them...:lmao:

Nah, I think he'll be in some interview or something maybe, He won't be there live but they will want to let him have a goodbye to the kiddies before taking a leave. What a bore, Ill just change the channel if it happens.

I do know we will be stuck with shitloads of promos from the surgery....:disappointed:

And the hiptoss will not be one of them...:lmao:

Nah, I think he'll be in some interview or something maybe, He won't be there live but they will want to let him have a goodbye to the kiddies before taking a leave. What a bore, Ill just change the channel if it happens.

I do know we will be stuck with shitloads of promos from the surgery....:disappointed:

he will remarkably beat the odds come back and win the WWE title so he can reign supreme for another 13 months.:headbanger:

it would be cool if he costs randy the title tonight in some shape or form or his dad does it as an act of revenge to help further their storyline, as i feel it still has potential even if cena isnt wrestling at the moment if they build it up even having cena back some underdog mid card main event potential that would be something different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back