Why do people hate the Green Hornet movie?

Like I said before. He pointed out a racist slur, so he was actually stopping was was already started. Gets booed.

Do you find the Haka offensive? Because they actually do that every game, not in retaliation to fucked up racists. Yet the Haka isn't offensive, though I'll be fucked if I was a major sport star and had to stand in front of that on my home ground. I would turn my back. Not in NZ though because that is their land but that's for another topic. Just saying it's the same thing.

The guy is old enough to retire regardless. Just dude cmon.

You know what? fuck those drunks.

Fuck everything I don't give a fuck.

Fuck you.

I have no idea what just happened but all I can imagine you doing is the Adam Goodes dance at the computer screen.

hahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahah

People like you cause people to do bad things.

You a worthless piece of shit scum on the earth trying to come of as some cool guy on a fucking forum.

Adam Goods started the whole thing, he did turn it into a political playground. A lot of people do much more work in the aboriginal community than Adam Goods.

Fuck off. He didn't. I still remember watching nine news when they tried to make it out like what he said at his press conforence midweek was him playing the race card. It was at this point i rolled my eyes and went here we go here comes the race card. But he didn't when he was asked if he thought the booing was racist he simply replied that he doesnt know you would have to ask the people booing him

hahahaahahaahahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhahahah

People like you cause people to do bad things.

You a worthless piece of shit scum on the earth trying to come of as some cool guy on a fucking forum.

Honestly if you kill yourself because of words strangers (most of whom are on the other side of the planet) say to you on the internet, i would actually be happy. That would be evolution taking effect, you dont get to breed and society can advance a bit faster because the amount of slow people holding us back has just decreased

Honestly if you kill yourself because of words strangers (most of whom are on the other side of the planet) say to you on the internet, i would actually be happy. That would be evolution taking effect, you dont get to breed and society can advance a bit faster because the amount of slow people holding us back has just decreased

Yeesh, and I thought Shagz was a piece of shit.

Seriously dude?

#1. Encouraging suicide makes you an abomination.

#2. Natural selection and evolution aren't the same thing.

#3. You mocked someone's right to exist based on your interpretation of their intellect, thereby mocking your own right to exist by improperly representing your notion.

Seriously dude?

#1. Encouraging suicide makes you an abomination.

Never encouraged it. Just said if it happens it happens

#2. Natural selection and evolution aren't the same thing.

It wouldnt be natural selection for 1. Society progresses and evolves at the rate of the people who will do stupid things. It's why Australia had to limit the use of guns and fireworks

#3. You mocked someone's right to exist based on your interpretation of their intellect, thereby mocking your own right to exist by improperly representing your notion.
I didnt mock his right to exist.

I'm also going to say happy isnt the right word to use. I couldnt be bothered sitting around and thinking of what the perfect word would be so i used a scale of happy to indifferent to sad

Yeesh, and I thought Shagz was a piece of shit.
I dont remember claiming to be a good person

Hmmmm...

Cyber Bullying Laws Victoria (via Lawstuff Australia) said:
Link

Is cyber bullying against the law? Is it a crime?

Cyber bullying can be a crime under either VIC or national law when it involves:
  • Using the internet or a phone in a threatening, harassing or offensive way
  • Threats
  • Stalking (including messaging someone to harm or scare them)
  • Accessing internet accounts without permission
  • Defamation (spreading lies to intentionally hurt someone’s reputation)
    [*] Encouraging suicide

Encouraging suicide

It is a crime under both VIC and national law to cyber bully someone in a way that intentionally encourages or causes them to kill themselves . The maximum penalty is 5 years in jail.

You're rather lucky you followed up with a backtrack. You don't know how rich this guy's parents could be and how well a good lawyer can spin that shit around.

[YOUTUBE]suUxA3sS2zg[/YOUTUBE]

I have come to a conclusion that everybody on the internet is a cunt. Some are bigger ***** than others. At the end of it all though...............

Never encouraged it. Just said if it happens it happens

You did encourage it by stating that you'd feel validated if it occurred. It's adorable that you think you can defend what you said, but you're still a piece of shit.

It wouldnt be natural selection for 1. Society progresses and evolves at the rate of the people who will do stupid things. It's why Australia had to limit the use of guns and fireworks.

This is what it is to argue with an eight year old. You said that if he killed himself that it would just be an example of evolution as a whole taking effect, when it would actually be an example of natural selection.

You stated how pleased you would be if he killed himself, and now you admit you gave him a reason to see the greater good in committing such an act. You encouraged it, you're still a piece of shit.

I didn't mock his right to exist.

You implied that he's a slow person who's "holding us back" and should therefore choose to kill himself. Any normal person would comprehend that you were mocking his existence.

I'm also going to say happy isnt the right word to use. I couldnt be bothered sitting around and thinking of what the perfect word would be so i used a scale of happy to indifferent to sad.

I'm going to say that with every paragraph you're digging yourself deeper into the state of misery you wanted to push onto Shagz. You admit that if he killed himself it wouldn't make you happy, but then fail to clarify how exactly it would make you feel. There is no perfect word for reacting to a suicide, but choosing "happy" was one of the worst words you could have chosen. I sincerely hope that you're never affected by a suicide in your life.

I dont remember claiming to be a good person
I don't remember you claiming to be an interesting or intelligent person either, but you posted what you posted in an attempt to encourage someone to kill themselves and now your excuse is that you don't care if I think that you're a good person. Fair enough, I'm done remembering that you exist anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back