Why didn't Lex Luger attend Scott Steiner's grand opening?

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP

Pre-Show Stalwart
Scott Steiner had opened his Shoney's restaurant somewhere in the Georgia area where he used to spend most of his prime years with World Championship Wrestling (WCW), and it was classified as an nWo reunion of sorts because Scott Steiner got Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Buff Bagwell, Jeff Jarrett and Rick Steiner to come up for his opening of Shoney's. Lex Luger used to be some sort of real-life ally to Scott Steiner (apart from having Sting as Luger's one true friend), but I haven't even seen Luger turn up for Scott's grand opening ceremony of Shoney's, since Luger is also from the Georgia area, namely Atlanta. Neither did Sting, since he probably would've had Rick & Scott as buddies in addition to Luger.

Anyway, Sting and Luger should've definitely turned up to see Scott's Shoney's restaurant for themselves, but otherwise, I'm ok for a mini-nWo reunion of sorts, even though Rick was so close to fully joining the nWo Elite after Luger, Hall, Hogan, Elizabeth and Bagwell all left, and Rick Steiner would've probably taken Buff Bagwell's place as Scott Steiner's gofer, or more than Scott's mere gofer lackey or even a hanger-on to Scott.

You'll have to call Luger and ask him. I wasn't aware Shoney's was still an actual franchise. Some of the most foul food I've ever encountered.

Luger is already paralyzed. He probably wasn't going to add insult to injury by being seen at a Shoney's. He'd probably rather roll off a cliff than go there.

For Pete's sake it is a restaurant opening! It is not like Steiner was getting married or something. Luger is not a well man, and I doubt he was going to be caught dead at a Shoney's even if HE owned it. Come on, their menu is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back