Why close threads in the Prison?

I'll give him some credit for the fact the last 'GF pic' he posted also contained a black girl. Maybe he isn't lying. *Strokes beard

How do I put this politely.....

Eh screw it because you're kind of dumb.

She's not that good looking.

Lol dude she is pretty cute you must just be jealous because you can't even fucking pull a fat bitch because you choose to waste your life watching over a forum that has barely has a handful of active members and playing nerdy as fuck games like the legend of fucking Zelda you insecure fuck.

Lol dude she is pretty cute you must just be jealous because you can't even fucking pull a fat bitch because you choose to waste your life watching over a forum that barely has a handful of active members and playing nerdy as fuck games like the legend of fucking Zelda you insecure fuck.
insecure fuck.

Lol dude she is pretty cute you must just be jealous because you can't even fucking pull a fat bitch because you choose to waste your life watching over a forum that has barely has a handful of active members and playing nerdy as fuck games like the legend of fucking Zelda you insecure fuck.

Actually I met my wife on here. She's asleep next to me at the moment. Any other tired insults you'd like to try?

Lol you actually met your fucking wife on this forum. That just proves that you are a fucking pathetic piece of shit. I bet she's a ugly bitch like you.

Not to mention found my job. That would mean I've gotten money and sex out of this place. You on the other hand have gotten......well you've gotten put in the prison by......oh yeah me. I'm not sure where this ranks on the level of things I've gotten out of this place but it's pretty high.

I don't know if it's because I've matured or the fact I'm rather tired but I don't find the same humor in these prison threads like I used to

Not to mention found my job. That would mean I've gotten money and sex out of this place. You on the other hand have gotten......well you've gotten put in the prison by......oh yeah me. I'm not sure where this ranks on the level of things I've gotten out of this place but it's pretty high.

He got put in a "prison", which is primarily used to feed off of your insecurity, in a wrestling forum.

Wow, what a disgrace to his family he must be!

Honestly though, how ugly does your wife have to be if you found her on a wrestling forum?

Honestly though, how ugly does your wife have to be if you found her on a wrestling forum?

You all are talking smack about how ugly someone is because they are on a wrestling forum. Dude what the hell does that say about you?

In before you say, "Well what about you too?" I'm not the one going around calling people I've never seen before ugly like you are.

What if we all wrestlezone mates are ugly? And you are not? So what? Lame Crocker & Shaggy. Try much hard.

Actually I said she wasn't that good looking because she's not that good looking. Somehow that's turned into "ugly" and "race". I expected nothing less.

I saw nothing about race or ugliness in KB's post. You have yet to even prove that's your account, and I'd like to think if you were truly tapping that, you wouldn't be on a wrestling site bragging about it. But maybe the chick in question gets off on being called a bitch to a group of strangers (as you have repeatedly called your lady friends) and this is to please her

If not, I don't know why the fuck you're wasting your time instead of staying on Wreddit where they like you even less. Do you not have friends?

For 2 guys who claim that posters on here are sad, the fact they both are returning in the prison section just to argue shows just how sad they themselves really are.

Pity, pity... :icon_neutral:

KB called my girlfriend ugly because of her race, so its fair game..

Okay let's see what KB said.

How do I put this politely.....

Eh screw it because you're kind of dumb.

She's not that good looking.

I see nothing in there about her race, that is something you brought up no one else. So it is not fair game. You posted a picture and in doing so were given an opinion on it. If it upsets you then don't post them in future. It's really quite as simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back