Why close threads in the Prison?

If you're referring to Crocker's whining about Cena threads, those are closed because he broke the rules. If he made a thread that had nothing to do with Cena it might stay open.

Yeah I kinda wished they would stay open. Nice to see where a guy could get a decent steak and all.

Yeah I kinda wished they would stay open. Nice to see where a guy could get a decent steak and all.

You can blame Crocker for that. All he has to do is start up a thread about literally any other subject within the rules of the forum, one that is not intended to complain about John Cena. He could talk about his favorite music, what he watches on tv, his thoughts on current events, what sports he likes, but.... instead he chooses to continue to break the rules and not stop whining about Cena after he has been told several times not to.

For him it is. We put him in prison for constantly complaining about Cena despite it having nothing to do with most threads. The conditions of his release were to make threads about ANYTHING other than Cena and this is what he's been doing.

Aye but just let everyone else rip him to shreds the old fashioned WZ way.

Problem is after he leaves in frustration, he comes back & does the exact same thing.

Dogs do this same thing. Classes and repeated behavior snaps the issues. So clearly by this reasoning, Crocker's intelligence is < or = a dog & he needs some sort of training.

Problem is after he leaves in frustration, he comes back & does the exact same thing.

Dogs do this same thing. Classes and repeated behavior snaps the issues. So clearly by this reasoning, Crocker's intelligence is < or = a dog & he needs some sort of training.
Please don't insult dogs. ;)

Should be fun watching people explain the difference between race and ethnicity.

Has anyone w the moniker "one and only" ever gotten ass? Serious question

I've dated black women before and none of them would think that nickname was cool.

The swerve of the year is gonna be when she reveals to him that she's a John Cena fan.

Now why would you say that? Because of her ethnicity?

No not because of anything. KB might be polite I on the other hand will tell you straight up, she's quite unattractive. She looks stoned and sticking your tongue out while taking a selfie is so two years ago.

Plus if that's you with the flower in your teeth, you look like a dammed moron. That's the kind of picture you delete not post anywhere online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back