Why are the James Gang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xpac6

Dark Match Winner
Out of no where , throwing up the DX Signs, and makes it seem like they miss being part of it. I watched TNA back when Kip James first appeared, and they werent doing that, and now that DX reformed back in the WWE, James Gang starting to do the suck it signs and all. I thought BG and Kip got issues with Triple H? but why are they doing DX stuff

because tna has there own member of the rock.monty borwn..dx..james gang..and other wwe related gimmcks ohh eugene..eric young?

hahah who knows, but i guess its preety cool, cause i was a big DX fan when i was a kid, and its great to see all that again, all we need is Sean Waltman aka X-pac aka Syxx Pac back

Honestly, I think BG & Kip James were better in the WWE as the New Age Outlaws in DX, that was probably the highlight of their careers because in WWE they've been WWE Tag Team Champions, Road Dogg a Hardcore Champion, Billy Gunn an Intercontinental Champion.

Because The James Gang is as much a part of the DX legend as Michaels or Triple H are. They a probley doing it to say...hey the new DX sucks...here is the real deal.

To be honest, I don't consider Dx in the WWE right now to be the "new" DX. I think of it more as a reunion, even though some of their antics are a bit toned down from last time, they are the originals of DX, so to say that they suck, is an understatement because, if there is anybody who deserves to be wesring the DX colors it's HBK & HHH.

yeah thats very true Joey, but damn it would be great to see all of together just once last time, BG and Kip, X-pac, HBK and HHH and probably Chyna, it would be great to see them together just once

Xpac6 said:
yeah thats very true Joey, but damn it would be great to see all of together just once last time, BG and Kip, X-pac, HBK and HHH and probably Chyna, it would be great to see them together just once

To be honest, I'd like to see all of DX in one arena! together in the squared circle, telling us all to "SUCK IT!!" lol. But of course, that's never gonna happen.

Seems everyone forgot about Rick Rude.Now a days people see Chyna, X-pac,road Dogg and billy gun as DX.Thats all I ever hear about but no one says what about Rick Rude.He was the first to be in DX along with Chyna and Triple H.

Philbrook37 said:
because tna has there own member of the rock.monty borwn..dx..james gang..and other wwe related gimmcks ohh eugene..eric young?
Umaga=Samoa Joe.
Eric Young is a success, Eugene is not. Also, Eugene came to WWE in March 2004. Eric Young came to TNA in January 2004. Therefore, by your own logic of Eric Young being Eugene (which is crazy since Eric Young just acts paranoid not completely ******ed) Eugene stole Eric Young's character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back