Who Will Be On The Next Poll? (Predicitions with Reasons)

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Contest Rules

I'm running a small predicition contest here in the Hall of Fame, however to make sure that it remains nonspam I would like to everyone to model their posts in the way I do it as to avoid this thread being closed due to being a possible smapm trap. Basically the idea of this is to predict who will be on the enxt polls and who will be the next to be voted into the HOF. Whoever predicts the most correct entries will get some nice green rep from me. Make sure to add reasons.

Macios' Predicitions

Vince McMahon deserves to be on a poll due to hs great ability to run the company as well as his overall impact towards the future of wrestling. He made professional wrestling what it is today and his ability to raise awareness to wrestling deserves credit.

Trish Stratus personally I am expecting a female to appear on a poll and I think Trish Stratus should be the one to make the polls. She is arguably the best diva to ever step foot in the ring, and she is what people remember divas for.

Undertaker the best overall gimmick ever in the WWE he has one of the greatest records in Sports History being undefeated at Wrestlemania. He is legendary in the ring as well as one of the few people to get a win off Hulk Hogan.

Winner of Polls: Vince McMahon

Edge- The Rated R Superstar is a no brainer who gave everything to the wwe in his decade there. One of the biggest superstars during and after the Attitude era.

Owen Hart- Its long overdue to give Owen the honor he deserves. One of the best tag team wrestlers in the 90s who had success in singles competition.

DDP- A WCW inductee a guy who was one of the faces of WCW for years. When the Invasion angle happened his storyline as the Undertakers wifes stalker was both innovative and ahead of its time.

My guesses

Undertaker: Well the HOF cermony is just before wrestlemania were he's undfeated so if he plans on retiring at WM28 what a honer to be a Hall of famer

Macho Man: Well sadly he passed away so it would make sense to put him in although he deserved it years ago

Edge: He retired nuff said

My pick is AA The Enforcer Arn Anderson, a consummate in-ring professional and one of the best talkers in the business, a main-stay in one of the most notorious stables in history, the IV Horsemen and stamping his love and dedication to the business as a WWE road agent, mentor & developer of young talent, and producer. He's a figurehead backstage and a legend.

King Kong Bundy for next year. Why he isn't in, has got me :confused: He was in the main event at WM 2. Mania is in his home state next year so hopefully then.

Slick. Perhaps for the Dallas HOF I don't know, but I believe he's the first African American Manager.

Ron Simmons. IT's in Florida but from numerous reports I don't know if there will be room for him this year.

With Arn Anderson and Barry Windham being inducted along with the Horsement, these people I have selected are just as deserving

JAKE ROBERTS: An icon in the business and one of the biggest stars in the WWE 1997-1992. Roberts in-ring pyschology is still spoken about to this day, he is a true deserving HOF inductee. Id suggest his drug issues are whats holding this one back.

RICK MARTEL: Former AWA Heavyweight Champion ,multiple tag champ, had a great run as the Model also, Strike Force and Can Am Connection. Had a 20 odd year career and had no issues out side of the ring.

MIKE ROTUNDA: 5 time WWE Tag Team Champ, was on the 1st Wrestlemania, great run as IRS, long run in and out of Florida and WCW.

DEMOLITION: 3 time and longest ever reigning WWE Tag Team Champions. Bill Eadie also had a great run as the Masked Superstar and one of the Machines while Barry darsow was Krusher Kruschecv and Repo Man. Both men were well over in WWE as Demolition and deserved HOF's

RICK RUDE: Legend of the ring, had super over runs in WWE and WCW. Carried Warrior to two solid fueds over two years in 1989-1990.

MISS ELIZABETH: The first real Diva in my opinion, female manager and manager of two WWE champions followed by managing many champs in her druggy WCW days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back