Who should ECW sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

djchucky

Dark Match Jobber
Well we have all seen the first ECW show on Sci-Fi, but who else should ECW sign cause I am sorry but 15 wrestlers is not enough for a good card, I think they should get, Mat & Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho(if he will wrestle again), Ray Mysterio, Edge and The Franchise Shane Douglas, What do you all think.

P.S When will wwe stop invading ecw and let it be it's own show..........

Would be nice, but won't happen. Edge is a top draw for the WWE right now. Their pretty thin on main eventers right now. So that won't happen, even though it would be nice.

Rey is a huge draw for them also. He has a loyal following, and i know the kids love him. Their to big of moneymakers for ECW.

I keep reading jerico dosn't want to come back to wrestling, not sure about shane douglous. He did Hardcore homecoming last year, but that was different than what this is.

You won't see any big WWE draws coming to ECW except as promotional tools to get viewers. But no long term stays. I honestly don't see angle and big show there for longer than a year.

I see what you are saying about not having enough top stars but I have heard wwe are stopping the talent draft and having it as one big promotion again, so if that happens edge and Ray will not have a chance at heavyweight gold with the like of Triple H, Batista, Cena and co arround

You'll see some guys coming in, alot of the guys low carding on the shows, not much of a push, not working out in WWE. I'm sure alot of them are great wrestlers. And if rumorus are true and smackdown is going away eventually, who knows. But WWE's top stars will not be in ECW for long periods.

I think some guys like Burchill and Simon Dean who Smackdown can't seem to figure out what to do with would both be great for ECW. Simon Dean could either hype up his existing gimic or reprise his nova gimmick.

djchucky said:
I see what you are saying about not having enough top stars but I have heard wwe are stopping the talent draft and having it as one big promotion again, so if that happens edge and Ray will not have a chance at heavyweight gold with the like of Triple H, Batista, Cena and co arround

oh god i can only hope! do you have a link?

Where are u people hearing these rumors about smackdown being cancelled. That would be a terrible decision by the WWE, as they already have enough underused stars.

First of all no more wwe stars they are not of the ecw caliber and are not even in the same league no batista or triple H or edge they are terrible rey mysterio might make some guest appearances but that is about it. Benoit is not being used in wwe cm punk was supposed to be used before being deleted from the script last tuesday. THey will go after homicide who is not happy with his current role in tna they will raid the lockerrooms of czw and mlw getting and they will get gangrel back in an effort to reform the new brood heyman even wanted malenko to be on one night stand but guess what vince didn't spprove i hate vince mcmahon

wwe appears to be afraid of new jack.

rhyno told fans at tna houseshow that he wasnt going to be there.

spike riped his contract.

which contract did spike rip?..tna or ECW....well here is my list of ppl we need on ecw -
Kid Kash
Nunzio
Psicosis
Mike Awesome
Chris Benoit
Bam Bam Bigelow
The Blue Meanie
Bubba Ray Dudley
D-Von Dudley
Spike Dudley
Chris Jericho
Jerry Lynn
Dean Malenko
Raven
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Masato Tanaka
Taz (not tazZ)

Re-unite the Hardyz at all costs, sure Jeff isn't the best wrestler by himself (as he has proved on TNA) But I can't say I've seen a tag team on WWE since them who were as entertaining to watch.
C M Punk is going to be a great addition to wherever he's sent to , but i reckon ECW would suit him the most, he's one wrestler who would be incredibly stunted by WWE's set move list on Raw or Smackdown
speaking of homicide...jst my opinion but i reckon the havana pitbulls, Ricky Reyes and ????? (part of the rottweilers, with homicide in roh) would be good for the "new breed". They both embody the same intensity as Angle has been sent over to show, aswell as being an awesome tag team.
And from CZW, it would be awesome to see Nate Webb, JC Bailey, Necro Butcher (that dude IS a bloodbath) Nate Hatred and the Messiah, they could bring up the hardcore aspect A LOT, lets face it the old CZW wrestlers can't keep getting their asses beat forever (unles they are called terry funk!!)

Wrestlers like Rhino, The Dudles (including Spike), Raven ect.... will not be going to ECW as they are under long term TNA contracts, they might do some work with them as TNA allows thier wrestlers to do some work with other promotions but it will not be for long. As for the dudleys it is unlikley to see them in ECW because if you work for ECW now you are still under a wwe contract and the dudleys left wwe on bad terms....

It's Rhino. He, Jeff, and the Dudleys have contracts with TNA, and I don't think they're going to let them go easily. Also, don't count on seeing the Franchise in ECW, he's stated before that he would never work for McMahon again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back