Who Should be in this Tournament that's not?

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
There are a few wrestlers that deserved an appearance in this thing that weren't included on our list. I'll name a few that come to mind.

Ole Anderson
You serious? Ole Anderson could hurt you. That's all you need to know. Ole was mean, tough, ornery, and enjoyed inflicting pain on people. He would be a tough out for many of the wrestlers in this thing.

Kevin or David Von Erich
Of course, Kerry gets the fame because he was booked more and was in the WWF for a spell. But David and Kevin were better wrestlers and would be a damn good fight for many in the tournament. And they're sure as fuck better than the Berserker.

Tajiri
Tajiri is vastly underrated in my eyes. He would be a tough matchup for quite a few because he's quick, his feet are 'deadly', and that damn mist. If Muta gets a pass with the Mist, than Tajiri can, too.

Alex Wright
Better than Berserker and Mae Young. That is all.

Blackjack Mulligan
One tough son of a gun who thumped many of the greats in this tournament and would be someone to be reckoned with as far as matchups go.

THE MOUNTIE!
Jacque Rougeau was great as himself and as the Mountie. A helluva lot better choice than Sheamus or the fucking Miz.

Kevin Sullivan
No Kevin Sullivan? You shittin' me right? The Master of the Darkside was as nutty as a fruitbat and was no one to fuck with. If you can whip the shit out of Chris Benoit, then the sky's the fucking limit for you. Sullivan was legit mean and tough and deserved an entry here.

"Hotstuff" Eddie Gilbert
Was quite a treat to watch him live a few times when I was a kid. His demons caught up to him, but he was a damn fine wrestler and won some major matches, and even beat Jerry Lawler CLEAN in Memphis, Tennessee. Know who else has done that? Randy Savage, Nick Bockwinkel, Harley Race, and Stan Hansen. Not too shabby to be in that kind of company.

Van Hammer
Still better than the Berserker

Madusa
Better wrestler than Fabulous Moolah. Yep, I said it. :D

Anyone else you guys can think of?

Maybe if we had the extra round. But, I don't see a single person there that would have gone further than the first-round (maybe one could have gotten an upset victory with Jake's support).

Wendi Richter - Fabulous Moolah had the title reign, Richter had just about everything else that you'd want. Fan following, influence in the business, wrestling ability, etc.

The only person I would put in there that isn't is Jack Brisco. I thought of putting him in over Lance Storm as a last minute replacement but didn't do it. He held the world title twice when that was more or less not done other than by Thesz or Race. He had some DAMN good matches too. He should be in over a guy like Storm. Not sure how I left him out.

The only person I would put in there that isn't is Jack Brisco. I thought of putting him in over Lance Storm as a last minute replacement but didn't do it. He held the world title twice when that was more or less not done other than by Thesz or Race. He had some DAMN good matches too. He should be in over a guy like Storm. Not sure how I left him out.

JACK BRISCO was left out of this?!

Preposterous! I didn't know that. I figured he was in the default picks. But that is a travesty. Brisco was a man who could flat out wrestle and stretch you until you couldn't take anymore.

Pat Patterson's another one. First ever Intercontinental champion and fought the toughest of the tough in his day. Ronnie Garvin was another one. Buddy Landell, Jimmy Garvin, Gentleman Chris Adams, Gino Hernandez, Dick Murdoch, and many others could have been in here.

Verne Gagne- 9/10 times world champ. Former awa tag champ. Hall of Famer. One of the most popular wrestlers ever who had a promotion created to make him champ, did comercials and had a movie long before the Hulkster.

Billy Robinson- Amazing in ring performer. Had great matches in both single and tag competition.

Ivan or Nikita Kololf- Ivan is a former World champ, defeating the unbeatable Sammartino. He is also a former Mid Atlantic champ and Nwa tag champ. 'Nephew' Nikita was a former Tag champ, US champ and world TV champ. A constant challenger to the world champ, he wrestled Flair for the gold as both a face and heel. Also challenged for the AWA world title.

Some others off the top of my head include Don Muraco, Wahoo McDaniels, Greg Valentine, Masa Saito, Ricki Choshu and Terry Taylor( pre Red Rooster ).

i was really upset when i saw jack brisco wasnt in but the bezerker was, jack was the brett hart of his time and deserves that respect

if moolah is in then why not awesome kong chyna and trish stratus.

also either of the koloffs would have been fine with me

but i understand the tourney isnt big enough for everyone but if theres room for the berzerker and marty jannety there can surely be roomfor some of the guys ive listed

Killer Kowalski should be in this tournament, hands down one of the greatest heels ever.

He cut a mans ear off with his knee. Enough said.

I'd have loved to see Matt Hardy in the exact spot Moolah had; it would have been hilarious to see Hogan beat him 105-3.

Couple names I wouldn't have minded seeing: Fritz Von Erich, Original Sheik, Ultimo Dragon, Great Sasuke

Janetty could have been replaced by a guy like Waltman/X-Pac; I don't necessarily like him, but he wasn't THAT horrible.

If Khali was in the tournament, do you think anyone would use the "He'd botch a move and kill his opponent, winning by default" argument?

Honestly, Batista should be in this tournament. He shouldn't have lost to Flair and he's taken Benoit and Eddie out decisively in their primes. We should be headed towards Austin vs. Batista, where I might be willing to hear arguments against Big Dave for the first time.

Honestly, Batista should be in this tournament. He shouldn't have lost to Flair and he's taken Benoit and Eddie out decisively in their primes. We should be headed towards Austin vs. Batista, where I might be willing to hear arguments against Big Dave for the first time.

He's already out, stop crying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back