Who keeps letting CM Punk use that elbow?

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone Archives' started by Mantaur Rodeo Clown, Nov 19, 2013.

1. Mantaur Rodeo Clown

Mantaur Rodeo Clown X-Pac Rules

It's got to be the worst in the business right now.

My only thought is that rather than paying tribute to the Macho Man, he's trying to ressurect Randy Savage by making him spin his way out of his grave.

Dirk likes this.
  2. Alex

Alex King Of The Wasteland

It doesn't look terrible. Then again I'm not a Dr when it comes to flying elbows

3. BaconBits

BaconBits PM me your cat's farts.

CM Punk is beloved by folks for being a "great wrestler", but I'd say a good 50-75% of his moves look like pure garbage.

Dirk likes this.
  4. Trill Co$by

Trill Co$by Believes in The Shield!

My guess is the same person who keeps calling Del Rio's finisher the Cross Armbreaker... I swear I want to throw my television every time I hear that called wrong.

5. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

Yeah, that was pretty bad and I don't really normally pay attention to that stuff. It could have been more about the camera angle or how close Reigns? was to the corner but it really just looked like Punk just fell off the top rope instead of jumped.

I don't blame the guy if he half-asses it though. The top rope elbow and top rope leg drop look like they could kill the hips. Macho was terrible at it by the end of his career and even Michaels had some stinkers.

6. justinsayne

justinsayne Cody Rhodes is an excellant

Oh, like 90-100% of your posts...

Punk has said on a podcast somewhere that the more he hears & sees people bitch about how bad his elbow the harder he tires to make it look worse just to further piss those people off. Personally I don't really care, as long as he's giving us good matches & not hurting anybody.

7. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Top guys are allowed to execut moves terribly. It's their God given right.

8. BaconBits

BaconBits PM me your cat's farts.

Butthurt Punk fans make me lol.

#MrScissorsKick likes this.
  9. Pay Per Ghost

Pay Per Ghost squashed Disco Inferno to become

Here's the deal, Punk will be having an ok match and then he goes for the elbow and I go 'you gotta be kidding me'. It is the worst elbow drop ever, and if he goes on some podcast and says he loves pissing people off, more power to him. Coz I've changed the channel when he's wrestling.

10. Big Nick Dudley

His execution has always been piss poor, in just about every move he performs. Nothing new here. Good thing he can talk his ass off and work a fast pace. That, and he looks like a chubby homeless man, automatically making him an IWC God.

JohnJohnson likes this.
  11. Pay Per Ghost

I watched his whole DVD and realized that he has been blessed with some great counterparts over the years. He does have 'lead in his ass' and I'd rather watch Albright wrestle but at the same time, man can he talk. And he always could. I can never say a bad word about his delivery and expressions. One of the best ever talkers.

12. The Brain

The Brain King Of The Ring

Have you really? I hate when people say this because I don't believe it. It's just a bullshit statement to make a point. Do you actually change the channel when Punk is wrestling and he goes to the top rope to do the elbow drop? I doubt it.

13. Miko

Miko WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?

Lol he gets it wrong on purpose now? He really is a cunt.

Hollywood Naitch likes this.
  14. George Steele's Barber

George Steele's Barber Advertise Here $9.95/month

I like most of Bacon Bits posts.

15. Miko

Miko WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?

Same here.

But seriously that elbow drop is as laughable as Punks potential to be wrestlings next big thing ever was. Even without the Cena effect.

16. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

Punk's always been Chris Jericho levels of sloppy. Don't care. He entertains me so I look the other way. Such is the way of the world.

TJ Matics likes this.
  17. Serious Mozzarella

Serious Mozzarella Special Victims Unit

I'm glad it's not just me. Punk is a living legend on the mic, but I physically cringe every time he tries to kick someone at any point above their waist.

18. Coco

Coco Mid-Card Championship Winner

His head kicks are a riot.

Dagger Dias likes this.
  19. Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake Slightly Autistic

Ever tried to kick somebody in the head when they're not unconcious on the floor? It's hard. Give the guy a break.

20. jmt225

jmt225 Global Moderator

Punk's one of the least athletic guys I've ever seen have such high quality matches. Nothing he does is pretty, but man... the guy knows how to put together a hell of a match in that ring. His in-ring generalship and intelligence are simply out of this World.

Dagger Dias likes this.
  21. Pay Per Ghost

I have buddy and you're just gonna have to take my word for it. Lemme give you more instances of when I change the channel; when Maddox is onscreen, when there's a backstage segment involving Hornswoggle/Khali or any Diva or Santino. In the ring I have changed the channel exactly at the point when Punk elbows and signals for the GTS, I actually have. Because I usually read Raw results and know whats happening next. These days though, since the Wyatts are involved, I stay tuned in. But I used to flip the channel if it was just Punk elbow/GTS win. Whence tuned in to SD, coz I don't read the spoilers and it airs here before it airs in the U.S (hence my numerous 'you have to see X match on SD' threads), I see the whole thing.

So in conclusion, these days I stay tuned in coz the Wyatts make a run in or something. But when I knew the results, dude I flipped the channel. Hey, I did it to Cena too you know. Maybe I don't have the attention span for wrestling any more.

22. Serious Mozzarella

If he can't do it, he shouldn't do it. It's like asking to give Khali a break for pulling off a moonsault like shit. It looks like shit on TV, and I can't suspend my disbelief that someone just got knocked out by a terrible kick to the shoulder.

23. Serious Mozzarella

I'm not so desensitized yet. I love Brad Maddox. I love Total Divas. Hornswoggle or Khali can get fucked. Santino can be funny when he's doing his own thing. Terrible execution of moves can break an otherwise good match for me.

24. Pay Per Ghost

I saw one episode of Total Divas, realized I have enough scripted shit in my life with 3 hours of Raw and 2 hours of SmackDown per week.

There hasn't been a great backstage segment since Titus suggested that Backlund was twerking.

25. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Rear Naked Bloke

Punk versus Cena is one of the clumsiest, sloppiest, roughest matches you'll ever see - and one of the best at the same time. That's a microcosm of Punk right there.