Who is your ISP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DakotaDave

I just wanna add more convo on this Chit Chat page.

Who is your ISP? I have MSN through Qwest dsl, and have used MSN for years with no probs. I even paid $10 extra for them when I had cable internet.

'Bright House', its owned by Time Warner I think, or it used to be. Cable ~15mbps I think.

It must be local; because I looked it up and its only available in these areas:

Florida
Central Florida
~ Central Florida en español
Tampa Bay
Alabama / Florida Panhandle
Birmingham
Cantonment
DeFuniak Springs
Elmore
Eufaula
California
Bakersfield
Indiana
Michigan

Michigan, Florida and Alabama are entire states thus kinda killing the local issue, its' just not nation wide like Verizon or whatever.

peopleschamp said:
Comcast Cable, and before that, I used NetZero.

I have always hated AOL.
Same here! I have never used them, but I know people that do, and they have probs all the time. AOL takes over your pc.

DakotaDave said:
I just wanna add more convo on this Chit Chat page.

Who is your ISP? I have MSN through Qwest dsl, and have used MSN for years with no probs. I even paid $10 extra for them when I had cable internet.
yes, you are telling the truth about being a qwest user... however, according to your IP you're by Ames, Iowa... so i am going to assume the Dakota part of your username is due to your love of Dakota Fanning... here, enjoy these images

Dakota_Fanning.jpg

09_G.jpg

dakotafanning.jpg

200.jpg

My ISP happens to be Comcast. Sure they are pricey, but anything's better than dial-up.

To my fellow Net surfers, Cheers! :beer:

Absolute said:
yes, you are telling the truth about being a qwest user... however, according to your IP you're by Ames, Iowa... so i am going to assume the Dakota part of your username is due to your love of Dakota Fanning... here, enjoy these images

200.jpg

Uhhhh No.....Not a Dakota Fanning fan!?!?!?!?:wtf: My name is because I own a Dodge Dakota 4x4 slt Quad. and my name is Dave; its that simple.

Cox.net...yeah, start the jokes now....

I do it through LSU, so it comes out fairly cheap..about 28 bucks. Not too terribly bad.

I have Metconnect, its a Free ISP that's only available in NYC. It's pretty fast at times, but it automatically redirects you to its website, when you're surfing the web,and it can be annoying. Other than that, its a decent ISP. Especially since its free.

DakotaDave said:
Uhhhh No.....Not a Dakota Fanning fan!?!?!?!?:wtf: My name is because I own a Dodge Dakota 4x4 slt Quad. and my name is Dave; its that simple.

Don't worry, Absolute is just looking for an excuse to get his pedophilia urge satisfied. :dark2:

Absolute said:
yes, you are telling the truth about being a qwest user... however, according to your IP you're by Ames, Iowa...
No, I am not near Ames; I am 5 minutes east of Des Moines. Ames is 40 minutes north of me.

I have British Telecom as I am here in the United Kingdom.

They are pretty good, they just upgraded my internet so it is now 6 Meg (Triple the Speed) for no additional cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back