Who is the greater legend: HBK or Taker??

Who is the greater legend between HBK & the Undertaker??

• HBK

• Undertaker

• Equal

Results are only viewable after voting.
They both are great competitors, have won numerous titles, and have carried the WWE through hard times. There is almost no way to tell who is better because both have given their blood, sweat, and tears for this business and they have just given everything for us. Equal to me.

I think of them both equal. HBK and 'Taker both have incredible moments and matches. Both are great athletes, Shawn can still do some high flying after his broken back and at his age. 'Taker is 7' and can walk on the top rope like a 5' foot guy. I've always felt those guys were equals, not one better then the other.

Undertaker by quite a distance

HBK had pretty much run his name into the ground by the time he left in 1998 (screwjob, flopped as the face of the company, general attitude), and was far, far down the list of legends by 2002, I'd go so far as to say he wasn't considered all that great any more (witness the apathy to his return with the nWo).

Once again, blind hate by you towards Michaels. To suggest either of them is quite a distance over the other is ridiculous. Run his name into the ground by 1998? More like set his name in stone as the greatest in ring performer in the world by 1998.

I voted "equal" because of how consistant Taker has been for the WWF since 1990.

Boiler Room wouldve existed anyway, Inferno Match was Kane's but can be credited to him because there'd be no Kane without The Undertaker and his story

But you could add Taker's least talked about and least known match- Body Bag Match

Coffin Matches too which are different than Casket Matches as you have to pin your opponent first before putting them in the coffin to win, whereas in a casket match you just throw them in and shut the lid and caskets and coffins are two seperate things as well. People just confuse the two.

You're so smart...Thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm just as confused about coffin and casket matches as you are!

The thread is about two legends and all you came up with was the difference between coffin and casket matches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back