• Ashley

• Mickie James

• Beth Phoenix

• Victoria

• Jillian Hall

• Melina

• Michelle McCool

Results are only viewable after voting.
On the other hand "actual" wrestling talent has a lot to do with charisma.
Flames Out
Dragon

Mariko Yoshida, arguably the best female wrestler to ever live, her charisma levels, from what I've seen, not very high, she got over on pure wrestling skill alone.

WWE, totally different beast, if can be argued that showmanship and charsima are a put of the wrestling aspect, but is is possible to separate the two. If you do that, IMo the two best wrestlers in WWE would either be Beth or Victoria

Who is the best wrestler in the wwe? great question and here'S how i would rank the divas mention in your poll and reason why.

8. Ashley: pretty much everybody knows why she is the worst wrestler on the list and in the WWE.

7. Michelle McCool: Not a bad wrestler but sometimes i feel like she not able to sell in the ring. Some of her move look weak.

6. Mickie James: This is only a personal choice for me but for somebody that supposed to be an experience wrestler, she sure miss a lot of spots in the ring she started in the WWE and as far has charisma is concern, she doesn'T have alot.

5. Candice Michelle: I decided to put her in from of Mickie James simply because for a rookie, she hasn't made that many mistakes and does that she did made weren'T that career threatening. She improved alot over the past couple of month and in a year or 2 she might become one of the best woman's wrestler in the wwe. Her fan base is growing everytime she come to the ring and with a little practice, she could be good with promos.

4. Melina: Melina is pretty much in the same boat has Mickie james simply because if she's a experience wrestler has some people told me, i didn't see it since she started in the WWE. When she started, she made a lot of mistakes in the ring and her feud with Mickie james was one of the worst program for the woman's championship with the exception of her program with ashley. Speaking of that, if she was that experience, she should have been able to carried ashley to a good match. But what save her from being behind candice in the ranking is that she's got charisma and she's pretty much the most over Diva in the wwe right now.

3. Victoria: Don't get me wrong, Victoria is a great wrestler but the thing is, she'S not over with the crowd. Also she got a tendancy to injured people during her match because she hit them a little to hard sometimes. I'm still a big fan of hers but she cannot have a good career in the WWE on wrestling alone.

2. Jillian: If you would have ask this question last year, i would have put Jillian much lower on the ranking that she is right now. Her Singing gimmick is so much fum right now that even if she lose, your still entertained and because of that, you get to she how good she really is. Also she hasn'T had any difficulties in addapting to the WWE style of wrestling and to me that a plus.

1. Beth Phoenix: Since the first time i saw her last year i knew she would be a dominante force in the woman'S division and i felt bad that her first run got cut short because of Victoria. But now she'S back and from what have seen, she's could pretty much kill any of the other divas in the ring. She got the physical presence and the ring technique to be Woman'S champion some day. The only flaw that she has is that she not great at promos but besides that, she pretty much perfect.

8. Ashley-Love her but has little to none real wrestling ability. I do belive her charisma is what will help her, but she definetly need work.

7. Candice Michelle-I reakky dont like Candice. I believe she is really over-rated!! She should'nt have been given the belt just b/c she improved a bit.

6. Michelle McCool-McCool is another diva that i love. She is really hot, charsimatic and her wrestling abilty is improving. She still needs some work but she does have talent and will grow.

5. Jillian Hall-Tough one. She is really talented, great in ring ability, good charisma but I think her gimmic is annoying and she needs to get a face turn.

4. Victoria-Probably one of the best ever. She has amazing in-ring ability, but to me has been going down hill. I belive she has hit her peak and will just be used to get others over.

3. Beth "THE GLAMAZON" Pheonix-Man is she talented or what. She has been in the wwe for like 4 months(not including her first run) and is one of the best right now. She reminds me of a early Jazz or Victoria. She is so gifted and talented.

2. Mickie James-She is one of the best ever. You can argue that she is not the most gifted in-ring performer, but she is one of the top. Also she has more charisma and is more face over than any other diva. She is freaking AMAZING.

1. Melina-This diva is a BITCH!!! and I love her. She is really gifted in-ring, some of her moves I have never saw before.

i think mickie is very athletic and hs improved snce hr debut!!!bt beth came in strng nd powerful which is very different frm athletic!!!victoria nd jillian r poorly used bt dey r bein jobbed 2 candice nd michelle!although bth michelle nd candice hve improved it doesnt luk like its flowin lke beth r mickie!!!nd y is maria nt in dat pool sh wrestls way mre than ashley even though it is 2 job bt i wud say she is betta dan ashley coz marias bulldogs r way better dan wat da hlf f ashley cn do!!!!nd i think ever since melina lost her title sh hs improved brilliantli especialli snce hr debut!!!!bt stll mi favs is mickie!!!

Mickie James
Beth Phoenix
Victoria

I will go with wrestling skills alone on the rating itself, but when I describe these divas its anything goes

8.) Michelle McCool - I havent seen anything great from her ever in a WWE ring, sure she had a few spots against Melina in that diva battle royal a few months back but thats it. Not only that, but her gimmicks suck(not her fault), she isnt over with the crowd and she has bad charisma, I dont see why WWE would push her

7.) Ashley - She just isnt that great in the ring. I think her mic skills arent too shabby but I havent seen anything in the ring to impress me

6.) Jillian Hall - Let me just say she has GREAT charisma IMO and not to sound sexist but get kinda bored with the diva sexments(besides the viewpoint factors) but I think the womens division is in the best shape it has been in years, though it could be ALOT better. Jillian is impriving every week and can see her going somewhere eventually, though not anytime soon.

5.)Candice Michelle - Though she is getting better every week and has improved ridiculously well from being a rookie, she still has alot to learn. Candice is good on the mic because she knows how to sound sexy as hell flat out. I dont know about her seriousness though but she is defintally on the right track.

4.)Melina - Best charisma out of any diva in the wwe so far IMO, she has good in-ring skills too and can only get better. I dont like how they are down playing her now, she should atleast manage someone good on RAW.

3.)Mickie James - I think she has the looks and the in-ring skill. She is defintally better as a heel and I believe she cant get over as a face, similar to Randy Orton. Nothing really left to say here.

2.)Victoria - I think Victoria is great on both the mic and in the ring so she should be up here. Only problem with her getting #2 and not #1 on my list is I dont like the fact that she stiffs so much. She needs to learn to calm down a little bit.

1.)Beth Phoenix - Im giving it to her even though she is a rookie. Her mic skills may need improved, but I love her in-ring work. I think she is a cute girl so I dont know what everyone is talking about saying she wont get over long because of her looks.

No one included Maria I dont think, but why should they, she sucks :)

Mickie james is the best right now but in the future i see beth phoenix the womens champion

how is jillian below candice????jillian is a trained athlete hu can kick some ass unlike ashley!!!!mickie james is da most over diva at da moment hve u nt heard her pops wen hr music hits nd melina is very over heel wise!!!watch da battle royal at summersalm and watch wen dey cme owt altogether mickie nd torrie gt da best face reactions (cheers) nd melina nd jillian get da best heel reactions (boos)!!!den l8r on in da match wen jillian gets eliminated everyone cheers coz she is owt den wen mickie is eliminated by melina, every1 boos melina nd everyone is pissd dat mickie is owt den wen melina is eliminated sh gets well cheered cuz shes owt!watch it and u will c wat i mean!!!!

PS. Vote Brooke or Lena 2 Win da Diva Search!!!!!

victoria is the best womans wrestler in the wwe period, the other women on the list have one thing in common, time to train and develop. victoria can carry anyone including torrie wilson.

Victoria the best period? I'd like to see Victoria handle a 30 minute mat wrestling match or out wrestle men that have 50 or 60 pounds on her. Both Beth Phoenix and Nattie Neidhart have done this, but since Nattie isn't on the active roster yet, I'm going to give the nod to Beth for the best wrestling skills of any of the divas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back