Who enjoys the Book This section

future admin

Getting Noticed By Management
not much to say, the title tells all.
I have recently started a book this, and I really enjoy it. but do you?
I really don't like it how all the big posters on WZ just look over it, people do put alot of effort into it.
This is my attempt to revive (if it was ever big) the book this section

Christian Battlez, one of only three people who cared about said section.

WZCW > Book this

It's fun to read, but there's only so many times you can read tna v wwe

god, I dont like those ones, I like the ones where people have made there own rosters and started from scratch, they are much better. Hey and if you dont like TNA vs WWE, read mine, I only have a couple of shows, but I will get a few more up soon

not much to say, the title tells all.
I have recently started a book this, and I really enjoy it. but do you?
I really don't like it how all the big posters on WZ just look over it, people do put alot of effort into it.
This is my attempt to revive (if it was ever big) the book this section

I enjoyed it, once upon a time. Lost it's luster pretty fast. I just put too much work into my show.

Ahh the Book This section. I wanna get back into that section eventually. I too, like NSL put too much time and effort into my BT's. But with this new project I should be able to lighten my load and just not have to put all my efforts into it.

you guys both had shows??

Yessir. NSL was one of the best ever when it came to the BT. I like to consider my work pretty good, as I never had bad reviews. Just page through the sucker and you'll find NSL's work and you'll see two threads of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back