who do u think will win NBA championships

Status
Not open for further replies.

nash123

Pre-Show Stalwart
this year i would have to say raptors or lakers. raptors got bargarni, bosh, t.J ford, mo pete. lakers got kobe(best player in the NBA)

I'm hoping the Raptors can win the championship this year because, that would be great, and finally give them a championship because, they've been in the dmps for a while, and it's their time to shine in the NBA this year, they deserve it!

Raptors win the championship?? Hahahahaha ur kidding right?? I like the Raptors and I think they have done well with their recruiting this off season and will improve drastically, getting Bargs, Parker an actual pg in TJ, Fred Jones and Jorge will help but they are a long long way from a title.

My favs atm (way 2 early yet injuries etc) Dallas, Phoneix and Spurs from the west.. i reckon the Cavs are a good shot if they can put a good enough team around LB, Heat will always be there or there abouts with Flash and Shaq

i gotta go with my team from MIA.. every single game they played last season was very entertaining and they had a good solid team.. if they can all manage to stay healthy long enough i think they got a good chance for back-to-back titles..

.JoeY said:
I'm hoping the Raptors can win the championship this year because, that would be great, and finally give them a championship because, they've been in the dmps for a while, and it's their time to shine in the NBA this year, they deserve it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Simple Awnser -- NO!

They do not deserve SHIT! What have they done?? Nothing.

So know your roll and shut your mouth.

The Raptors will be a contender but no, because their new Center Barg?????? is too soft, he came from Europe and is not adjusted to US play, which is very rough. They do have T.J. Ford who will be MVP one day...

TJ Ford.. MVP? that will never happen... he's good but he'll never be mvp.... i want the bulls to take it b/c there my team... but i see the heat repeatin :\

not soon but in the future hes one of the strongest younger guys the NBA has right now

yo! i gota represent my hometown the miami heat shaq and dwayne are unstopable! everybody didn't believe miami could win the championship goal.but with alonzoe hunger and heart they were able to win it all. MIAMI HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you were in the nba and as good as d wade you'd hog the ball two... they dont have anyone else that can really shoot besides wade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back