When would you like to have raw on tv

jpfizzle

Pre-Show Stalwart
Dont get me wrong, monday night raw would not be monday night raw without, well, without the monday night.

But if you where going to move your favourite wrestling show to an alternative time slot, what would be the perfect time for it?

for me friday nights 11 - 1 am uk time... i always come home at this time, some times half cut, often a little drowsy, and i just feel it would be the perfect time to watch the wrestling.

Me, I think TNA should play at 8:00 on Thursdays. I have to get up at 5:30 every morning to leave for work, and I can't really go to bed at 11:00 (I'm a person who needs my sleep).

I think Smackdown should be put on earlier on Friday nights here in the UK. I would prefer to watch it at 8:30 - 10:30 instead of 10 - 12.

I watch Smackdown at 10am on a Saturday so that's not much of a problem for me. But I wish Raw was on at about am. Instead of 2 till 4 on a Tuesday moring.

i remember raw used to come on monday and friday but its perfectly fine in the slot its already in now, same thing goes for smackdown but ecw should come on wednesday at 9:00pm or 10:00pm, that way raw is on monday, ecw is on wednesday, smackdown is on friday and the ppv is on sunday while other wwe programmes fill the tuesday, thursday and saturday slot, so the major wwe programmes come on in 2 days after the previous one and the minor wwe programmes are in between, well something like that

I think all the shows are just fine where they're at, if anything I'd like to see TNA move to Weds. nights, cause there's nothing ever good on Weds. nights, Thurs. I got the Office, and It's hard trying to watch both at the same time, but I guess that's why god gave us DVRs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back