WhatCulture Is Apparently Toxic As Hell

Wildcat66

Mastermind of ATV
So uh...this happened.

https://twitter.com/whatculture/status/910081043142725632

Yeah. Five of the most popular guys on their wrestling channel just got let go, we don't know how this happen or why this happened; but it happened. And fans are not happy about this.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCq8jp0E99ELBvmBxjJ-JLgA

Just today, almost 5,000 people have unsubscribed from WhatCulture Wrestling. But wait, it gets worse.

If you look at the Twitter comments, you'll hear someone named Liam Lambert talk about WhatCulture's owner, Matt Holmes. To keep it short: It's not pretty.

So what's wrong with Matt Holmes? Apparently he's a liar that hides from the rafters while the people behind WhatCulture Wrestling take the flack, and the people who write the articles are forced to write the same overdone topics in different flavors.

There are even reviews on WhatCulture that blast Matt Holmes for his business practices: It's also pretty scathing.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Employee-Review-WhatCulture-RVW15128130.htm

Let me say right now, if any of this is true...Yikes. WhatCulture apparently seems like a very toxic place to work for. No word on whether or not the five (The Adams and company) left on good terms, bad terms or if this is all just a storyline but it's looking like they've left on some pretty hard times.

On that note: WhatCulture's reputation just got eviscerated pretty badly out there and I have a feeling that it won't be recovering anytime soon, if ever.

Yeah if that's true, they're in big trouble. Places like that are built around personalities and if the big ones are all leaving, the viewers are going with them.

90% of their content is glorified WatchMojo top 10 videos. Hopefully the fans of the people who left continue to support them. WhatCulture is clickbait trash.

Yeah if that's true, they're in big trouble. Places like that are built around personalities and if the big ones are all leaving, the viewers are going with them.

Even if it was just Adam Blampied I reckon they'd be in huge trouble, let alone another 4 guys. I really can't see them having any success in the near future.

Even just King Ross would be huge hit for them. Half of viewers are there for him and maybe Adam. They somehow hate Simon, probably because he isnt angry nerd, but muscularly guy who is smiling all the time. And poor Jack would probably not be missed by anyone. Even in real life he truly is the jobber.

Anyway, still hope its just trolling. Maybe only youtube wrestle oriented channel that I watched week after week.

Even if it was just Adam Blampied I reckon they'd be in huge trouble, let alone another 4 guys. I really can't see them having any success in the near future.

Yeah I actually like listening to him. He'll get a channel of his own pretty soon but sweet goodness this isn't a good sign.

Yup I'm unsubscribing. The only things I watched on their channel was ppv predictions, ppv reactions and Blampied's booking videos. Sometimes fast count. No Blampied, no Jack the Jobber, no party boy Pacitti, I'm gone.

For what it's worth, Blampied has something on Twitter teasing the 5 of them doing something else.

WhatCultureWrestling was how I was spending time on Youtube.. Adam's how WWE should have booked was great, the Whys, the WTF moments, the reactions, the What just happened stuff. WC just butchered their entire wrestling channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back