What Video Game Are You Currently Playing?

Yea, I tried to play online last night and it was a horrible experience. Like every other GTA game, though, it's fun as hell to just run around, kill ppl, and see how far you can push the cops or if you can survive them. I love doing that.

Has anyone gotten No Man's Sky yet? I was hyped for that for months but after reading VERY mixed reviews I am still on the fence about getting it.

Currently playing Dragonball Xenoverse and getting ready for number 2 coming out. I imagine all of my video game time will be going to Final Fantasy XV very soon though.

If you're a little worried about putting money down on it, watch some YouTube playthroughs. You can watch a little bit and decide if it's the type of game you'd be interested in.

Currently I'm replaying Skyrim while I wait for Gamefly to ship Bioshock Infinite.

What I like about Skyrim is the fact you can change up how you play every time. The storyline is the same but at the same time it's different depending on how you change up your race and abilities.

For that reason Skyrim will have infinite replayability and something I'll never be bored with.

Yea, I love Skyrim. Currently, I'm playing as a battle mage. Proficient at close melee battle and magic. It's dope. I probably won't finish this play through though as it's on PS3 and I'm fully immersed in my PS4.

Currently I'm replaying Skyrim while I wait for Gamefly to ship Bioshock Infinite.

What I like about Skyrim is the fact you can change up how you play every time. The storyline is the same but at the same time it's different depending on how you change up your race and abilities.

For that reason Skyrim will have infinite replayability and something I'll never be bored with.

Skyrim gets boring, even though there's plenty to do, it all seems bluh after 20 plus hours. Big plus to the gigantic dungeon for the Elder Scrolls though. Simply massive and probably the biggest dungeon I've ever seen.

Just picked up Project Cars and Sunset Overdrive for Xbox One. Project Cars looks to be a decent racer. Now to wait 8 hours to install the games.:icon_neutral:

I hate that. I buy a new game, get home and am all excited to play it, put it in and it has to download and install updates for hours upon hours. By the time it's finished, it's too late and I'm in bed for work the next day.

I do like that developers can continue to update games after they're released though.

I hate that. I buy a new game, get home and am all excited to play it, put it in and it has to download and install updates for hours upon hours. By the time it's finished, it's too late and I'm in bed for work the next day.

I do like that developers can continue to update games after they're released though.

The best I've seen for updates is Grand Theft Auto V. The game has had dozens of new updates with neat new items, cars, races, games , stunt tracks, director modes, online specific map games, heists, ect ect ect...

No game has really touched it, and it's all free of charge.

You don't see Call of Duty games doing that. You want new weapons and maps? Prepare to shell out another $50 for them, whenever they come out, fuck that noise.

While I still had a few more days of being on vacation to burn, I decided to pick up Arkham Knight. It was $15.00 at Gamestop, and the season pass was $20.00. It felt good paying only $35.00 for what would have probably cost me $80-$100 a while back.

I'm enjoying it, I like that there's just enough story to make it interesting and not become totally annoying. The big reveal near the end of the game was pretty lame, but I'm more-so playing for the challenge of obtaining all the Riddler trophies.

One Riddler trophy requires that you use the voice emitter to command a robot to stand on a touch-plate, but you can just use the grappling hook to pull it to the touch-plate. After using the grappling hook, Riddler chimes in freaking out that you had used your voice emitter to manipulate his robot. There's not too many oversights in this game, so it was fun to find one that was so blatant.

I loved Arkham Knight. A little too much Batmobile at times, but overall the game was amazing. Especially playing with the many different skins that were available.

I've moved on to playing Team Fortress 2 and the Battlefield Open Beta (which ends today). I'm still playing Skyrim, but it's nice having a little variety.

Battlefield Open Beta did NOT encourage me to purchase the game. At all. Perhaps it was just the particular map, but it was not very enjoyable. Too many snipers and too many tanks.

I picked up The Witcher 3 Complete Edition the other day and I have to say, It's pretty bad ass. I also started playing Star Trek online since it was free. All on PS4 btw.

I loved Arkham Knight. A little too much Batmobile at times, but overall the game was amazing. Especially playing with the many different skins that were available.

Arkham Knight is one of those games where I'll curse the names of the programmers while I blame my failures on shoddy programming, and then have a big "oops" moment when I realize that my frustrations could have been averted by using a certain button combination or unlocking a particular skill.

The devs obviously put a lot of thought into the gameplay.

Reviving this thread...

Anyone playing the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Beta? I just signed up for Origin Access, so I haven't played the first Battlefront, but I'm enjoying the Beta pretty way (though I'm absolutely terrible at it).

Anyone else playing it and have any thoughts?

I'm switching between Borderlands & Modern Warfare.

2 of my favorite game series and I figured it's better to shoot people in a video game than real life.

I've never been a big video gamer, but when I do play I guess I am a traditionalist in the sense that I mostly enjoy sports games. I've been playing a lot of Madden, NBA 2K17, and The Show 17. Considering it's been a few years since I really played any games I've been super impressed by the advances in visual in these games. I knew they were good, but holy cow.

I do have some grievances with the create a player in 2k17 and the constant celebrating in Madden. I feel like 2K17 has taken a pretty big step backwards in regards to players being able to create and customize their own characters. I know they big thing this year was taking a picture of yourself and customizing you character that way, but if you don't it seems incredibly limited. Also, the constant celebrating in Madden just takes away from the overall flow of the game.

That said, the mechanics for both games, and The Show, are tremendous. I haven't had so much fun playing sports games since probably the last EA MLB game in 05-06. 2k17 is way less glitchy than it used to be, and the AI characters aren't nearly as robotic or silly in their decision making. Madden has also improved with its collision detection and what not. It still has random characters morphing through others, but the gameplay itself is much better than the last two installments. And The Show is just fun all around. I just got into The Show and it's probably my favorite of the main sports games. It has all the things I love about career mode, customizing my characters, decision making, and improving.

I am looking at getting ahold of Call of Duty: WW2 soon, as well as the new Battle Front. Both look fun, though I was let down by the first Battle Front. The fault was my own, I didn't know what to expect.

Mass Effect Andromada , NHL18, Titanfall 2, Battlefeild 1, EA UFC, Friday the 13th. Friday is so much better now that all the bugs are fixed plus new maps and new content.

Assassin's Creed: Origins, Shadow of War, NBA 2K18, Friday the 13th, Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer.

You're right, Friday is a lot better now. For what system do you have Friday?

I'm always going back to Rock Band, at this point I've sunk so much money into all of the iterations that I'll probably never stop. Still pick up dlc at least a few times a month and I have so many songs now that there is always a song I haven't played in forever.

Beyond that though, I've gotten back into Red Dead Redemption gearing up for RDR2. Also, I picked up the SNES Classic a few months back during the pre-order phase and Super Mario calls me at least a few times a week. Such a great game that never gets old. And the game takes forever to 100%, especially for a game that came out 27 years ago. Amazing how much content that packed into that game with all of the secret levels, Star Road, Special Zone, etc.

Assassin's Creed: Origins, Shadow of War, NBA 2K18, Friday the 13th, Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer.

You're right, Friday is a lot better now. For what system do you have Friday?

PS4 and Xbox One. 130 plus games combined in both and finally saw Jason get killed last night. Can't wait to be leveled up enough to get part 4 Jason, awesome version with his music and abilities. I use part 3 Jason the most since I have the best luck with him.

PS4 and Xbox One. 130 plus games combined in both and finally saw Jason get killed last night. Can't wait to be leveled up enough to get part 4 Jason, awesome version with his music and abilities. I use part 3 Jason the most since I have the best luck with him.

I use part 6 Jason. IDK why but I get the most kills with that one. Everyone has their own favorite Jason.

We should play on the PS4 sometime.

Not playing it yet but I am picking up Persona 5 today after work. Read tremendous things with near perfect scores from everywhere so i'm looking forward to it.

Up until today I put over 200 hours into The Witcher 3 as well as a lot of Overwatch time. I'm awful at FPS and never got into COD or Battlefront, but Overwatch I have loved despite spending most of my time against bots rather than against real people online.

Arkham Knight.

I'm 240%, completing the Story, Story plus, and collecting everything, including Riddler Trophies. Now I'm just playing the AR Challenges, trying to get 3 Stars on everything. It's much more difficult than the first 3 games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back