What the hell are they going to wear?!

JohnJohnson

aka JuanJuanson
All I can think about, when picturing the Shield break-up, is what they are going to wear afterwards. Their current S.W.A.T. like outfits are what really make them look unique. I just kind of feel that if Roman Reigns were to come to the ring from the stage, wearing generic trunks, he would have the look of a jobber. I know Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose wore tights in the indies, but this is the look that we hae grown accustomed to.

Another thing is their entrance music. IMO WWE has been known to really swing and miss on some of these entrance themes. These sort of things make me really not want to see the split. When they do split, I hope they eventually reunite for another run somewhere down the road.

Roman Reigns will probably wear traditional black bedazzled wrasslin' trunks and some low boots to show off his build. He'll probably get music that sounds similar to Lesnar or Goldberg's.

Seth Rollins will probably wear some kind of bright bedazzled wrasslin tights and some kick pads. He'll probably get some kind of uptempo rock tune with sweet guitar riffs.

I think Dean Ambrose should keep the current look. I think he should get a real grimy, blusey entrance theme.

Reigns will probably get trunks with some sort of pattern (maybe his tattoo) and possibly some Goldberg style music.

Rollins I see wearing some sort of tights with some rocker designs similar to Edge's stuff. Probably coming out to a rock tune similar to Alter Bridge.

Ambrose I see keeping the current look minus the bulletproof vest and coming out to some sort of Raven style theme.

That's my two cents

Reigns will probably get trunks with some sort of pattern (maybe his tattoo) and possibly some Goldberg style music.

Rollins I see wearing some sort of tights with some rocker designs similar to Edge's stuff. Probably coming out to a rock tune similar to Alter Bridge.

Ambrose I see keeping the current look minus the bulletproof vest and coming out to some sort of Raven style theme.

That's my two cents

That sounds about right. I'd like to see Ambrose come out in the Raven style ripped jeans, dirty tshirt and leather jacket, i think he'd fit that persona well.

Reigns is going to have something to show off what a fucking tank he is, and Rollins will just have some regular tights like you said

IDK. I have a hard time finding someone to be a badass when they are wearing bedazzled trunks.

My oh my, how times have changed...

3879%20-%20axe%20demolition%20mean_gene_okerlund%20microphone%20smash%20suit%20wrestlemania%20wwf%20wwf_tag_team_championship.png

This is part of the reason I don't think The Shield is breaking up entirely, just kicking out Reigns. Rollins has been completely neutral in this. All the friction has been between Reigns and Ambrose. So maybe Rollins takes sides with Ambrose and they keep the same theme music and ring gear. Maybe they replace Reigns with Mason Ryan as rumored, maybe they just become a tag team.

If they do all go their separate ways, I think Alex hit the nail on the head, except I see Reigns with more of a metal theme, something Metallica or Pantera inspired.

I love their ring entrance and music right now. It always seems so serious. It's like the last person you want to be in the WWE is whoever is standing in that ring when The Shield is coming down those steps.

On a side note, Roman Reign's arm is the most oily thing I have ever touched in my life.

I don't know. I don't want to think that far ahead. I love their gear. I love their music. I love their whole free swinging, free wheeling attitude! Don't have The Shield break up.

FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!

Rollins and Reigns can wear the same attires and come out to the same themes they had on NXT. There was nothing bad about their NXT looks and entrance themes, fit them perfectly, although I'd make just a few changes to Reigns' attire to make him appear more badass.

Don't know what Ambrose wore before The Shield but that Raven style idea would be awesome and is something I could see fitting him.

WWE already has themes for all 3 of them. Not to mention, all had distinct ring gear in FCW/NXT.

Reigns in NXT:
Leakee%2B(2).jpg

Ambrose in NXT:
02_dean_Ambrose.jpg

Rollins in NXT:
Seth_Rollins_NXT_06042012ca_395_wk.jpg

I would assume that Rollins and Reigns will eventually return to similar looks as the ones pictured. Ambrose may get a slight overhaul from his NXT look, maybe something closer to the Shield look.

Idk, Rollins looks like another Justin Gabriel that won't matter. Pretty much a generic mid car high flyer. Roman Reigns looks like a generic muscular mid carder. Tyler Reks come to mind. Ambrose looks like a generic mid card heel, who will occasionally get to the upper card for a couple feuds or matches. Miz comes to mind here.

Their current look is awesome.

Ambrose should have something like this

511px-RavenWWE.jpg

Rollins should have something like this

AlexShelley1.JPG

Reigns' NXT looks fine for him

Reigns needs a jersey, baggy jorts, a bass guitar, and some squatting.

f2f73ba50dc5ce3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back