What is the Best Thing about the X-Divison?

gamehead

Championship Contender
for me the best thing about the X-Divison is all the high-flying moves, all the Total Nonstop Action (no pun intended), its so unpredictable and so special. It is different cause WWE does not use their crusierweights. TNA's X-Divison is what make's TNA, TNA. I know when I think of TNA the first thing I think is X-Divison!

Anybody have thoughts?

Best thing for me is all the high flying moves...And when you think of the stars of the x division you think of no limit to there move arsenal because they always do different things especially in the six sided ring.

The best thing about the X-Division is the creativity the wrestlers bring to each match. Every guy brings something different to the table. They always are working to improve and do something different every time out. I can always count on seeing something new when I watch them.

The X Division is great because you never know what they'll pull out of their hats next. The matches often go on for a while, and are always very unpredictable. This is TNA's ace in the hole - once they can expand to two hours, they should definitely feature at least 2 or 3 X Division matches on each show.

I feel that the X Division wrestlers are alot more enthusiastic than the Heavyweights. Also, their athleticism is superior to the Heavyweights.

to me, the best thing about the X Division is the quality of the matches. you dont just see one or two moves (maybe with Samoa Joe). also, the Ultimate X match is crazy.

I like it so much, because it is very fast paced, and you can't look away for a second without missing something big. all of the high flying moves are great also its just fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back