What Has Happened to JoMo?

where would you rather see jomo

• WWE

• Tna

Results are only viewable after voting.

jared96

:confused: what happened to jomo?
he was in wwe got released.
he was in talks with tna to get a contract.
he never got one.
so where is jomo?

ps
sorry for it being in tna ppvs

For a minute I had to wonder just who jomo was until I realized you meant John Morrison.

He was not released by WWE, his contract was up and he didn't renew it, he is currently taking time away to heal and recharge. I could see him back in the WWE by Royal Rumble 2013.

John Morrison is actually reported to be on extremely good terms with WWE. He has also said that he is taking some time off to heal from some nagging injuries and will be returning when he's ready and I'm sure WWE will offer a contract if he wants it. I hope he does because he was a great, unique talent that was popular but unfortunately a case of being under-used. Guy could make a decent world champion in my opinion.

I recently listened to a Art Of Wrestling podcast with host Colt Cabana, his guest was none other than Johnny Mo (Colt's name for him). He's currently doing outside ventures like putting together a workout DVD and phone app. He seems to be in good spirits and does not rule out a potential comeback in the future. John said there were things he wanted to do while in WWE, but they didn't want to collaborate with him because they were afraid they would fail. He wanted to do a workout book, but since Triple H's book failed, they didn't think his would do any better. He doesn't seem bitter. I think he also mentioned that he is in Hollywood learning stunt tricks and enhancing his mic skills. Pretty cool down to earth dude.

. Guy could make a decent world champion in my opinion.

Yeah, I think so too... I mentioned it in a thread I started, and got my ass handed to me for saying what you just said...glad to see someone feels the same way about Johnny Mo!

As others said, he wasn't released. He chose not to renew his contract with the WWE.

And I'm not sure he was ever in talks with TNA. There was a report that TNA was interested in him, but nothing about any negotiations.

I guess I'd be happy either way, but it's probably safe to assume John Morrison would be a bigger part of the show in TNA.

He chose not to renew his contract, he left WWE, said he and Melina were taking a break, hes appeared for several independent promotions since he left, most notable being Family Wrestling Entertainment. He never said he was in contact with TNA, rumors said they had discussions but obviously not has came to fruition, he recently stated that he and WWE are on good terms and that he sees himself returning somewhere down the line when his batteries recharge.

I'm not even a fan of his, but I do give him credit for pinpointing his own faults. He has admitted his failure in wrestling is charisma and talking on the microphone, that he'll improve and when he returns to WWE we'll see a better version of John Morrison.

That is what has happened to John Morrison, could have easily Googled it.

I like John Hennigan in more ways than I should, but I'd rather see him in TNA. It'd be a nice change of scenery seeing him have matches with the TNA roster rather than the WWE roster. That's not a jab at WWE, but you secretly know what I meant by that. Sorry, WWE fanboys.

Personally, I'd like to see him on Impact, mainly because he's pretty much faced everyone on the WWe roster. TNA would provide him with a whole squad of new opponents.

While there haven't been any reports of talks with TNA, it has been reported that they are very interested. More freedom to pursue outside interests, a reduced schedule and something that TNA would be interested in that WWe wouldn't (the inclusion of Melina) could mean that he would consider joining them.

Well, i'm not exactly TNA's biggest fan, but it would be better for John Morrison to go there, because he can have a better chance at success there than in the WWE, unless he returns with a monumental gimmick good enough for the WWE, wich is higly unlikely, so TNA would be a better fit for him.......

I wouldn't want to see John Morrison anywhere but the WWE. I don't have faith that he would be better used in TNA and I don't see what they would have to offer that trumps being in the WWE. You can talk about reduced schedules but you're also talking about a lot less pay there, and a reduced spotlight. I won't consider his career complete until he returns to WWE and wins either the WWE or WHC, period. If he indeed does return a "Better John Morrison" than I see no reason not to put him there considering everything he already brought to the table that already had him scratching the surface of the main event scene.

I think he would be better off in TNA. After a run in the X Divison I could see him feuding with AJ Styles and Kazarian.

didnt he die on zack ryders show jk jk yeah always been a fan of his and would love to see him back in wwe once hes all healed up. maybe move up to the wwe title picture or world title

I think it would be better for Morrison to go to TNA. I think he could really stand out their in either the X division or going for the World title. I think if he went back to WWE he would just get lost in the shuffle again. He could really showcase his talent in TNA and be one of the focal points there. I have a feeling we will eventually see him back in WWE though. Pretty sure he left on good terms, and will show back up there at some point.

It would be good for TNA to have JoMo, because he could be inserted into the X division and create excitement in the division again. Austin Aries could finally get a credible opponent and the X division title could mean something again. Plus, he would be with other wrestlers that can complement his style and make him better.

As an Impact fan I demand you move this topic back to the WWE forums.

It is just as much about WWE as it is TNA... btw... Morrison hasn't been in TNA... so defiantly should not be polluting these TNA forums!

Kudos to Morrison for going and trying to get entertaining. Why is he learning hollywood stunt tricks? Is that the future of this business? No one learns to wrestle but they learn stunts? Go to fucking wrestling school JoMo... your already a glorified stuntman..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back