What Happened to Pokemon?

So there's 806 Pokemon now and Ultra Beasts? Oh and what's this about Mega Evolution? Some Pokemon can do it and some can't? Why does Mewtwo have two Mega Evolutions?

I've been reading stuff.

Because there was a different mega evolution for some pokemon that there wasn't in the other game. For example pokemon X had one for Charizard Pokemon Y had another.

Well Idc how many Pokemon they come out with, Mewtwo will always be the best and most powerful.

Funny enough it still is. Both its mega evolutions have the highest base stat totals as of now (tied also with Mega Rayquaza).

Outside of mega evolutions, Mewtwo is tied for 2nd with several others, Arceus is 1st.

I thought this was your favourite Pokémon:

Pokemon_Uncensored_Edition_02.png

Nope. MaChamp and Hitmonlee were actually my favorite Pokémon. I guess you could add Mewtwo to that list. I always used him on Super Smash Bros. Melee and kicked ass.

That's impressive considering he was one of the worst playable characters in that game.

He does have a steep learning curve, but if you time his energy ball just right, you can knock just about anyone off with 85% damage or higher. Also, his up close hand blasts were very powerful as well.

When I really needed to win though, it was time to bring out the big guns and use Star Fox. We used to ban Star Fox from tournaments because his speed and power are ridiculous in that game. I couldn't lose when I had Star Fox and when I get those bunny ears with Star Fox, you might as well just put down the controller because your fate is sealed.

The fact that you had items on while playing proves that you don't know how to play Melee.

Not judging or anything, I don't either. I routinely get my ass kicked by people that play it competitively. But I also don't go around bragging about my melee skills when my preferred mode of play is 5 stock, tons of items, and DK is my character of choice.

The fact that you had items on while playing proves that you don't know how to play Melee.

Not judging or anything, I don't either. I routinely get my ass kicked by people that play it competitively. But I also don't go around bragging about my melee skills when my preferred mode of play is 5 stock, tons of items, and DK is my character of choice.

Challenger Approaches!

You sound pretty fucking judgey to me. I played plenty with no items on, but when you're playing for fun (imagine, people actually do that with video games every once in awhile), playing items is a damn blast. Its a lot more fun then coming on here and saying, "Oh you obviously don't know what you're doing because you don't do it the way I do or or the way I've heard other people do".

If you ain't playing Sudden Death all Pichu's 99 Stocks with just bomb items, you just suck.

You sound pretty fucking judgey to me. I played plenty with no items on, but when you're playing for fun (imagine, people actually do that with video games every once in awhile), playing items is a damn blast. Its a lot more fun then coming on here and saying, "Oh you obviously don't know what you're doing because you don't do it the way I do or or the way I've heard other people do".

I'm so good when I pick the bunny rabbits up people put their controller down.

Bull fucking shit.

Clearly I've struck a nerve here, something tells me I'm not the first person to suggest that you're not the pro-Smasher you claim you are.

More than anything I'm surprised you're not a Roy main.

I used to be pretty solid at Smash, but I’m awful at the later versions. I just pick Meta Knight and spam the tornado attack.

I'm so good when I pick the bunny rabbits up people put their controller down.

Bull fucking shit.

Cleary I was having a bit of fun with the bunny ears statement. I didn't know Smash Bros. was such a serious topic around these parts. "You use bunny ears? Blasphemy!!"

Clearly I've struck a nerve here, something tells me I'm not the first person to suggest that you're not the pro-Smasher you claim you are.

More than anything I'm surprised you're not a Roy main.

Nice try at an insult. I actually do like to use Roy. I also like to use Ness and Kid Link too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back