What do you do with someone like Damien Sandow?

Plenty of things you can do with him. It just takes creativity and being willing to take away TV time from Santino vs. Fandango and El Torito vs. Hornswoggle and give it to potential future main eventers.

Some potential things Sandow could be doing:

- A long feud with Cesaro over the summer for the IC Title would be perfect for him. Allow him to get on the mic. Him and Heyman going at it would be gold. Also makes the title more important.

- Same thing could be done with Sandow and Ambrose for the US Title. Now that Ambrose is technically a face, we can see him feud with heels and allow Ambrose (who I've heard is supposedly Foley/Roberts-good on the mic) to get a little more diverse on the mic, let him talk about non-Shield related stuff.

- You could even add him to Evolution as the "Future" and let him feud with Ambrose.

- Put him in a faction with Ziggler, Ryder and Kofi and have them be a faction of disgruntled employees.

It's a lot of things for Sandow to do, and anybody who's stuck in the mud on the roster for that matter. It really just takes TV time and letting people cut promos.

Sandow is someone that needs to be pushed. He's too good of a heel on the mic and too good in the ring to become a jobber. Ever since losing his attempt at cashing in Money In The Bank he has pretty much done nothing and seems to be getting lost in the shuffle. If it comes down to it he could always get put into a tag team, but I prefer him in singles action. I'm surprised he is not one of the potential contenders for the Intercontinental Championship. Having him dethrone Big E in the match they had at TLC would have been good. He could also have made a great opponent for Dean Ambrose over the US Championship. Between the tag team division and two different midcard belts, it shouldn't be hard to find something for him to do. Sadly WWE doesn't seem to be interested in pushing him anymore. I don't want to see him end up a jobber permanently or get future endeavoured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back