What any 2 wrestler's would you love to watch have a best of 5 series?

Dynamite Kid (c. 1983) vs Samoa Joe (c. 2006)

If you want a series of matches, pray for Daniel Bryan vs Kurt Angle. If you want a series of fights, THIS would be a series of fights. These two guys, with their combination of high-flying ability, technical skills, brawling tendencies, and their aura of badassery, would make for a real treat. The big fight atmosphere, as Paul Heyman would say, would be present in ROH, Japan, or anywhere else they would go. No doubt about it, they would have the best match on the card. Flying headbutts, face washes, and submissions galore are what would be found in this 25 star series.

theres alot of people that would be able to great best of 5 series personally id love to see a best of 5 series between john morrison and shawn michaels as it would kinda be student vs teacher thing if built up right and im still holding out hope for a few matches between daniel bryan and dolph ziggler or daniel bryan and cm punk! with tna i think james storm and bobby roode might be interesting or aj styles and john morrison as the original poster said

I would love to see Bryan Danielson and Johnny Gargano go at it.

Danielson is one of the best wrestlers in the world, especially when he's working in the indies. We've seen flashes of his brilliance here and there in the WWE, but they're obviously limiting him in terms of what he can really do. He's the best wrestler of the last decade on the independents, bar none. He's worked five star classics around the world time and time again, and he can do it against damn near anyone.

Meanwhile, Johnny Gargano is a rising star on the indies. For my money, he's one of the hottest guys on the independent scene right now. He's the DGUSA Open the Freedom Gate champion, making him the top dog in one of the bigger independent promotions out there. He's also got his fair share of excellent matches, also against a bevy of different opponents. And he, too, has been doing it for years. Though he hasn't been doing it for as long as Bryan has, Gargano is no flash in the pan - he's been steadily tearing up different promotions for years now.

They've met once in an AIW ring and it was a brilliant match. It proved Bryan still had everything he once had, and opened my eyes to just how amazing that Johnny could be. This was an incredible match that left me wanting more. I would love to see one of the best rising stars of the indies take on one of the greatest indy success stories in a best of 5 series. The two of them beating the hell of each other five times is just brilliant. I'd pay damn good money to watch that happen, and I'm certain it'd be money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back