Welcome to the WrestleZone International Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ryder_Cup_Logo_svg.png

Welcome, one and all, to the first ever WrestleZone International Cup.

The premise of the Cup is very simple. Over the last few weeks, I have asked posters on this forum to come up with a list of 12 male competitors and 6 female competitors from the USA and from the Rest of the World. Once all of those lists came to me, I collated the information and came up with a team to represent both regions. Those teams will be announced in another thread a little later on. But for now, let's have a look at how the Cup is going to be won and lost.

The Cup is spread into four different “days”. On each of the days, matches will be posted and discussed. After a brief period of time for discussion, voting will begin in each of the thread. In these matches, you should vote on who would win the match if it were a real contest. You can use any criteria you want to determine that outcome but please vote anyway.

The result of the match will award 1 point to the winning region, except if there is a draw. In that case, the result will be a push and the teams will half the point.

The schedule of the Tournament looks like this:

DAY 1 – 6 tag team matches contested between the men, alongside 6 singles matches from the women.

DAY 2 – 12 singles matches contested between the men.

DAY 3 – 6 tag team matches contested between the men, alongside 3 tag team matches from the women.

DAY 4 – 12 singles matches contested between the men under gimmick stipulations.

And that's it.

The winning team will be the team with the most points at the end of all four days.

Have fun and get discussing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back