Week of 8/23/10 - 8/29/10

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Monday

Raw
Date: August 23, 2010
Commentators: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler

This is taped since the guys are on tour in Asia.

We open with a recap of last week’s show where Young got thrown out of Nexus thanks to Cena. I don’t think anyone would argue that he’s not the weakest member of the team so that’s a good thing in my eyes.

Sheamus starts us off and talks to the kids in the audience, saying they’re worthless. He even throws out some fat jokes which are always awesome. Sheamus gets on Orton for the attack last week and then says that Orton doesn’t deserve a title shot at the PPV. E-mail time. We bring out a throne and Sheamus gets to pick his opponent for the PPV. Tonight there’s going to be a series of matches and Sheamus gets to pick his opponents from the winners. The series starts NOW.

Edge vs. R-Truth

Cole gets on Truth for saying the same thing on the way to the ring. Insert your own Vintage joke here. We brawl on the floor to start with the RATED R dude dominating. There isn’t much at all here but somehow it goes like five minutes. There really is a bad dynamic here from the whole taped thing. It’s hurting the show a bit but what else can you really do? Truth goes for the axe kick but walks into a spear for the pin.

Post match Edge says Sheamus hasn’t proven anything until he beats Edge.

Cena vs. Miz later.

We look at Cody Rhodes being on Warehouse 13 (show on Sci-Fi) tomorrow night which is always kind of cool.

Great Khali vs. Chris Jericho

I’d assume Jericho wins here but I’m not entirely sure. Jericho, much like Edge, need to turn face. One of them does at least, preferably Edge as we haven’t seen him as a proper face in years. Jericho of course can’t do anything at the beginning due to the lack of smallness in Khali.

A missed legdrop and Jericho gets him down, working on the knee. He goes for the Walls but a Vice Grip stops that. Codebreaker is of course caught as it is by any power guy. More knee work sets up the Walls…..and the hold works??? Yeah he actually got a win with the Walls and a clean one at that!

Jericho says the usual stuff and turns around into a chop to send him to the floor.

We recap the Miz/Bryan thing last week, leading to Cena talking about Miz. He says he’s going to shut his mouth and adjust his attitude tonight.

Back from a break Jillian is here and kind of raps. It’s bad if you didn’t get the idea.

Raw Women’s Title: Melina vs. Jillian Hall

We hear about how next week is the 900th episode which actually isn’t a 3 hour show. Imagine the thousandth show. Good night. Jillian walks on Melina’s back but gets rolled up into a face jam in a nice move. Matrix move is always cool. After a missed leg/ass drop from Jillian, Last Call ends it.

Laycool pops up on the screen and says they’ll be on Raw next week with an offer for Melina.

Miz says he hit Bryan in the head but what about Cena, who put Team WWE at risk by picking Bryan. He talks about winning the title and might do it tonight.

After a break here are the now Nexus 6. Nexus can now challenge for titles. I forgot about that stipulation. Barrett stares down Sheamus and says the truce is over.

Cena vs. Miz is next.

John Cena vs. Miz

This should be ok, but once Miz loses the fans are going to gripe about Cena winning because they don’t get it. This is better than I expected with Miz seeming like someone that belongs on the same stage as Cena instead of just being in the same ring as him. A year ago that would have seemed completely impossible.

Miz beats up Cena for a bit here, hitting the catapult into the bottom rope with Cena’s throat which is an old style move that you rarely see anymore. Corner clothesline and Cena is getting rocked. Second attempt at the clothesline misses though and here comes Cena. Attitude Adjustment is reversed into a modified version of what used to be called the Reality Check for two.

Finale is blocked into the STFU but he makes the ropes. This has been pretty good so far actually. Big boot from Miz (grr) for two as both guys are getting close to being spent. Miz hits the floor but Bryan runs out to throw him back in, causing the DQ. Attitude Adjustment and Bryan comes in with his Crossface to make Miz tap.

Orton vs. DiBiase vs. Morrison later.

Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Uso Brothers

This is a quick match with the Usos dominating Santino for the most part before Vlad comes in and dominates. He gets the clean win on Jimmy which shows how far the Usos have fallen since debuting. Tamina continues to look at Santino.

Ad for Classics on Demand, which I want really badly. This week in WWE history is The Big Event, which was the biggest crowd in WWF history at the time of like 70,000 people to see Hogan vs. Orndorff. Not a great or even good show, but it was the spectacle more than anything else.

John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase

Sheamus leaves as the match starts and everyone kind of fights everyone. Nice Flash Kick from Morrison to DiBiase on the floor. We immediately hit the chinlock since this is an Orton match. Standard formula here as one guy hits the floor most of the time while the others fight it out in the ring. Cool spot as Orton sets for the elevated DDT but Morrison goes for the Flash Kick. Orton however, ducks. Morrison goes for some springboard move and gets caught in an RKO for the pin. Sweet ending but nothing like the one on Bourne. This was like 5 minutes long so it’s not like it ever got going.

Sheamus is in the ring after a break and picks his opponent, who he’ll defend against RIGHT NOW. The opponent: Zach Ryder. Ok then.

Raw World Title: Sheamus vs. Zach Ryder

5 seconds long, Brogue Kick ends it.

Sheamus says he’s going to take a month off because he doesn’t have to defend for a month now. Cue Barrett, who is using his title shot at Night of Champions. E-mail time. It’s a 6 Pack challenge at NOC, including Sheamus, Barrett, Jericho, Orton, Edge and Cena. Everyone beats up Barrett then the finishers all hit, including an RKO to Cena to end the show.

Results
Edge b. R-Truth – Spear
Chris Jericho b. Great Khali – Walls of Jericho
Miz b. John Cena via DQ when Daniel Bryan interfered
Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov b. The Usos – Spinebuster to Jay Uso
Randy Orton b. Ted DiBiase and John Morrison – RKO to Morrison
Sheamus b. Zach Ryder – Brogue Kick

Tuesday

Serena got released. That came out of nowhere.

Raw got a 3.2, which is down slightly.

It’s Vince’s birthday today.

Anderson was late getting to the show last night. Sandman wasn’t there at all despite being booked. Nice one dude. Anderson allegedly was late due to travel issues, which might not be his fault so too early to say on that one.

NXT
Date: August 24, 2010
Commentators: Michael Cole, Josh Matthews

We open with a recap of the double elimination from last week which got rid of Harris and Watson, getting us down to the final three of McGillicutty, Kaval and Riley.

The pros and rookies come out as always. There are a limited amount of pros here as a lot of them are in Asia for the tour. The rookies are asked how it feels to get this far.

McGillicutty says he loves his job and that it’s the greatest in the world. If that’s the case then he doesn’t want the promotion to being a full WWE star? He says that because he gets to perform in the same ring as his father makes it all worth it. He hasn’t touched on that before but it’s a big potential thing for him.

Riley says this is about finding the next STAR, and he’s the only total package. He talks about using his title shot on Sheamus before Miz can, which makes sense. It’s absurd, but it makes sense from a wrestler’s perspective I guess.

Kaval says a pro ruined his time to celebrate last week and it’s the fault of Cody Rhodes. Cody says something but gets cut off by Kaval, who says Cody got here because of his daddy. Basic gabfest here until Kaval says he earned his way here and calls Rhodes down to the ring.

Rhodes goes on to say Kaval isn’t worth it and here’s MVP to put us all to sleep. In my dream world I thought I heard MVP issue a challenge to Rhodes. This all took over ten minutes somehow.

There’s a trivia contest next. 100 points for first round questions, 200 for second round. They have to buzz in as well. The questions are all relatively basic, although it says a lot that the rookies know HHH”s theme song but are unsure as to what the main event of Mania 12 was.

I’m not going to list off all the questions as they’re flying by and are relatively easy. Kaval and Michael are tied up through most of this and Riley is being shut out. We do get a Demolition reference which is incredibly rare anymore. Apparently The Fink gave us these questions.

For you very old school fans we get a Dynamic Dudes question which no one gets but a kid in the audience gets it right. Riley still has no points but says he doesn’t care. He finally gets some points by knowing who won the most WWE Titles, which is HHH.

It’s the last question though and the final scores are Riley – 200, McGillicutty – 500 and Kaval – 700. He gets a feature on WWE.com. Can we just do trivia and look at Laycool jump up and down instead of watching Rhodes vs. MVP? The trivia thing was very fun for wrestling geeks like myself but most of the kids in the audience likely were lost during a lot of it. It went like 5 minutes though so it’s all fine and good.

We get a Raw recap, because that’s why I watch NXT. It’s of the Sheamus stuff and setting up the 6 Pack Challenge at NOC. Sheamus’ face is hilarious during the announcements of the 5 other guys.

Cody Rhodes vs. MVP

I like that song of Rhodes’. It sounds like Living on a Prayer in the chorus if nothing else so it’s hard not to like it. The camera angles on this show are different and I’m not sure if I like them or not. On commentary here we’re discussing Slammys and a Napoleon Complex. You can’t say it’s generic I suppose.

This is a really basic match as it doesn’t seem like either of them are incredibly interested. MVP controls with an armbar as he has been dominating for the most part. He hits a plancha over the top to take down Rhodes. We take a break with Cody’s shoulder in trouble.

As is the custom in WWE, the guy losing going into the break is dominating when we get back. Cole continues to badmouth Kaval the whole time and even blasts dirtsheets on the internet. This match is pretty worthless as you can tell by my lack of attention to the in ring stuff.

Since this is the only match on the show they have to go longer than they usually would. Rhodes goes into his very old school style which is a nice change of pace. The commentators seem rather uninterested here given their wide variety of topics.

There’s a decent dynamic of old school vs. new school here as MVP tries his usual stuff and Cody uses really basic and methodical ways to keep control. This match even gets the very rare double commercial as Cody has MVP in a kind of Crossface.

Back and it’s still Cody in control. These are not two guys that should get nearly twenty minutes. We hit the eleven o’clock hour and they’re still going at it. Cody gets a top rope superplex and then a surfboard, but not the kind with MVP over his head. Still looks incredibly painful though.

A big elbow like his daddy’s misses and we almost get a crisscross but the ending looked weird. Ballin hits but Rhodes pops up. Could it be because it’s an elbow drop? Play of the Day is countered into an Alabama Slam for two for Cody. A missed clothesline by MVP allows Cody to hit Crossroads to end this at about 25 minutes. Good grief that’s something I didn’t think I’d say.

You do however have to keep in mind that they had very little to work with given the tour. The opening segment was good as it showcased Kaval, who is clearly the person the company is backing for this. The trivia game was VERY fun for fans like myself, although I question the choice on some of the questions, as a lot of the fans were likely lost.

The match….well it was what it was. It’s not terrible by any stretch, but I’m far from an MVP fan so that adds a bit of bias here for me. It was a good show, but if felt like there wasn’t enough emphasis on the rookies here. However, you certainly can’t fault them for not having a variety of content and I’d expect a triple threat on the finale next week. Good show, given the circumstances which have to be factored in on this show.

Results
Kaval won a trivia challenge
Cody Rhodes b. MVP – Crossroads

Wednesday

The Wilpon group today announced that they have pushed the start back to January of 2011. Not a good sign but it doesn’t mean the end either. Better to wait a few months if it makes the opening product better.

Thursday

NXT got a .93

There’s a legit chance Jericho won’t resign when his contract is up, which is very soon.

Sheffield might be out four to six months. Damn.

Impact
Date: August 26, 2010
Commentators: Mike Tenay, Tazz
Episode Title: Hogan’s Cavalry

This is the followup to last week’s show which I wasn’t wild on and apparently neither were the fans. Since the tournament is pushed back until next month now at the PPV which makes limited sense but what did you expect? The Guns are in action tonight which helps a bit, but last week there was nothing to grab us to this show, which is a bad sign indeed. I’m very skeptical about this, but let’s get to it.

We open with clips of Fourtune, where they flat out say they’re reforming the Horsemen. In other words, you can’t say they’re not flat out saying this is the Horsemen. We get clips of last week’s show which ended in a huge brawl, even though they say they’re not there to brawl.

Dixie says she has to do something and Bischoff can’t help her. And here’s Dixie, now with theme music. What ACTION, yes ACTION I TELL YOU! She talks about hard times and how they’re really successful and all that. Have you ever noticed that every week is the best week ever for TNA? She calls out Flair and here’s Naitch.

Let me guess: they’re going to talk about power. Flair says she’s gorgeous, and I can’t say I disagree. He offers to take her back to the hotel like only Flair can. Dixie talks about how Flair isn’t special or anything like that because he’s been talking about nothing but himself. He’s the same as everyone else and is suspended for the next 90 days without pay. Flair hasn’t taken the young guys under his wing or mentored them.

Flair proves that he hasn’t done that by bringing out the 6 young guys he leads. Dixie says they were with TNA before Flair and that Flair hasn’t done anything with them. There goes the jacket and Dixie’s husband, I kid you not named SURGE, pops into the ring and gets taken down.

Cue Hogan and the four semi-finalists in the tournament. Hogan says that he and Dixie run the company 50/50 so he’s going to override her. Flair is NOT suspended and Hogan says his guys can beat up Fourtune. Pope, Hardy, Anderson and Angle are TNA. You know, the four guys that made their names in WWE. Flair says they’ll take over TNA but not tonight. Yep it’s their four against Morgan, Williams, AJ and Kaz. Why does that not surprise me? The ECW guys come out and jump Fourtune because it’s been a full 15 minutes into the show and we haven’t had a huge brawl yet.

Angle talks to his teammates for later in the night.

Orlando Jordan vs. Samoa Joe

Great to see that suspension lasting a long time. Jordan more or less molests So Cal Val to start. Joe is moving out there for once. His chest looks smaller. Ok apparently I missed it completely, but Fourtune is THEY. What the hell??? Whatever, who cares. Instead of a squash this is a competitive match. Jordan had a Joe action figure around his neck and licks it while punching Joe in the corner. Muscle Buster ends this in like 2 minutes.

And here’s Jeff Jarrett to look at Joe. Ok then. We go to a commercial since I guess this is enough to get you to stay through the break? Jarrett talks about how he’s always wanted Joe here in the company and has helped a lot of people in the company. He wants Joe in his corner tonight just because I guess. Jarrett talks about Nash and Sting messing everything up again which still hasn’t been explained. Joe of course says no, so there’s your next storyline that goes on for weeks and no one cares.

Kevin Nash vs. Jeff Jarrett

Nash tries to bring in a chair and we start with a brawl on the floor. We get in the ring and things slow down. The straps go down like 90 seconds in and there goes a turnbuckle pad. Jarrett hits a punch off the middle rope but a second is caught in a chokeslam. He gets slammed into the buckle and a chokeslam gets two.

And here’s a sleeper, which makes sense as Jarrett’s hair looks like Ziggler’s. Referee goes down, Stroke hits, Sting comes down in red paint and bat shots get Nash the pin. Another match that doesn’t go five minutes. Bischoff comes down to stop Sting from beating up Jarrett even more. Sting wants Hogan. Oh dear. While Eric talks, Hogan sneaks up on Sting and pops him with a chair.

Hogan and Dreamer are talking and Hogan says to lay off tonight but to do something to Abyss.

Beer Money vs. FBI

Beer Money runs in and this is total domination. FBI gets in maybe 2 punches and that’s it. DWI to Luke ends it. Extra beatdown follows and Guido is cut open by whatever Storm has. The beatdown is longer than the match.

The ECW guys yell about nothing in particular with Richards doing most of the yelling.

The original Beautiful People are here. Angelina says that people learn from their mistakes and she and Velvet have made up. Here comes Madison and the biker. She takes the helmet off so she looks like a ninja. Madison says that she gets the name Beautiful People and that she’s all natural unlike them. The inevitable brawl breaks out and we go to a break.

The Guns are playing Rock Band and are fighting Generation Me tonight. Wow they’re still on the roster?

Magnus and Wolfe are shopping. They’re the #1 contenders apparently and get their shot at No Surrender. Chelsea sneaks off with Magnus’ no limit credit card.

Generation ME vs. Motor City Machine Guns

This should be good at least. Fast paced match of course with Max hitting a springboard X Factor which wound up looking like a piledriver. Nice move. SWEET Asai moonsault off the top by Max as well. Everything goes nuts and Shelley hits a standing Sliced Bread #2. Skull and Bones ends it.

Flair rants on something and Sting pops up from behind him and chokes him. Oh joy: Sting vs. Flair again. Sting says once they get rid of the big problem, Fourtune is next.

Shore is coming soon. Oh I think I know what that is.

Dreamer vs. Styles in an I Quit match at No Surrender. Magnus/Wolfe (London Brawling) vs. the Guns there too.

Stevie Richards is beating up Abyss in the back. Way to make him look strong. Abyss fights back by throwing garbage at him. He grabs Janice but it misses. They keep talking about revenge and how Abyss has to pay, I guess referencing RVD. Ah yeah that’s what they’re talking about. And then we just go to commercial. Ok then.

Rhyno comes out and calls out Abyss, who is here with Janice. Gore misses and it’s a big fight. They go up to the stage and Rhyno hits the gore but is limping slightly afterwards.

Fourtune vs. Fatal Four

AJ has feathers on his head from the robe. Kaz and Anderson start after the break. Anderson got to the taping late and they had to do extra dark matches because of it. As usual I’m not going to try to keep track of what’s going on here due to a high level of insanity. Morgan wants Hardy. I’ve always liked that slingshot dropkick that Hardy does.

Hardy plays Ricky Morton for a good while. With so many guys in there they kind of blend together. Hot tag to Angle to an ok reaction. Ankle lock to Kaz but AJ hits his springboard forearm to take care of that. Everything goes insane of course and Angle Slam hits Kaz. Pope tags himself in blindly though and steals the pin. And of course here are the ECW guys to brawl to end the show.

Results
Samoa Joe b. Orlando Jordan – Muscle Buster
Kevin Nash b. Jeff Jarrett – Pin after Sting hit Jarrett with a baseball bat
Beer Money b. FBI – DWI to Tony Luke
Motor City Machine Guns b. Generation Me – Skull and Bones to Jeremy
Fatal Four b. Fourtune – Dinero pinned Kaz after the Angle Slam

Friday

Luna Vachon passed away. That came from out of nowhere.

Impact got a 1.07, which is up about .1 from last week.

Smackdown
Date: August 27, 2010
Commentators: Matt Striker, Todd Grisham

Theme song leads to pyro, which is a very simple thing that this show does which I always like for some reason. I like basic stuff like that I suppose.

Rey vs. Kane tonight in a No DQ match. Where have I heard this pairing before? Kofi vs. Dolph again and if he’s disqualified Kofi gets the title. Taker returns…..again, as well.

Kane vs. Rey Mysterio

Kane dominates early since Rey’s arm is still messed up due to Del Rio last week, which is a nice bit of continuity. I know it’s not much but in the modern era of wrestling you have to take what you can get. Kendo stick is brought in but Rey gets hold of it. His offense lasts less time than Andre’s title reign as a big boot gives Kane the advantage again.

Rey tries to go aerial and gets kicked back again. In the words of Big Zeke’s theme song: this right here is domination. As we go to a break a thought pops into my head: since anything goes here and there are no time limits, if someone say shot their opponent in a match and the match can’t end in disqualification, wouldn’t the match have to continue once the shooter got out of jail?

Rey fights out of a chin lock but gets caught in a sideslam. This has been completely one sided. We hear how Undertaker unmasked Kane. I’ve always been against them redoing history. Is it that bad to just say HHH made Kane take his mask off? 619 doesn’t work either and then Kane counters the rana.

Mysterio does manage to get some chair shots in and finally hits something. His offense lasts about a minute this time as he jumps into a chokeslam on a chair. Nearly total dominance from Kane here in what could be argued to be a squash. Now can we please keep these two apart for like the next two years?

Alberto Del Rio comes out makes fun of Rey before locking him in that armbar again. I wouldn’t mind if this got him off TV for a bit, but then again I don’t like Rey very much at all. Ge gets the chair and Pillmanizes the arm against the post. Not bad for a guy two weeks into his career here and it’s getting close to making up for those irritating vignettes.

CM Punk vs. JTG

Definitely see JTG winning this one. I mean how else could it go? Immediate rollup gets two for JTG as we’re going rather fast paced in this one. This is really short as Punk does the pledge and hits the GTS before using the Anaconda Vice which is a nice throwback for him. Well done.

Punk calls in the SES and has them get on their knees. That is how you do it apparently. Lots of new tattoos for Punk it seems, unless I’ve missed all of those on his chest. He tells Gallows to beat Big Show and to be better or to be gone.

Rose is doing one of those arm shaker things in Teddy’s office. After she leaves, Teddy reads WWE Magazine and a plant keeps inching towards Teddy. Inside of it is of course Horny who “tells” Teddy that he’s been spying on Laycool. It’s all pantomime so Teddy doesn’t get it. Horny writes down some squiggly lines and Teddy doesn’t get it. Teddy has an idea for them to work together.

That Best of Raw DVD looks good actually.

We recap Raw again to fill in some time.

Taker is still coming tonight. Nothing has changed in the last 30 minutes.

We recap Dolph vs. Kofi last week where Dolph beat down Kofi despite losing the match and stomped on his face.

Cody Rhodes shows us how to shave properly. How to shave your legs that is. These are working, especially with the music that goes with them.

Intercontinental Title: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston

If Dolph gets disqualified he loses the title. Both guys have great theme music. Kofi goes nuts to start and hits an SOS for two as we go to a break. Back and Kofi misses a top rope cross body. Striker says Vickie jiggles when she claps, so, you guessed it, he names her and Dolph Jiggles and Ziggles. Moving on.

They slug it out for awhile and Kofi gets another SOS for THREE! Too bad Dolph grabbed the ropes just after two, so it’s a Dusty Finish to an extent. Not a full one but it’s nice to get the crowd excited a bit. Dolph takes over now and works on the neck. Sleeper doesn’t work and Vickie slaps Kofi, getting Dolph yelling at her.

Kofi gets a punch off the middle rope for two as this match is getting time. Top rope cross body gets two. Dolph uses an FU from his knees to get two. Naturally it’s just a fireman’s carry here though to avoid having obvious problems. We hit the floor and I think I know what’s coming. Yep it’s a countout as Vickie doesn’t let Dolph beat the count. Kofi chases him into the audience to end the segment.

We recap the Kane segment last week to push the Taker return for later.

Jack Swagger vs. MVP

This is under scientific rules. If MVP wins Swagger pays for the end of the Summer party and if Swagger wins he gets to hose the VIP Lounge one time. You win by getting five takedowns apparently. They wear headgear also. To get a takedown three limbs have to be touching the mat at once.

Swagger pauses to warm up. MVP slaps him before we start so it’s not a DQ. Swagger scores immediately. This is something like you would see in the Team Challenge Series in the dying days of the AWA. MVP gets a leg but Swagger gets a NICE reversal for the second point.

A half belly to belly half spinebuster makes it 3-0. This is going by really fast so I apologize if it doesn’t seem like there’s much commentary or play by play. And then MVP punches him to end this. Swagger jumps him in the aisle and puts him in the ankle lock.

Laycool is talking about various things and Kaval comes up. They bash Melina for a bit and Kaval makes two guys in there leave. Weird.

Alberto Del Rio’s announcer sets up this match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Carlos Sanchez

The cars are a nice touch for Del Rio, although saying they’re valued at over ten million dollars is a bit much. Del Rio gets a choke and it’s more or less one sided. The armbreaker ends this relatively quickly.

Kelly Kelly and Big Show are coming to the ring.

Big Show vs. Luke Gallows

Punk is watching in the back as Show dominates early. Kelly and Serena go at it on the floor. Shame that Serena is gone so we won’t get to see the conclusion to that. Back in the ring and Gallows makes something close to a comeback. Then he gets punched in the face to end it quick. Lots of fast matches tonight.

Taker comes out and says he’s not dead yet. You could make a long DVD of nothing but his returns. He’s not dead but he’s a dead man. His voice sounds even more gravely than before. Taker says Kane will never be pardoned and that he doesn’t deserve to carry the title.

Cue Kane, with the belt. This is weird to see with Kane as champion. Taker coughs as Kane makes his entrance, which is just odd for some reason. Kane says Taker is living in a fantasy world if he thinks Taker is still the dominant one. This whole blue vs. red thing is kind of working for me.

Taker can’t remember the line Kane called himself last week due to the attack, which is a nice touch really. He sounds like he’s about to say he built this house brick by fucking brick but he says firey instead. This is a solid promo.

Deadman says he taught Kane everything Kane knows about being evil, but Taker didn’t teach Kane everything Taker knew about being evil. Kane says not this time and that Taker will Rest in Peace. His laugh ends the show.

Results
Kane b. Rey Mysterio – Chokeslam onto a chair
CM Punk b. JTG – Anaconda Vice
Kofi Kingston b. Dolph Ziggler via countout
Jack Swagger b. MVP via Disqualification when MVP punched Swagger
Alberto Del Rio b. Carlos Sanchez – Cross Armbreaker

Saturday

Nothing of note.

Sunday

I think you know the drill by this point.

Quick Results

Raw
Edge b. R-Truth – Spear
Chris Jericho b. Great Khali – Walls of Jericho
Miz b. John Cena via DQ when Daniel Bryan interfered
Santino Marella/Vladimir Kozlov b. The Usos – Spinebuster to Jay Uso
Randy Orton b. Ted DiBiase and John Morrison – RKO to Morrison
Sheamus b. Zach Ryder – Brogue Kick

NXT
Kaval won a trivia challenge
Cody Rhodes b. MVP – Crossroads

Impact