Week 2: SavageTaker -versus- Unholy Profit

Discussion in 'Posters Singles Tournament (2009)' started by Mr. TM, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. TM

Mr. TM Throwing a tantrum

The better asset to the Professional Wrestling World? Mick Foley vs The Warrior

Unholy Profit is the home debater, he gets to choose which side of the debate he is on first, but he has 24 hours.

Remember to read the rules. This thread is only for the debaters.

2. SavageTaker

SavageTaker Everybody Has A Price!

I noticed that UP no-showed his debate with 48.7 so what do I do if he no-shows here since he is the one that has to pick which side he is on?

I am going to send him a pm, but in case he doesn't respond or doesn't post, what do I do? Should I just choose whoever I want and post?

3. Mr. TM

Mr. TM Throwing a tantrum

Unholy Profit seems to be an interesting case, he has been online since the tournament, and nonetheless did not post in his matchup. Just like from last round, if the poster does not debate in the first 24 hours, and they are the home team, the other person then gets to go ahead and pick their side of the debate, Xfearbefore had the same situation with Thriller, where Thriller was over the 24 hour limit and Xfearbefore went instead.

4. SavageTaker

Alright thanks. I'm going to send him a pm to see what side he chooses or if he is going to make a post, so that way I can start writing up my argument.

5. SavageTaker

TM, it has been past 24 hours and UP never responded to my PM. Am I going to debate someone else or do you just want me to choose who I am debating for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.