Votes: 2 13.3%
  • F - Terrible worse than WWE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • - I was just coming to post a jackass vote

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The No Escape structure:
the structure is a steel barricade that has steel chain link from the ceiling that comes all the at down and locks to the steel barricades. Inside of it its a door blocking the minitron. Once both wrestlers are in a referee backstage locks the door so there is... NO ESCAPE!!!!

11838646_857017184389919_8914113940407121724_o.jpg

WCWF NO ESCAPE RESULTS 9/27/15

Samoa Joe vs. John Cena II (No Escape Match)- 15 minute matchup. Great back and forth that saw Cena win with Attitude Adjustment. After the match, Cena and Joe shakes hand and then Joe hits Muscle Buster on Cena and walks away.

Backstage Interview: Renee Young ask Edge and Christian what is going on with them. One minute they hate each other,the next minute their The Brood,the.next minute their Edge and Christian. Edge says well Renee we are just enjoying ourselves. They said they can't be The Brood without Gangrel. Christian said and The Wyatt's took out Gangrel. Edge says so I guess its safe to say The Wyatt's are on our list after we win the tag team championships.

Edge and Christian vs.Bad Influence (c) (WCWF World Tag Team Championships)
(Tornado first fall to the finish) Bad Influence comes out to Bullet Club's music. Great action in this one. A dream match that lived up to expectations. 15 minutes in and Edge and Christian hits their Downward Spiral/Kill switch move and The Wyatt's scare goes off and when the lights come back on Braun Strowman is choking out Christian as Wyatt hits Sister Abragail on Edge. Bad Influence with the pin and win.

Kharma (c) vs. AJ Lee (WCWF Women's Title) (Steel Cage Match)- AJ runs straight at Kharma who throws her at the cage. Khama clothesline AJ and snatches her up by her hair and snatches her up and slamming her in the corner and ramming her shoulders into AJ's torso. Kharma hits a overhead belly suplex that throws AJ through the cage. The fans chant "Holy Shit" , the bells ring d AJ is declared the winner and new champion as the commentators and fans are confused. Heenan explains to JR and Joey Styles that the rules state the first person to escape the cage would win the match and the title. Meanwhile in the ring, Kharma is beating up AJ before we hear
https://youtu.be/RgLdoWFr_x8 and Paul Heyman over the mic screaming ladies and gentleman, my latest client and FIRST EVER Paul Heyman girl RONDA ROUSEY!!!! Rousey comes down to the ring with the UFC Womens title and gets in Kharmas face as the fans chant "Holy Shit" and "This is Awesome!!!" Kharma throws a punch and Rousey dodges it and hits her roundhouse kick putting Kharma to sleep. AJ is on the mat looking scared. Rousey picks up the WCWF Women's title, throws at AJ. Lesnar and Heyman comes on stage and claps with her. They get in the ring and both champs hold up their titles with Heyman in the middle to end the segment.

Shield Backstage Segment: Rollins is like did you see that. Ronda friggin Rousey. Ain't no way your winning tonight Roman laughing. Reigns says don't worry about me, you gotta face Goldberg right now. Rollins guarantee victory while Ambrose has a huge grin. They question why he's grinning. He says because Punk is not here, which means he wins by forfeit. He says Punk collapsed after Rampage after I busted his head open. Reigns just shakes his head as Goldberg's music plays.

Bill Goldberg vs. Seth Rollins (No Escape Match)
- Rollins smacks Goldberg and Bill smiles and both man are laughing into Goldberg makes a pissed off face and Rollins facial expressions changed from cocky to scared. Goldberg chases after Rollins. And snatches him off the steel and said "there's no running bitch." Great match the saw Goldberg win with spear and jackhammer after 12 minutes.

Backstage:
Reigns wishes Ambrose luck, he says I don't need luck I already won.

CM Punk vs. Dean Ambrose (No Escape Match)- Ambrose comes down saying no need to lock me in the ringside area because I already won. Punks music hits and Ambrose looks shocked. Punk explodes and attacks Ambrose and the match is on. Great match. Ambrose dominated the middle as Punk was selling the injury. Punk picks up the win with GTS. 15 minute matchup here.

AJ Styles vs. Chris Benoit (Steel Cage Match)- Great match up here, Benoit dominated and had Styles in the crossface until The Bullet Club ran down and beat him with chairs and pipes. Styles hits Styles Clash and climbs out the cage.

Lita vs. Trish Stratus (Steel Cage Match)- Great match here. Stratus wins and Lita and her hug and shake hands. Rousey returns to the stage and stares them down.

Cesaro (c) vs. Ric Flair (WCWF United States Championship) (No Escape Match) Yet another phenomenal match here. Cesaro rolls Flair up for the win. Flair just looks on in the ring frustrated. As the structure raises and Cesaro runs away with the title.

Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Kurt Angle (WCWF Intercontinental Championship) (No Escape Match)
- This was a war. The Family came out why Angle had Wyatt in the Ankle lock and the lights went out. When the came back on Angle and The Family were gone and The Undertaker was in the ring and chokeslammed Wyatt. Lights go back off and when they come back on Kurt Angle is pinning Wyatt.

The announcers announce Wyatt vs. Taker for HELL in a Inferno Hell In A Cell Match

Backstage Segment: Ambrose and Rollins are complaining. And Goldberg walks up and tells Rollins good outing kid even in defeat and extends his hand. Rollins slaps him and yells at him and says he doesn't need his approval. Goldberg goes to attack and Reigns stops him and tells him he will deal with it. Goldberg says deal with him before I kill him. Rollins is still talking shit and ask Reigns what is he gonna do whoop me. Reigns says "What am I gonna do, I'm going to go out there and win the WCWF championship, now if you can excuse me I hear my music ."

(WCWF Championship) Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns (No ESCAPE Match) Brutal war here. Lesnar dominates the whole match. Reigns begins to fire back at the end. He starts punching Lesnar and goes for a Superman Punch. Lesnar counters by picking him up for the F5. Reigns jumps down and spears him through the steel barricade. Which breaks the structure on both man. The ref tries to stop the match but Lesnar gets up and says not that way so it continues. Lesnar hits 5 Rolling Germans. He goes to F5 Reigns through a table who counters with a Tornado DDT through the table. Reigns hits 3 Superman punches and 2 back to back spears. He goes for the cover and Lesnar kicks out. Both man are bloody. He hits a third one and 1..2..3!!!!! LESNAR HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!! AND REIGNS IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!!! Streamers and Confetti rains down. We see video backstage of the roster looking shocked and Rollins and Ambrose looking mad. Lesnar gets up and claps as Reigns music stops and raises his hand up as Reigns music plays again and a pyro to end the show.

The Curren plans for Rock Bottom calls for CM Punk vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin,Sting vs. Undertaker,Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose for the world title,Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton and,John Cena vs.Bill Goldberg to be the main events,'The Demon' Prince Devitt vs. Bray Wyatt,Cesaro (US Champ) vs. Kurt Angle (IC Champ) (Title Unification match),Lita vs. AJ Lee (Womens title),Kazarian and Christopher Daniels vs. Samoa Joe and AJ Styles for the tag team championships are some undercard matches that may take place as well.

It is likely that that Roman Reigns could be the one to beat Brock Lesnar and end his streak in the near future. Which is why he defeated Goldberg at Over The Edge. There is talk of having Randy Orton cost Lesnar the title in that match or just having The Shield do it.

As of now those are the only two matches happening. As of now the current plans calls for Sting vs. Undertaker,Austin vs. Punk, Cena vs. Reigns for the WCWF Championship

BRET HART'S MUSIC PLAYS!!! BRET HART IS BACK!!!! "Welcome Back" chants fill the Nationwide Arena. They announce him as the Intercontinental Champion as he returns with the championship. Bret says it feels damn good to be back and to be standing here Intercontinental Champion. He says the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving this great company. He says he went to the FOWE to brush up on his "heel" persona and it backfired and came to bite him in the ass. He says I was legit injured and was beaten up for real by The Authority. He says they thought it was funny to mock the Montreal Screwjob... So now I'm back!!!

Kurt Angle comes out to a huge pop and says you got some nerve coming back here. He says you walked out on this company and sold out. He says and don't give is this crap of how you did it to become a better bad guy. He says why are you here anyway because last time he check the Intercontinental Champs name is Kurt Angle and he would never do the Federation like that. Hart goes to talk again but Flairs music cuts him off. Flair says ironic that your both here. He says you and your brother hit me with a car in January so we have unfinished Bret. He say he is still owed a one on one Intercontinental Championship match that he never got. Flair says y'all decide which "champ" I face at In Your House: HELL but no matter who it Im kicking their ass. All 3 argue. Prince Vik interrupts on the tron and announce a six-man tag where they will team up to face The Wyatt Family.

Show Intro/Pyro

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman comes to the ring talking about Lesnars loss and putting over Reigns as the future. They say they don't know what's next for Lesnar but he is a legend and legends always rebound. " I hear voices in my head" Orton's music play and out of nowhere Randy from behind with the chairshot to the back of the head of Lesnar. He repeatedly beats Reigns in the head with that chair Lesnar is bleeding. He hits 3 RKOs on the chair. Positions him on the turnbuckle and punt kicks him 3 times. Lesnar looks dead in the ring.

(WCWF United States Championship) John Cena vs. Cesaro(c)- Great 20 minute match. Cena wins by DQ when Joe broke up a STF. Cena got the upperhand and Joe ran to the ramp. Cena says enough is enough at HELL Cena /Joe One Last Time. Three Stages Of Hell to end this once and for all.

Backstage Segment: Roman Reigns is looking at the championship. Rollins and Ambrose approach him and congratulates him. Reigns looks at them as if he wasnt buying it. They tell him they mean it they was upset last night but they are glad he won. He says alright but their buying the beers. AJ Styles walks up and congratulates him and says hold on to that title, it would be a shame if someone took it from him and walks away.

Goldberg vs. AJ Styles- Goldberg wins with spear and Bullet Club jumps him and take him to the stage. DOC chokeslams him through the stage.

Edge and Christian vs. Bad Influence- Great matchup here that saw E&C pick up the win.

Backstage Segment:Bret Hart walks up to Reigns who ask what the hell did he want. He congratulates Reigns and goes to shake his hand. Reigns tells him to get the hell out of his face.

Dean Ambrose vs. Jay Briscoe- Ambrose wins after 25 minutes.

Backstage: Bret Hart apologizes to Angle and says he doesn't deserve to be champ before giving him his IC title and walking away. Angle looks confused.

AJ Lee vs. Kharma - AJ wins by DQ. Lita and Trish Stratus runs down to make the save. Rouseys music hits and she comes down and knocks all 4 out before taking the WCWF Womens title and leaving with it.

Backstage: Natayla pulls Angle aside in the parking lot and ask him to forgive her uncle. He says sorry he can't. She says ok plan b. A car flys at Angle and runs him over. 3 guys in block hoodies get out of the car and beats him up. They take the jackets off revealing their selves as Jim Neidhart,DHS,British Bulldog,and Tyson Kidd. Bret Hart picks up both IC Titles and they all get in a car and drive off.

Ric Flair vs. The Wyatt's (Bray,Harper,Rowan)- The 3 immediately jump Flair. (Gong )The Brothers of Destruction makes the save to end the segment.

Roman Reigns Celebration: Reigns talks about his long road to getting here and Rollins and Ambrose comes down with drinks. They talk about how proud of him they are. The Wild Samoans,Rikishi,Yokozuna,Rock,his wife hois daughter and The Usos appear on the titantron to congratulate him. Reigns gets a little emotional. Bullet Club interrupts and surrounds The Shield. The lights goes out and we see a fireball thrown in AJ Styles face. When they cone back on THE FLOCK IS HERE!!!!! Reigns spears Styles and Raven, The Flock (Saturn,Kidman,Sickboy,Vampiro), The Shield brawls with Bullet Club to end the show.

WCWF Rampage 9/28/15 Results

BRET HART'S MUSIC PLAYS!!! BRET HART IS BACK!!!! "Welcome Back" chants fill the Nationwide Arena. They announce him as the Intercontinental Champion as he returns with the championship. Bret says it feels damn good to be back and to be standing here Intercontinental Champion. He says the biggest mistake he ever made was leaving this great company. He says he went to the FOWE to brush up on his "heel" persona and it backfired and came to bite him in the ass. He says I was legit injured and was beaten up for real by The Authority. He says they thought it was funny to mock the Montreal Screwjob... So now I'm back!!!

Kurt Angle comes out to a huge pop and says you got some nerve coming back here. He says you walked out on this company and sold out. He says and don't give is this crap of how you did it to become a better bad guy. He says why are you here anyway because last time he check the Intercontinental Champs name is Kurt Angle and he would never do the Federation like that. Hart goes to talk again but Flairs music cuts him off. Flair says ironic that your both here. He says you and your brother hit me with a car in January so we have unfinished Bret. He say he is still owed a one on one Intercontinental Championship match that he never got. Flair says y'all decide which "champ" I face at In Your House: HELL but no matter who it Im kicking their ass. All 3 argue. Prince Vik interrupts on the tron and announce a six-man tag where they will team up to face The Wyatt Family.

Show Intro/Pyro

Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman comes to the ring talking about Lesnars loss and putting over Reigns as the future. They say they don't know what's next for Lesnar but he is a legend and legends always rebound. " I hear voices in my head" Orton's music play and out of nowhere Randy from behind with the chairshot to the back of the head of Lesnar. He repeatedly beats Reigns in the head with that chair Lesnar is bleeding. He hits 3 RKOs on the chair. Positions him on the turnbuckle and punt kicks him 3 times. Lesnar looks dead in the ring.

(WCWF United States Championship) John Cena vs. Cesaro(c)- Great 20 minute match. Cena wins by DQ when Joe broke up a STF. Cena got the upperhand and Joe ran to the ramp. Cena says enough is enough at HELL Cena /Joe One Last Time. Three Stages Of Hell to end this once and for all.

Backstage Segment: Roman Reigns is looking at the championship. Rollins and Ambrose approach him and congratulates him. Reigns looks at them as if he wasnt buying it. They tell him they mean it they was upset last night but they are glad he won. He says alright but their buying the beers. AJ Styles walks up and congratulates him and says hold on to that title, it would be a shame if someone took it from him and walks away.

Goldberg vs. AJ Styles- Goldberg wins with spear and Bullet Club jumps him and take him to the stage. DOC chokeslams him through the stage.

Edge and Christian vs. Bad Influence- Great matchup here that saw E&C pick up the win.

Backstage Segment:Bret Hart walks up to Reigns who ask what the hell did he want. He congratulates Reigns and goes to shake his hand. Reigns tells him to get the hell out of his face.

Dean Ambrose vs. Jay Briscoe- Ambrose wins after 25 minutes.

Backstage: Bret Hart apologizes to Angle and says he doesn't deserve to be champ before giving him his IC title and walking away. Angle looks confused.

AJ Lee vs. Kharma - AJ wins by DQ. Lita and Trish Stratus runs down to make the save. Rouseys music hits and she comes down and knocks all 4 out before taking the WCWF Womens title and leaving with it.

Backstage: Natayla pulls Angle aside in the parking lot and ask him to forgive her uncle. He says sorry he can't. She says ok plan b. A car flys at Angle and runs him over. 3 guys in block hoodies get out of the car and beats him up. They take the jackets off revealing their selves as Jim Neidhart,DHS,British Bulldog,and Tyson Kidd. Bret Hart picks up both IC Titles and they all get in a car and drive off.

Ric Flair vs. The Wyatt's (Bray,Harper,Rowan)- The 3 immediately jump Flair. (Gong )The Brothers of Destruction makes the save to end the segment.

Roman Reigns Celebration: Reigns talks about his long road to getting here and Rollins and Ambrose comes down with drinks. They talk about how proud of him they are. The Wild Samoans,Rikishi,Yokozuna,Rock,his wife hois daughter and The Usos appear on the titantron to congratulate him. Reigns gets a little emotional. Bullet Club interrupts and surrounds The Shield. The lights goes out and we see a fireball thrown in AJ Styles face. When they cone back on THE FLOCK IS HERE!!!!! Reigns spears Styles and Raven, The Flock (Saturn,Kidman,Sickboy,Vampiro), The Shield brawls with Bullet Club to end the show.

BRET HART'S MUSIC PLAYS!!!

Lol I meant Lesnar. The show was kinda rushed tonight so I realize it wasn't that good.

Edge and Christian vs. Bad Influence (#1 Contenders Match)[/B]- 10 minute match that saw Edge pin Rowan following Downward Spiral/KillSwitch tag team combination. They celebrate and Bad Influence walks on stage holding the tag titles in the air. A beaten up Prince Vik appears on the tron looking scared with Bullet Club standing behind him and tells Edge and Christian congratulations but they have a second match tonight because they will be on John Cena's team .

Yet another error lol he pinned Kazarian

Now that the Golden Age is in the books and the WCWF is really getting started from the baby steps it's time for a new era and a new thread. This Friday will be the debut of WCWF Friday Night War. In April, there will be a draft to separate the brands between Rampage and War.

At Rock Bottom, we will have a IC/US title unification tournament to crown the first ever World Heavyweight Championship. Both titles will be vacant and sent to separate brands as the respective mid-card titles. There will then be tournaments to crown the new champions. The World Heavyweight Championship will be a War brand championship and the WCWF Championship will be a Rampage brand championship.

As of now ALL of our wrestlers are our priority. We have poorly booked some wrestlers in the past (including greats like Goldberg,and John Cena.) However, it's a new day and a new era. We will do our best to make everyone stars. We have overbooked stuff with too many false finish,DQ,or screwy finishes to further storylines. We plan on changing that. We will generally be accepting idea's from the staff and members of WrestleZone Forums to help us with that.

Any member or staff may apply to work at WCWF and may have creative control (to an extent) with their character. You may pick your name,your entrance music,your finisher,how you wanna be booked, heel/face status,nicknames,catchphrases,attire,how you debut,part-time or full-time,etc. by clicking this link: ( http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5302991#post5302991 )

We here at WCWF are starting a new thing called #GiveMembersAChance similar to Tough Enough or even WZCW here we are giving you the opportunity to become a pro wrestler. Fill out the app below to get an opportunity with "The Federation"

Name:

Wrestlers Name:

Nicknames (If Any):

Height:

Weight:

Finishers (Up to 2):

Signatures (Up to 3):

Moveset(Up to 20 for now):

Catchphrase:

How do you prefer to debut:

Are you a heel or a face starting off:

Part-Timer or Full-Timer:

Legendary Wrestler,Indie Wrestling from (ROH,CZW,etc.) or Debuting Rookie:

Anything else the Federation should know about you:

THANKS FOR SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION WE WILL GET BACK WITH YOU! FOR FURTHER QUESTIONS MESSAGE THE OP!!!

WCWF Roster-

The Undertaker (Part-Time Wrestler)
John Cena (Part-Time Wrestler)
Kurt Angle (WCWF Intercontinental Champion)
Bret "The Hitman" Hart (WCWF Intercontinental Champion)
Brock Lesnar (Part-Time Wrestler)
Roman Regins (WCWF Champion)
Bray Wyatt
Edge
Lita
Trish Stratus
Kharma
Chyna
Mickie James (Yet to debut)
Chris Jericho
Jeff Hardy
CM Punk
Mankind/Mick Foley (WCWF Hardcore Champion)
Luke Harper
Wade Barrett
Bully Ray
Paul Heyman
ODB (Yet to debut)
Michelle McCool
Natalya Neidhart
Jim Ross
Samoa Joe
Christian
Austin Aries (Yet to debut)
Big Boss Man (Yet to return)
Matt Hardy (Injury)
Kevin Owens (Injury)
Sami Zayn
KENTA
Seth Rollins
Jay Briscoe
Mark Briscoe
Eddie Edwards (Yet to return)
Chris Benoit
Cesaro (WCWF United States Champion)
Jeff Jarrett (Yet to debut)
Davie Richards (Yet to return)
Neville
Solomone Crowe (Contract Dispute)
Dean Ambrose
Kane
Erick Rowan
Forest Segal
Prince Vik
Bill Goldberg
Sting
Jeff Hardy
Devon
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Eddie Guerrero (Part-Time Wrestler)
The Young Bucks
Ric Flair (Part-Time Wrestler)
Gangrel (Injured)
Randy Orton (Part-Time Wrestler)
Rey Mysterio jr.
Mideon
Viscera
Ken Anderson (Whereabouts Unknown)
Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler (Yet to debut)
Ronda Rousey
Raven
Rusev
Goldust
Booker T
Damien Sandow (Yet to debut)
Leo Kruger (Yet to debut)
Paige(Yet to debut)
The Ultimate Warrior (Yet to debut)
"Macho Man" Randy Savage (Yet to debut)
William Regal (Yet to debut)
Mr. Perfect (Yet to debut)
Tyson Kidd
"The British Bulldog" Davey Boy Smith
Davey Boy Smith Jr.
The Iron Shiek (Yet to debut)
Curt Hawkins (Yet to debut)
Michael Tarver (Yet to debut)
Justin Garbiel (Yet to debut)
Heath Slater (Yet to debut)
Drew Galloway (Yet to debut)
Hernendez (Yet to debut)
Alicia Fox (Yet to debut)
Gail Kim (Yet to return)
Sasha Banks (Yet to debut)
Charlotte (Yet to debut)
Becky Lynch (Yet to debut)
Bailey (Yet to debut)
Kalisto (Yet to debut)
Sin Cara (Yet to debut)
Wade Barrett (Yet to debut)
Stevie Richards
Vampiro
Billy Kidman
Sickboy
Christopher Daniels (WCWF Tag Team Champion)
Kazarian (WCWF Tag Team Champion)
AJ Lee (WCWF Women's Champion)

WCWF Friday Night War Results (Debut Show) (Pensicola,Florida) (10/02/15)

Opening Segment-

Roman Reigns music hits and he comes to the ring with the rest of the roster. He welcomes them all to WAR!!!! He says that is exactly why their all out there for war. He says they all in the ring don't like each other, but tonight we side by side to send a message that anybody who thinks their gonna "invade" our company and us not have a problem with it is an idiot. He says that Bret Hart returned on Monday taking out Kurt Angle. One of the most dedicated wrestlers on the roster and the REAL Intercontinental Champion!

Harts music interrupts he ask the crowd how was they doing tonight to a mixed reaction of mainly boos. He says that's exactly why I took out Angle because he wants to come out there and judge him just like all these fans and wrestlers are judging him. He yells I made a mistake dammit! Reigns yells [Bleep] that to a huge pop and tells him tonight he wants his head because tonight he wants Roman Reigns vs. Bret Hart one-on-one. Hart says one one condition if I win I get AJ Styles title shot at HELL! Reigns yells how about if I win you get the hell out and drops the mic. Main event set to end the show.

[Commercial Break]

Masked Kane's music hits he does his four corner fire pyro. Undertakers music hits after

The Brothers of Destruction vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan -
Taker in with Harper first beating him down. Harper takes control and whips Taker in the corner and goes to town. Taker snatch up reversal and begins punching Harper. He Irish whips him to the other corner and mocks Stick with the Stinger Splash. Masked Kane said woo! with the voice gimmick lol moment. Whip to the other corner Stinger Splash attempt but Harper dodges it Super Kick and knocks Taker out of the ring Suicide Dive. He throws him at the stairs and puts him back in the ring. Harper for the cover 1-2-NO! Harper tags in Rowan. Rowan elbow drop to the back of Taker for a two count. He picks Taker up for a body slam and he jumps down and does the last ride. Taker goes to make the tag but Harper grabs him. Kane does his four corner pyro and it burns Harpers face up, his face is bloody,with burn marks and the ref calls for the bell. The Brothers of Destruction goes to continue mayhem but Bray and Braun join in and they jump them. Edge and Christian runs down. Prince Vik comes down and yelled everyone to the back but Edge and Wyatt because they go one on one now. Wyatt and Strowman leaves but as Kane and Taker are leaving Vik smirks so Kane chokeslams him and Taker tombstones him.

[Winners: Harper and Rowan by DQ]

[Commercial Break]

Edge vs. Bray Wyatt-
Lock up starts this one. Bray puts Edge in a headlock to the ropes and Edge pushes him off Edge smacks the mat, Wyatt jumps over , Edge leapfrogs over Wyatt, Wyatt with an armdrag. Lock up again. Edge controls Wyatt to the corner ref pulls him off and Wyatt blast him with a clothesline and starts beating the hell out of Edge move after move after move. Wyatt throws Edge over the ropes and gets on the announce table screaming is this what you want Taker on the mic. Edge spears him through the on table. Ref starts the count both man beat the 10 count. Boo-Yay! punch thing Edge gets control. Edge hits a dropkick goes top rope for a move that gets reversed with Sister Abragail for the 1-2-3!!!!

[Winner: Bray Wyatt]

Backstage: Taker and Kane takes out Harper and Rowan. Wyatt looks frustrated.

Backstage: Raven is smocking a cigarette with the flock and DDP walks up and starts reminisce on old times. As Raven just looks at him crazy. Ambrose walks up and ask for a smoke. Raven looks at him crazy and Ambrose ask Rollins why is Raven looking at him crazy. He just makes a even creepier stare and begins to walk up to him. Brian Pillman walks up with a gun to his own head saying did you say crazy. Ambrose says let's go and were around a bunch of lunatics to Rollins.

Dean Ambrose music hits and Rollins comes down for their match nex
t.

[Commercial Brea
k]

The Hart Dynasty with Bret Hart and Natalya comes down. Reigns music hits and he makes his way down.

The Shield (Ambrose and Rollins /w/ Reigns) vs. The Hart Dynasty (Davey Boy Jr. And Tyson Kidd /w/ Bret Hart and Natalya)- An all out brawl from the start. Bret Hart tried to get involved so Reigns attacks and they brawl ringside and she gets a Superman Punch. British Bulldog,The Anvil runs down, Hart gets up ready to jump him. The distraction cost Rollins and Ambrose the match. After they confront Reigns saying he only cares about his self. As Reigns tries to apologize. Rollins calls him a selfish bitch. Reigns pushes him saying what did you just say to me. He says screw it I'm outta here. Ambrose tries to stop him from leaving. He as Rollins what the hell is he doing.

[Winners: Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr.]

Backstage: The Bullet Club confronts The Hart Foundation saying you may of took out Angle and got got in the IC title business but stay the hell out of mine.

Stone Cold Steve Austins music hits and he's next

[Commercial Break]

Stone Cold come down saying don't cheer me because I won't be cheering you. He says what I did to Punk was because he constantly disrespected me. He needed to be taught a lesson in respect and brought back to reality. He says and let's get something clear. I didn't put Punk in jail and I'm not afraid of him. If I can kick Rock,Triple H,and Bret Harts ass you can guarantee Punk will be my bitch. He says WCWF told him to stay away from Punk until January or the match would be off. I never put a restraining order on him. Punks music interrupts and he's on the tron saying don't you lie to these people Steve. He says he can't wait and he's counting down because from January to April you will be my bitch. He says I'm going to mop the floor with you Steve. He comes to the stage and says this is as far as he's allowed to go right no. Mick Foley from behind with a chairshot. He beats him with the chair and beats the hardcore title with it and rips it to shreds. He says I'm with you Steve these young bucks and the WCWF needs to be taught some damn respect. They both smile to end the segment.

[Commercial Break]

Raven vs. AJ Styles- Raven sits in the corner smoking a cigarette. AJ looks confused. Styles runs up to Raven and gets snatched up and thrown in the corner and Raven beats the hell out of him. He throws him out of the ring over the announce table. Styles tried to run but get snatched up and thrown in to the ring. Vampiro takes a camera from the camera man and laughs in to it before giving it back. Styles starts to fight back. At the end ,the lights goes our as Finn Balors NXT theme music plays and the lights are blinking red and black. Red smoke foaming down the ramp but no Valor. Raven hits his DDT for the win.

[Winner:Raven]

We are told AJ Lee will call out Ronda Rousey at Rampage on Monday night. Wyatt scare interrupts. Also Cesaro will defend the US Title in an Open Challenge.

Wyatt and Strowman cut a promo saying Taker and Kane took out Harper and Rowan but there is still two of us left standing. Strowman challenges Kane to a buried alive match at HELL. Wyatt and Strowman looks around the room and their not their. Wyatt tells them y'all want to play chess make yall's move. The room goes pitch back as we see red and blue smoke coming out of the latern. Taker and Kane are there and beats them up. Taker tells them they will rest in peace. They go to walk away and Strowman clotheslines both from behind. Strowman chokes out Kane and Taker hits big boot to no avail because Strowman catches it and chokebombs Taker through a table.

Roman Reigns vs. Bret Hart (Champion vs. "Champion") (If Bret wins he gets Styles title shot, if Reigns wins Hart has to "get the hell out" The Federation)- Hart comes down first. Reigns comes down. Bullet Club begins to make their way down. Prince Vik appears on the tron and ask them what the hell are they doing. He says Bullet Club is banned from ringside. They argues Styles tell them to come on. Reigns and Hart begins to brawl. Hart "accidentally" knocks the ref down. The Hart Foundation comes to his aid. They jump Reigns. The Shield's music hits and down comes Rollins and Ambrose. The numbers is top much a and all three members of The Shield are down. We see backstage Bullet Club finishing an assault on Prince Vik and walking to the curtains. Bullet Club comes to the ring and beats up The Hart Foundation. The ref gets up and see's Styles hitting Styles Clash on Bret Hart. And calls for the bell. Styles punches the ref. The Flock runs down. The Foundation is back up,The Shield is back up and it's chaos to end the show.

[Winner: Bret Hart by DQ]

Well, your roster is gigantic. You need to cut a lot of them down. IMO, 40 wrestlers are enough for a fantasy fed and don't insist on the same old similar gimmick feuds. Try to be creative. I hope you understand. Make people care about characters (something you drastically fail at).

Well, your roster is gigantic. You need to cut a lot of them down. IMO, 40 wrestlers are enough for a fantasy fed and don't insist on the same old similar gimmick feuds. Try to be creative. I hope you understand. Make people care about characters (something you drastically fail at).

Great idea. Thanks for the feedback.

WCWF Friday Night War Results (Debut Show) (Pensicola,Florida) (10/02/15)

Opening Segment-

Roman Reigns music hits and he comes to the ring with the rest of the roster. He welcomes them all to WAR!!!! He says that is exactly why they're all out there for war. He says they all in the ring don't like each other, but tonight we stand side by side to send a message that anybody who thinks their gonna "invade" our company and us not have a problem with it is an idiot. He says that Bret Hart returned on Monday taking out Kurt Angle. One of the most dedicated wrestlers on the roster and the REAL Intercontinental Champion!

Harts music interrupts he ask the crowd how was they doing tonight to a mixed reaction of mainly boos. He says that's exactly why I took out Angle because he wants to come out there and judge him just like all these fans and wrestlers are judging him. He yells I made a mistake dammit! Reigns yells [Bleep] that to a huge pop and tells him tonight he wants his head because tonight he wants Roman Reigns vs. Bret Hart one-on-one. Hart says one one condition if I win I get AJ Styles title shot at HELL! Reigns yells how about if I win you get the hell out and drops the mic. Main event set to end the segment.

[Commercial Break]

Masked Kane's music hits he does his four corner fire pyro. Undertakers music hits after

The Brothers of Destruction vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan -
Taker in with Harper first beating him down. Harper takes control and whips Taker in the corner and goes to town. Taker snatch up reversal and begins punching Harper. He Irish whips him to the other corner and mocks Stick with the Stinger Splash. Masked Kane said woo! with the voice gimmick lol moment. Whip to the other corner Stinger Splash attempt but Harper dodges it Super Kick and knocks Taker out of the ring Suicide Dive. He throws him at the stairs and puts him back in the ring. Harper for the cover 1-2-NO! Harper tags in Rowan. Rowan elbow drop to the back of Taker for a two count. He picks Taker up for a body slam and he jumps down and does the last ride. Taker goes to make the tag but Harper grabs him. Kane does his four corner pyro and it burns Harpers face up, his face is bloody,with burn marks and the ref calls for the bell. The Brothers of Destruction goes to continue mayhem but Bray and Braun join in and they jump them. Edge and Christian runs down. Prince Vik comes down and yelled everyone to the back but Edge and Wyatt because they go one on one now. Wyatt and Strowman leaves but as Kane and Taker are leaving Vik smirks so Kane chokeslams him and Taker tombstones him.

[Winners: Harper and Rowan by DQ]

[Commercial Break]

Edge vs. Bray Wyatt-
Lock up starts this one. Bray puts Edge in a headlock to the ropes and Edge pushes him off Edge smacks the mat, Wyatt jumps over , Edge leapfrogs over Wyatt, Wyatt with an armdrag. Lock up again. Edge controls Wyatt to the corner ref pulls him off and Wyatt blast him with a clothesline and starts beating the hell out of Edge move after move after move. Wyatt throws Edge over the ropes and gets on the announce table screaming is this what you want Taker on the mic. Edge spears him through the on table. Ref starts the count both man beat the 10 count. Boo-Yay! punch thing Edge gets control. Edge hits a dropkick goes top rope for a move that gets reversed with Sister Abragail for the 1-2-3!!!!

[Winner: Bray Wyatt]

Backstage: Taker and Kane takes out Harper and Rowan. Wyatt looks frustrated.

Backstage: Raven is smocking a cigarette with the flock and DDP walks up and starts reminisce on old times. As Raven just looks at him crazy. Ambrose walks up and ask for a smoke. Raven looks at him crazy and Ambrose ask Rollins why is Raven looking at him crazy. He just makes a even creepier stare and begins to walk up to him. Brian Pillman walks up with a gun to his own head saying did you say crazy. Ambrose says let's go and were around a bunch of lunatics to Rollins.

Dean Ambrose music hits and Rollins comes down for their match nex
t.

[Commercial Brea
k]

The Hart Dynasty with Bret Hart and Natalya comes down. Reigns music hits and he makes his way down.

The Shield (Ambrose and Rollins /w/ Reigns) vs. The Hart Dynasty (Davey Boy Jr. And Tyson Kidd /w/ Bret Hart and Natalya)- An all out brawl from the start. Bret Hart tried to get involved so Reigns attacks and they brawl ringside and she gets a Superman Punch. British Bulldog,The Anvil runs down, Hart gets up ready to jump him. The distraction cost Rollins and Ambrose the match. After they confront Reigns saying he only cares about his self. As Reigns tries to apologize. Rollins calls him a selfish bitch. Reigns pushes him saying what did you just say to me. He says screw it I'm outta here. Ambrose tries to stop him from leaving. He as Rollins what the hell is he doing.

[Winners: Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Smith Jr.]

Backstage: The Bullet Club confronts The Hart Foundation saying you may of took out Angle and got got in the IC title business but stay the hell out of mine.

Stone Cold Steve Austins music hits and he's next

[Commercial Break]

Stone Cold come down saying don't cheer me because I won't be cheering you. He says what I did to Punk was because he constantly disrespected me. He needed to be taught a lesson in respect and brought back to reality. He says and let's get something clear. I didn't put Punk in jail and I'm not afraid of him. If I can kick Rock,Triple H,and Bret Harts ass you can guarantee Punk will be my bitch. He says WCWF told him to stay away from Punk until January or the match would be off. I never put a restraining order on him. Punks music interrupts and he's on the tron saying don't you lie to these people Steve. He says he can't wait and he's counting down because from January to April you will be my bitch. He says I'm going to mop the floor with you Steve. He comes to the stage and says this is as far as he's allowed to go right no. Mick Foley from behind with a chairshot. He beats him with the chair and beats the hardcore title with it and rips it to shreds. He says I'm with you Steve these young bucks and the WCWF needs to be taught some damn respect. They both smile to end the segment.

[Commercial Break]

Raven vs. AJ Styles- Raven sits in the corner smoking a cigarette. AJ looks confused. Styles runs up to Raven and gets snatched up and thrown in the corner and Raven beats the hell out of him. He throws him out of the ring over the announce table. Styles tried to run but get snatched up and thrown in to the ring. Vampiro takes a camera from the camera man and laughs in to it before giving it back. Styles starts to fight back. At the end ,the lights goes our as Finn Balors NXT theme music plays and the lights are blinking red and black. Red smoke foaming down the ramp but no Valor. Raven hits his DDT for the win.

[Winner:Raven]

We are told AJ Lee will call out Ronda Rousey at Rampage on Monday night. Wyatt scare interrupts. Also Cesaro will defend the US Title in an Open Challenge.

Wyatt and Strowman cut a promo saying Taker and Kane took out Harper and Rowan but there is still two of us left standing. Strowman challenges Kane to a buried alive match at HELL. Wyatt and Strowman looks around the room and their not their. Wyatt tells them y'all want to play chess make yall's move. The room goes pitch back as we see red and blue smoke coming out of the latern. Taker and Kane are there and beats them up. Taker tells them they will rest in peace. They go to walk away and Strowman clotheslines both from behind. Strowman chokes out Kane and Taker hits big boot to no avail because Strowman catches it and chokebombs Taker through a table.

Roman Reigns vs. Bret Hart (Champion vs. "Champion") (If Bret wins he gets Styles title shot, if Reigns wins Hart has to "get the hell out" The Federation)- Hart comes down first. Reigns comes down. Bullet Club begins to make their way down. Prince Vik appears on the tron and ask them what the hell are they doing. He says Bullet Club is banned from ringside. They argues Styles tell them to come on. Reigns and Hart begins to brawl. Hart "accidentally" knocks the ref down. The Hart Foundation comes to his aid. They jump Reigns. The Shield's music hits and down comes Rollins and Ambrose. The numbers is top much a and all three members of The Shield are down. We see backstage Bullet Club finishing an assault on Prince Vik and walking to the curtains. Bullet Club comes to the ring and beats up The Hart Foundation. The ref gets up and see's Styles hitting Styles Clash on Bret Hart. And calls for the bell. Styles punches the ref. The Flock runs down. The Foundation is back up,The Shield is back up and it's chaos to end the show.

[Winner: Bret Hart by DQ]

Minor corrections

WCWF MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE (10/5/15)

OPENING SEGMENT-
AJ Styles with Bullet Club comes to the ring and he talks about having his title shot taken away from him that he earned for dominating. He say's in the WCWF you have to earn title shots it's not just a given and I did. He said what has Bret Hart done to earn a title shot. He say's it makes him sick to his stomach that Bret Hart can walk out on this company with a title to another promotion and walk back in with a title and a title shot. He say's this isn't the FOWE where not all about entertainment. This is the WCWF and were all about whooping ass. He say's since he is a man he is going to challenge Bret Hart to a match tonight like a man. He say's if he wins he get's a shot at the world title and HELL becomes a triple threat match. Lights goes out and a spotlight appears in the crowd. Raven's music hits and he puts his cigarette out on his leather jacket.

He say's that AJ Styles needs to understand that Bret Hart isn't his only problem he got around here. He say's AJ Styles and his Bullet Club ripped him and The Flock off when they first started as The Red Eyed Wolves. AJ tries to explain he wasn't even there then. Raven say's he doesn't care. All he cares about is destroying the Bullet Club once and for all. The lights goes out we see a fireball shoot in the ring and when the lights come back on a massive brawl breaks out.

Prince Vik comes to the ramp and say's enough y'all wanna fight, y'all are gonna fight. Because at HELL it is gonna be Bullet Club vs. The Flock. As for AJ Styles, i'm gonna grant your request. As long as you know if you lose tonight, that it's over for AJ Styles here in the WCWF.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Cesaro US Title Open Challenge- Cesaro calls an open challenge for the US Title and it's excepted by R-TRUTH!! He comes on the stage and refers to Cesaro as "Briq Romine" and keeps saying that he is gonna take the US Title from him tonight. Cesaro say's first of all my name is not Briq Romine, and you don't even work here. You work in that shitty promotion run by Vince McMahon. He say's "oh I don't my fault Cesaro, WCWF that's on me." Hardy's music hits and HE'S BACK!!!!. He runs in the ring and the brawl is on. The ref rings the bell and this one's underway.

This match gets a no-finish as they brawl through the crowd and out of the arena.

[RESULT: NO CONTEST]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we come back Cesaro and Hardy are still brawling until arena security tells them they need to leave the premises and they continue the brawl.

Dudley Boyz music hits

The Dudley Boyz say's it's time for a tag team revolution. They call out tag team champions Bad Influence and called them a poor excuse for champions and that they want the championships. The Briscoes say's they still never got a rematch that they felt they earned. Edge and Christian comes out and say's while y'all other teams fell off the face of the planet we have been pinning the champions. The Shield comes out and talk about being an actual team and taking a shot at E&C for not making up they're minds on being friends or foes. The Hart Dynasty comes out saying they have pinned Rollins and Ambrose who is in a team with the world champ so they deserve a shot. All the teams argue. Before Prince Vik say's enough is enough. This Friday we are going to have ourselves a tag team title #1 contender tournament to crown the #1 contenders for the championship. He say's right now however we will see a 10-man tag match with it being Bad Influence,Hart Dynasty,The Shield vs. The Briscoes,The Dudley's,Edge and Christian.

Bad Influence,Hart Dynasty,The Shield vs. The Briscoes,The Dudley's,Edge and Christian
- Great match here that saw The Shield (faces) jump down on the heels. The babyfaces won before The Briscoes hit they're finishers on Edge and Christian and then got 3D'ed.

[WINNERS:The Briscoes,The Dudley's,Edge and Christian]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage Segment: John Cena. He is approached by Raven saying if he needed help with Samoa Joe and Bullet Club he had his back. Cena said thanks but I don't need help from you or no one else.

Roman Reigns approaches the ring and he talks about how Bret Hart won last week to earn a title shot but it was because AJ Styles got in his business. He say's he doesn't get why Styles tried to help him anyways they can't stand each other. Styles comes down and yells at him "I DIDN'T DO IT FOR YOU, I DID IT FOR WCWF YOU BRAINLESS IDIOT!!" Reigns say's I got your brainless idiot and they get aggressively in each other's face. Bret Hart's music hits and say's look at you both. He say's i'm in your heads. He say's I'm willing to risk it all to get ahead. He say's and so is my family. He say's I caused tension in The Shield by making you hit my niece and by the way she said you hit like a bitch. Reigns say's come in the ring and talk that shit.

Prince Vik comes down and say's not tonight. He say's Reigns is banned from the arena for the rest of the night. As long as he's awake man. Reigns argues and leaves.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena- At the end, Taker's gong went off and distracted Wyatt long enough for Cena to hit AA for the win. Strowman quickly attacks Cena and chokes him out. Kane's pyro explodes and Masked Kane is out here brawling with Strowman. Strowman tosses Kane but catches a big boot and tombstone.

[WINNER: John Cena]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AJ Lee vs. Layla- AJ Lee quickly defeats Layla in a very aggressive match a very aggressive AJ here. She say's now that she is done beating Layla she is calling out that BITCH Ronda Rousey out here to bring her championship back. "Ladies and Gentleman." Paul Heyman comes to the ring and say's his client Ronda Rousey is not here. He say's in fact she has made you a offer to give you your title back if you can defeat her for it in a UFC/WCWF Women's title unification match in the main event of Judgement Day this November. She say's that's if you can win your match against this woman at HELL. Lita comes down to the ring. She get's in AJ's face before slapping her to the mat and snatching her up for Twist of Fate to end the segment. Heyman raises Lita's hand up to end the segment.

[WINNER: AJ Lee]

Backstage Segment: Ric Flair is going off on Prince Vik and is yelling over Vik as he sits on a cage leaning back in fear. He is yelling about his IC title shot. Vik say's that if Kurt Angle can wrestle you will face him. Flair say's fuck that we don't know if he will for sure. He say's he wants Bret Hart. Vik makes the match. Bret Hart and the Hart Foundation walks in and he say's what and get's in Flair's face and they argue before The Hart Foundation jumps him and throws him through a wall. He grabs a chair and wraps around Flair's ankle and takes another chair and repeatedly beats him with it.

Roman Reigns at a phone booth- He is telling Rollins and Ambrose on the phone just be ready he has a plan to get back in there. Prince Vik is seen air hustling behind the corner. He approaches them and tells them to leave as well. They argue with him while leaving. He ask what did they say. Ambrose yells kiss our ass. Vik just stands there before YOKOZUNA (debut) (in a leather jacket and jeans) double hand claps his head making him fall unconscious.

Styles music hits he makes his entrance followed by Bret Harts

COMMERCIAL BREAK

AJ Styles vs. Bret Hart (If Styles wins then Reigns vs. Hart at HELL becomes a triple threat- Styles played the babyface in this. Great 25 minute match here. Styles hits Styles Clash for the win and Raven's music hits and The Flock makes they're way to the ring. Bullet Club comes down and both teams are face to face. The Hart Foundation comes down to the ring again. A huge Swat truck enters the arena to The Shield's music. Its The Shield and Sasha Banks. Reigns gets in the ring.Reigns,Styles,Hart brawls in the ring. The stables are brawling outside the ring. Reigns splashes one group,Styles splashes on another group, Hart splashed the others. The three get in the ring and all look at Reigns title sitting in the middle of the ring to end the show.

[WINNER: AJ Styles]

WCWF FRIDAY NIGHT WAR!!!- 10/09/15

Opening Segment- Samoa Joe kicks us off saying everybody has been so focused on Roman Reigns winning the WCWF Championship, Raven and The Flock's debut,Bret Hart's return,Who is the IC champ and who's not, Paul Heyman's new stable and all that extra crap that they lost site of what really matters and that's that I have unfinished business with John Cena. He says he is going to be the one to destroy the legend of John Cena and drag it straight to hell.

John Cena interrupts and says you wanna bring me down. Make a move. He says at HELL we are going through three stages. He says he will let Joe choose the stipulations. Joe says first off I say we start this in Hell In A Cell, I Quit,and then the final victory will be decided with Falls Count Anywhere rules. The two shake hands, Cena goes to walk away and Joe snatches him up but Cena ducks under and hits a FU on him to end the segment.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) Edge and Christian vs. The Briscoes- Harper and Rowan's music hits and Jay capitalize for the pin and win. Pretty good match

[WINNER: The Briscoes]

Mick Foley Expains: Foley comes to the ring as Mankind. He talks about everything he has been through in his career and how no matter how good he gets big promotions like this doesn't like him and wants to but him. CM Punk approaches the ring saying how do you think I feel. I've been through the same thing as you and im not out here bitcing,whining and complaining. I kicked the systems ass and made it my bitch. Foley yells for him to shut he has no clue. Foley says he didn't have a Paul Heyman to get to the top. Punk says whatever all he knows is if Mick Foley,Cactus Jack,DudeLove,Mankind whoever the hell he is attacks him again he would kick his ass.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Hart Dynasty vs.Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins- Shield win here in this one, another great match.

[WINNER: The Shield]
Backstage area: The Dudley's and The Young Bucks are asking about who they're opponents are. Vik tells them they will find out when its time. He says in fact The Dudley's will find out now. The Dudley's music hits and they walks through the curtain for our next match.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Dudley Boys vs. ???- Bubba and Devon are pacing in the ring when they hear The War Machines music!!!! THE WAR MACHINE IS HERE!!!! War Machine pick up the win defeating The Dudley's in 20 minutes. An all out brawl here.

[WINNER: War Machine]

Undertaker's music hits and he makes his entrance

Undertaker segment- Taker talks about his feud with Wyatt and how his plan from the beginning was to join Wyatt to set him up for him demise. He says at Rock Bottom Bray is gonna get whats coming for him because he is gonna drag him to internal hell and watch him suffer. Wyatt appears on the tron laughing at Taker saying you just don't get it do you Undertaker I'm not afraid you boy and if you think you are your as delusional as you look. He says he is going to kill The Undertaker off and beat him so bad he becomes Mark Calaway. Undertaker tells him you can't kill whats already did. He tells Wyatt at HELL its the end of the line for him and anyone who gets in his way would suffer enternal damnation. He says Wyatt at HELL you will Rest In Peace!!!!

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Young Bucks vs.???- THE AMERICAN WOLVES ARE BACK!!!! They beat the YB's ass and The Bucks begins to come back with a Superkick party. The Wolves come back at the end only for The Bucks to use a rollup for the win.

[WINNER: The Young Bucks]

Backstage Segment: The Shield is all backstage with Yokozuna and Sasha Banks. Reigns says they're always in his corner so tonight he's in theirs. Sasha said she would deal with Natalya.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) (Semi-Finals) The Shield vs. The Briscoes - Another explosive brawl. Ambrose hits dirty deeds The Hart Foundation interrupted. And Reigns and Yoko starts taking people down. Hart and Reigns brawl and Reigns spears him through the barricade. Yoko is beating up The Anvil and British Bulldog. Natalya and Sasha are brawling. Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Jr. runs down and Ambrose and Rollins jumps down and the begin to brawl to the back. The Briscoes wins by countout. People boo The Briscoes despite them being faces because they don't want them back in the tag title picture. Prince Vik comes out and said nobody told either team to come out for a match because he was going to announce it a 5 way. But since they did and The Briscoes won it will now be a Fatal 4 Way TLC tag title match between The Briscoes,The Young Bucks, War Machine, and Bad Influence. He says The Shield is in hot water anywa.... Roman Reigns spears Prince Vik and tells him to shut his fucking mouth sometime and walks up the ramp and Flairs music hits they walk past Reigns on the ramp staring at the world title. He sees Hart getting up and tackles him and they brawl and it end with a Figure Four leglock on Hart. Meanwhile the commentators are saying were getting word something is going on in the parking lot. The camera's pan out there to see Bullet Club beating Reigns up and him bleeding from the mouth. We see Rollins and Ambrose,Tyson and Davey Boy jr. layed out next to him. Raven and The Flock approaches them and gets in they're face. Security splits them up before anything can happen.

[WINNER: The Briscoes by countout]

WCWF FRIDAY NIGHT WAR!!!- 10/09/15

Opening Segment- Samoa Joe kicks us off saying everybody has been so focused on Roman Reigns winning the WCWF Championship, Raven and The Flock's debut,Bret Hart's return,Who is the IC champ and who's not, Paul Heyman's new stable and all that extra crap that they lost site of what really matters and that's that I have unfinished business with John Cena. He says he is going to be the one to destroy the legend of John Cena and drag it straight to hell.

John Cena interrupts and says you wanna bring me down. Make a move. He says at HELL we are going through three stages. He says he will let Joe choose the stipulations. Joe says first off I say we start this in Hell In A Cell, I Quit,and then the final victory will be decided with Falls Count Anywhere rules. The two shake hands, Cena goes to walk away and Joe snatches him up but Cena ducks under and hits a FU on him to end the segment.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) Edge and Christian vs. The Briscoes- Harper and Rowan's music hits and Jay capitalize for the pin and win. Pretty good match

[WINNER: The Briscoes]

Mick Foley Expains: Foley comes to the ring as Mankind. He talks about everything he has been through in his career and how no matter how good he gets big promotions like this doesn't like him and wants to but him. CM Punk approaches the ring saying how do you think I feel. I've been through the same thing as you and im not out here bitcing,whining and complaining. I kicked the systems ass and made it my bitch. Foley yells for him to shut he has no clue. Foley says he didn't have a Paul Heyman to get to the top. Punk says whatever all he knows is if Mick Foley,Cactus Jack,DudeLove,Mankind whoever the hell he is attacks him again he would kick his ass.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Hart Dynasty vs.Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins- Shield win here in this one, another great match.

[WINNER: The Shield]
Backstage area: The Dudley's and The Young Bucks are asking about who they're opponents are. Vik tells them they will find out when its time. He says in fact The Dudley's will find out now. The Dudley's music hits and they walks through the curtain for our next match.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Dudley Boys vs. ???- Bubba and Devon are pacing in the ring when they hear The War Machines music!!!! THE WAR MACHINE IS HERE!!!! War Machine pick up the win defeating The Dudley's in 20 minutes. An all out brawl here.

[WINNER: War Machine]

Undertaker's music hits and he makes his entrance

Undertaker segment- Taker talks about his feud with Wyatt and how his plan from the beginning was to join Wyatt to set him up for him demise. He says at Rock Bottom Bray is gonna get whats coming for him because he is gonna drag him to internal hell and watch him suffer. Wyatt appears on the tron laughing at Taker saying you just don't get it do you Undertaker I'm not afraid you boy and if you think you are your as delusional as you look. He says he is going to kill The Undertaker off and beat him so bad he becomes Mark Calaway. Undertaker tells him you can't kill whats already did. He tells Wyatt at HELL its the end of the line for him and anyone who gets in his way would suffer enternal damnation. He says Wyatt at HELL you will Rest In Peace!!!!

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) The Young Bucks vs.???- THE AMERICAN WOLVES ARE BACK!!!! They beat the YB's ass and The Bucks begins to come back with a Superkick party. The Wolves come back at the end only for The Bucks to use a rollup for the win.

[WINNER: The Young Bucks]

Backstage Segment: The Shield is all backstage with Yokozuna and Sasha Banks. Reigns says they're always in his corner so tonight he's in theirs. Sasha said she would deal with Natalya.

(WCWF World Tag Team Championship #1 Contender Tournament) (Semi-Finals) The Shield vs. The Briscoes - Another explosive brawl. Ambrose hits dirty deeds The Hart Foundation interrupted. And Reigns and Yoko starts taking people down. Hart and Reigns brawl and Reigns spears him through the barricade. Yoko is beating up The Anvil and British Bulldog. Natalya and Sasha are brawling. Tyson Kidd and Davey Boy Jr. runs down and Ambrose and Rollins jumps down and the begin to brawl to the back. The Briscoes wins by countout. People boo The Briscoes despite them being faces because they don't want them back in the tag title picture. Prince Vik comes out and said nobody told either team to come out for a match because he was going to announce it a 5 way. But since they did and The Briscoes won it will now be a Fatal 4 Way TLC tag title match between The Briscoes,The Young Bucks, War Machine, and Bad Influence. He says The Shield is in hot water anywa.... Roman Reigns spears Prince Vik and tells him to shut his fucking mouth sometime and walks up the ramp and Flairs music hits they walk past Reigns on the ramp staring at the world title. He sees Hart getting up and tackles him and they brawl and it end with a Figure Four leglock on Hart. Meanwhile the commentators are saying were getting word something is going on in the parking lot. The camera's pan out there to see Bullet Club beating Reigns up and him bleeding from the mouth. We see Rollins and Ambrose,Tyson and Davey Boy jr. layed out next to him. Raven and The Flock approaches them and gets in they're face. Security splits them up before anything can happen.

[WINNER: The Briscoes by countout]

*Push,Dead.
I apologize for the grammar issues. I'm on mobile with auto correct lol

12118629_886469661444671_8340771829289064009_n.jpg

BREAKING NEWS: WCWF WOMEN'S CHAMPION AJ LEE INVADES UFC AND TAKES BACK HER WOMEN'S TITLE DURING RONDA ROUSEY FIGHT!!! THE DISTRACTION COST ROUSEY HER FIRST UFC LOSS!!!

ROUSEY TWEETED THE FOLLOWING:

12074890_886471928111111_6718396019151672439_n.jpg

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (10/19/15)
Prince Vik in his office being shown on the tron kicks us off and he says good evening ladies and gentleman. Last week, Roman Reigns put his hands on me and speared me. He say's of directly stripping him of his championship I have a better idea. He say's that Reigns ego has now cost his Shield teammates. He say's because Rollins and Ambrose will not ever get a title opportunity as long as he is in charge and they will no longer have a match at the PPV period. He say's and as for Reigns his spear will be banned at HELL if he uses it he will force his hand and they can...Believe That!!!

Show Intro/Video and Pyro

Opening Segment- The Shield's music hits and Rollins and Ambrose come to the ring minus Reigns and say's they have had enough of Reigns ego getting in they're way. They said they keep making sacrifices for Reigns but he's not for them. He says either Reigns steps up or he's out of The Shield. Reigns interrupts and says he's sorry but he's not gonna be disrespected by anyone and he says which is wy Vik got speared. He says that this is all Viks plan ad they should be able to see it. Reigns says he will do anything to earn they're tights back. Prince Vik says OK, tonight you will compete in 3 matches starting right now. He says if he doesn't win tonight then we will have a match at the end of the show to crown a new champ in a ladder match. Reigns looks visibly pissed. Vik tells him his first match is next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Roman Reigns vs. Billy Kidman- As soon as Kidman getbin the ring Reigns SPEARS THE HOLY HELL OUT OF HIM AND 1-2-3!!!

[Winner: Roman Reigns]

Prince Vik congratulates him on his win but he can guarantcan'te cant and won't beat his next opponent.. Braun Strowman makes his way down to the ring.

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman- 20 minute match. Strowman dominates but Reigns fires back at the end with a Superman Punch. The first one barely fazes Strowman, the second one knocks Strowman a the ropes and the third one knocks him out of the ring. Reigns then spears Strowman THROUGH THE BARRICADE as the fans chant Holy Shit! The ref starts the count and Reigns barely beats the 10 count. His last opponent is Samoa Joe who runs down and goes on the attack. The ref tells Joe to wait til Reigns got up. Prince Vik comes down and tells the ref to RING THE DAMN BELL!!!

[Winner:Roman Reigns (by countout)]

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe- Joe continued his assault and Irish whip Reigns who fires back with a brutal clothesline. Both man are down. The fans are trying to clap Reigns back into it. Boo/Yay punches back and forth with Reigns getting the upper hand before Bret Harts music hits and Joe hits a low blow off the distraction and hits a Muscle Buster for the win. Hart is laughing on the ramp before Flairs music goes off and Hart reaction changes and the brawl is on. Flair with Figure Four. And The Hart Foundation runs down and Flair retreats and stands tall in the crowd with the fans.

[Winner: Samoa Joe]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage Segment:
When we come back we see Roman telling Dean and Seth sorry he couldn't get the job done. They say its all good Roman they have a plan and walks away as Reigns looks on.

Cesaro vs. ???- MATT HARDY!!! Is back!!! He goes to work. Cesaro tries to retreat up the ramp but Jeff Hardy appears behind him and the brawl is on. Jeff hits Twist of Fate and Swampton. He picks up the mic and says we have unfinished business , I pinned you earlier this year to earn a title shot and I'm taking it a HELL!

[Result: Match never got underway]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Hart Dynasty vs. The Young Bucks- Great match that went on for 15 minutes in this heel vs. heel clash. Super Kick party on eisle 1. Hart Dynasty hits Hart Attack on Matt but the legal man Nick rolled up Tyson for the win.

[Winner: The Young Bucks]

The Undertaker came out for a promo on Wyatt about reaping his soul at HELL!- He basically stated he was at HELL will be Wyatt's final resting spot and said Wyatt would Rest In Peace!! Wyatt on the tron says he sees in Takers eyes that he is all shook up. He says at HELL Undertaker would truly be a deadman and laughs. He sings ashes ashes dust to dust. Wyatt's scare goes off and he hits Sister Abragail. Lights goes back out comes back on and Wyatt in on the ramp. Taker sits up and points at Wyatt as Wyatt gets struck by lighting and is laughing as Taker looks on confused to end the segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

War Machine vs. Bad Influence- War Machine dominates and Bad Influence takes they're championships up the ramp. Edge and Christian stops them and Harper and Rowan on the sneak attack throws acid on them and pushes them to the ground. We see a dumpster truck pulling up. Harper and Rowan throws E&C in it. And puts oil all over it and sets it on fire. The lights goes red and The Broods music plays and they step out of the truck with GANGREL!!! He's back!!! And they beat up Harper and Rowan. And the lights goes out comes back on they're gone and everyone is in a blood bath.

[Result: No finish]

Backstage Segment: We see wrestlers lobbying to be I tonights title ladder match. Rollins and Ambrose walks in eating popcorn going through people Dean saying excuse us parten us, Seth says yeah important people coming through. Prince Vik ask what the hell did they want they say we want in. Vik smiles deviously and says your in. He says it will be Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Foley vs. Joe vs. Cena vs. Punk.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCWF War Announcements: AJ Lee will kick us off to confront Ronda Rousey, Contract signing between Hart vs. Styles vs. ??? And Cena vs. Joe

(WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH) Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Foley vs. Punk vs. Joe vs. Cena - The commentators put over that Reigns is still champ until we crown a winner I this match. 25 minute MOTY candidate high quality match. Mid-Match, Joe and Cena fought to the back At the end, Rollins and Ambrose are at the top fighting and Cena is running back out. Punk and Foley has left the ringside area brawling. Reigns music hits and he flies down and catches Cena with a spear. He runs to the ring and snatched Dean down for a spear. Seth gets down and slaps him in the face and ask what he is doing. And pushes Reigns and gets speared. Reigns (not in the match) climbs the ladder and retrieves his championship. The bell rings and he is declared the winner and he celebrates at the top of the ladder as Prince Vik looks on from the ramp looking pissed to end the show.

[Winner and Still Champ: Roman Reigns]

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (10/19/15)
Prince Vik in his office being shown on the tron kicks us off and he says good evening ladies and gentleman. Last week, Roman Reigns put his hands on me and speared me. He say's of directly stripping him of his championship I have a better idea. He say's that Reigns ego has now cost his Shield teammates. He say's because Rollins and Ambrose will not ever get a title opportunity as long as he is in charge and they will no longer have a match at the PPV period. He say's and as for Reigns his spear will be banned at HELL if he uses it he will force his hand and they can...Believe That!!!

Show Intro/Video and Pyro

Opening Segment- The Shield's music hits and Rollins and Ambrose come to the ring minus Reigns and say's they have had enough of Reigns ego getting in they're way. They said they keep making sacrifices for Reigns but he's not for them. He says either Reigns steps up or he's out of The Shield. Reigns interrupts and says he's sorry but he's not gonna be disrespected by anyone and he says which is why Vik got speared. He says that this is all Viks plan ad they should be able to see it. Reigns says he will do anything to earn they're rights back. Prince Vik says OK, tonight you will compete in 3 matches starting right now. He says if he doesn't win tonight then we will have a match at the end of the show to crown a new champ in a ladder match. Reigns looks visibly pissed. Vik tells him his first match is next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Roman Reigns vs. Billy Kidman- As soon as Kidman gets in the ring Reigns SPEARS THE HOLY HELL OUT OF HIM AND 1-2-3!!!

[Winner: Roman Reigns]

Prince Vik congratulates him on his win but he can guarantee can't and won't beat his next opponent.. Braun Strowman makes his way down to the ring.

Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman- 20 minute match. Strowman dominates but Reigns fires back at the end with a Superman Punch. The first one barely fazes Strowman, the second one knocks Strowman a the ropes and the third one knocks him out of the ring. Reigns then spears Strowman THROUGH THE BARRICADE as the fans chant Holy Shit! The ref starts the count and Reigns barely beats the 10 count. His last opponent is Samoa Joe who runs down and goes on the attack. The ref tells Joe to wait until Reigns got up. Prince Vik comes down and tells the ref to RING THE DAMN BELL!!!

[Winner:Roman Reigns (by countout)]

Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe- Joe continued his assault and Irish whip Reigns who fires back with a brutal clothesline. Both man are down. The fans are trying to clap Reigns back into it. Boo/Yay punches back and forth with Reigns getting the upper hand before Bret Harts music hits and Joe hits a low blow off the distraction and hits a Muscle Buster for the win. Hart is laughing on the ramp before Flairs music goes off and Hart reaction changes and the brawl is on. Flair with Figure Four. And The Hart Foundation runs down and Flair retreats and stands tall in the crowd with the fans.

[Winner: Samoa Joe]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage Segment:
When we come back we see Roman telling Dean and Seth sorry he couldn't get the job done. They say its all good Roman they have a plan and walks away as Reigns looks on.

Cesaro vs. ???- MATT HARDY!!! Is back!!! He goes to work. Cesaro tries to retreat up the ramp but Jeff Hardy appears behind him and the brawl is on. Jeff hits Twist of Fate and Swampton. He picks up the mic and says we have unfinished business , I pinned you earlier this year to earn a title shot and I'm taking it a HELL!

[Result: Match never got underway]

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The Hart Dynasty vs. The Young Bucks- Great match that went on for 15 minutes in this heel vs. heel clash. Super Kick party on eisle 1. Hart Dynasty hits Hart Attack on Matt but the legal man Nick rolled up Tyson for the win.

[Winner: The Young Bucks]

The Undertaker came out for a promo on Wyatt about reaping his soul at HELL!- He basically stated he was at HELL will be Wyatt's final resting spot and said Wyatt would Rest In Peace!! Wyatt on the tron says he sees in Takers eyes that he is all shook up. He says at HELL Undertaker would truly be a deadman and laughs. He sings ashes ashes dust to dust. Wyatt's scare goes off and he hits Sister Abragail. Lights goes back out comes back on and Wyatt in on the ramp. Taker sits up and points at Wyatt as Wyatt gets struck by lighting and is laughing as Taker looks on confused to end the segment.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

War Machine vs. Bad Influence- War Machine dominates and Bad Influence takes they're championships up the ramp. Edge and Christian stops them and Harper and Rowan on the sneak attack throws acid on them and pushes them to the ground. We see a dumpster truck pulling up. Harper and Rowan throws E&C in it. And puts oil all over it and sets it on fire. The lights goes red and The Broods music plays and they step out of the truck with GANGREL!!! He's back!!! And they beat up Harper and Rowan. And the lights goes out comes back on they're gone and everyone is in a blood bath.

[Result: No finish]

Backstage Segment: We see wrestlers lobbying to be I tonights title ladder match. Rollins and Ambrose walks in eating popcorn going through people Dean saying excuse us parten us, Seth says yeah important people coming through. Prince Vik ask what the hell did they want they say we want in. Vik smiles deviously and says your in. He says it will be Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Foley vs. Joe vs. Cena vs. Punk.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

WCWF War Announcements: AJ Lee will kick us off to confront Ronda Rousey, Contract signing between Hart vs. Styles vs. ??? And Cena vs. Joe

(WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH) Rollins vs. Ambrose vs. Foley vs. Punk vs. Joe vs. Cena - The commentators put over that Reigns is still champ until we crown a winner I this match. 25 minute MOTY candidate high quality match. Mid-Match, Joe and Cena fought to the back At the end, Rollins and Ambrose are at the top fighting and Cena is running back out. Punk and Foley has left the ringside area brawling. Reigns music hits and he flies down and catches Cena with a spear. He runs to the ring and snatched Dean down for a spear. Seth gets down and slaps him in the face and ask what he is doing. And pushes Reigns and gets speared. Reigns (not in the match) climbs the ladder and retrieves his championship. The bell rings and he is declared the winner and he celebrates at the top of the ladder as Prince Vik looks on from the ramp looking pissed to end the show.

[Winner and Still Champ: Roman Reigns]

Corrections. Again sorry about grammar problems. I do this show on a mobile device with stupid auto-correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back