Abdullah vs. Rotunda

• The Butcher

• I.R.S.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The following match takes place in the WCW Region under WCW Rules from Tampa, Fl. The ring and entrance ramp are equal height.

#32. Abdullah the Butcher
ABY.JPG

vs.

#33. Mike Rotunda
200px-mike_rotunda.jpg

Please do not vote for Abdullah here. If this was ECW, I'd say go for it. But, he's not a wrestler. Like IC said about Bundy, he's a fat sack of shit. Rotunda is a solid wrestler, and at one point was decent coming off the ropes. He'll actually be at a size disadvantage here, so it'd be longer than it should be, but that won't change the outcome.

Rotunda was an underrated wrestler and even though he will have the size disadvantage, ATB wasn't much of anything so I'll go with Rotunda.

Yeah this is Rotunda's. he'll win by DQ or count out, but he'll win. ATB is indeed a legend and should be, but Rotunda would be able to survive long enough for him to make a mistake which would make the Butcher mad and out will come the fork for the DQ.

Abdullah is one f those guys who's a legend because he's been around everywhere forever, but he's never really acheived anything big time. Not that IRS had championships left, right and centre, but he was certainly a more accomplished wrestler.

Without weapons, I can't see Abdullah getting anything here. A bit of a boring one, but Rotunda wins with relative ease.

It's hard to properly base Abdullah the Butcher. How in the hell do you judge a guy that has had a 50 plus year career or something god awful like that. The guy is influential as all hell in the business for making some of the more violent wrestlers famous.

That being said, he's out of his element here in WCW. if this were ECW, I'd give him a shot, but I haven't seen anything of his that didn't turn into a bloody violent blood bath, something that just won't happen here. IRS could get dominated, but he'd win by DQ because the Butcher wouldn't know when to stop.

Butcher is a lost cause here. He is out of his element, take away his fork, the chairs, everything and Rotunda instantly gains the advantage. Rotunda will find a way to work around Butcher's size and will eventually get the victory.

I'm going with Abdullah here. Rotunda was a great wrestler, but I think Abdullah is in a league of his own. People always talk about how fat he was and about how the only thing he was good at was having pain inflicted upon him, but this man was extremely pliable and also strong. Furthermore, he was also one of the sneakiest bastards to ever wrestle in the squared circle. Kayfabe, referees are not omniscient and they don't have eyes in the back of their head, and this was always something Abdullah was good at exploiting. So, I'm going with Abdullah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back