WCW Semi-Finals: Kane vs. Randy Savage: 60 Minute Iron Man Match

Kane vs. Savage: Iron Man Match

• Kane

• Randy Savage

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
The Big Red Machine Kane vs. Macho Man Randy Savage

The Following matchup takes place in Atlanta, GA, in the Georgia Dome. The ring is on the same level as the entrance ramp.

60 Minute Iron Man Match:
The person to score the most pinfalls, submissions, DQ victories, or countouts in an hour will be the winner.

Kane would dominate early on. But he would have been in a tag team in Savage's era. He can't compete. He'd maybe get a couple of falls. But Randy would be too quick. He has more offence. The only thing Kane has over him is strength. Which would be all but gone come the end of 60 minutes.

I don't see Kane being able to go in a 60 minute iron man match at all. He's good yes, but it takes the best, and the fittest of them all to do this, and to do it well. I can't say I'd be interested in watching this match if it actually happened.

Savage would probably win this, but the match would go at a slow pace, with him eventually beating Kane 3 falls to 1.

Kane may get the first fall, but once this goes past the 30 minute mark, Savage could almost get falls at will. I would expect Savage to come down from 0-1 to win it 3-1. Savage had proven stamina, Kane worked in the era of 6 minute midcard matches.

Kane is not a long worker. Most of his matches are 10 minutes or less. I don't think by the end of this match he could still be going. After about 40 minutes it would seem that he would just fall apart and Savage would do cakewalks over him. Savage wins 4-2.

Bye bye big red man. Savage will win this in a walk. While I think kane is the most underated man on the roster today, savage might be the most underrated man of all time. He was the first total package of the modern era, who could wrestle giants with the best of them. Not to mention as nuts as savage is, he'd like getting to beat kane for that long. Kane gets an early advantage, only to get elbowed so much he chest looks like his old mask, allowing savage to move on to the next round.

No way that anytime, any place in any federation ever does Kane defeat Randy Savage EVER!! Savage is so much better than Kane at everything that matters in an Ironman match, endurance, stamina, the ability to hit and run, speed, offensive repertoire. This one isn't even close, and Savage should be able to get away not having taken lots of physical damage to the KOTR format final 8.

This easily goes to the Macho Man Randy Savage, he has the ability to go through an hour long match, unlike Kane who rarely has a match past the 15 minute mark. The Big Red Machine made it farther in this tournament than I thought, so I congratulate him on that, but he is going no further. Savage wins by a score of 1-0 in a match where neither man would get pinned until the last couple of minutes, Savage got the Elbow drop on Kane for the first and last pin in the whole match.

You know, people should be required to post after they vote in this tournament, becuase I would LOVE to see someone justify a vote for Kane. Seriously now. Kane, in his prime, could probably go 25 minutes, at the most. Savage wrestled in 4 matches in one night to win the WWF championship. His conditioning is FAR superior to Kanes, as is the most of the rest of his skill set, besides power. No way Kane has any chance in this match.

Just imagine Randy Savage vs. Bret Hart for 60 minutes. That's what we should have had, and it would have been without a doubt, the match of the tournament. And, if that match happened for real, it probably would have been the best match ever.

Instead, we're stuck with this boring match involving Kane. Savage had great stamina and endurance, and would own Kane in this match.

Randy Savage to win this whole thing.

I think people are missing an important element to this match up, DQ's. Kane can get himself DQ'd, but how many pinfall victories could he manage to gain by using a steal chair to knock Savage out. He gives up one to gain, what, 2 or three pinfalls. It's the strategy that Brock Lesnar used on Kurt Angle in their Iron Man Match, and it worked.

But then again, Kane hasn't wrestled a match longer then 30 minutes I would bet. He's had several impressive outings in the Rumble, but that's a whole entire different type of matchup. I don't think it's as big of a blow out as people would think, but Savage will win this match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back