wat if undertaker joined wwf earlier than he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrestlingfanusa

Occasional Pre-Show
im not sure if this is in the right section but oh well also please remember THAT I DONT USE PERIODS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO ITS A WALL OF TEXT so please respect that now its very simple thread and i think everyone will like and to my knowledge has never been asked or done now my topic is wat if the undertaker had joined the wwf/wwe at a earlier date not by much earlier just when andre was around say 87 or 88 after he faced hogan at wrestlemania or just before could u see undertaker being built up as he obviously would i think it would be undertakers first match at mania who do u think would win now im getting into deep shit here but maybe take hogan out of that match with andre put undertaker his character mystique in wat would happen and also who would win in a feud back then u got the unbeatable undertaker as he felt no pain at all back then vs andre the giant would the streak have ever started at mania or would andre be a victim for me i think the feud could only be based like this andre would be looked at by the announcers as unstoppable and undertaker and him would have a confrontation like a casket that andre approaches and out pops taker and andre flees as he would be scared of caskets and i think that would be there match sorry for the long text but thats how it is anyway who would win the feud back then and maybe today if andre had lasted longer

ok fine how bout this u bastard i will show u how not to respect someone since i was respectful when i clearly stated to ignore my wall of text and skim through it like it was a book so here lesson 101 in dissing u n being mean listen here u son of a bitch.PERIOD I clearly stated that i wasnt gonna use any grammer/punctuation.PERIOD I guess that makes u a dumb son of a bitch since u read my post and ignored my wishes.PERIOD THERES YOUR PUNCTUATION.

He ignored you because you are plain stupid! Don't cuss at others, if you yourself are behaving like an irritating prick. Illiterate jackass!

You do this in every post in the forums. No grammar, no nothing. Maybe if you did, you wouldn't get the negative feedback you always receive.

Haha, this is awesome. Mods, will you not close this? I really want to find out, OP, why don't you use punctuation?

"...and his heart was going like mad and yes I said yes I will Yes."

im not sure if this is in the right section but oh well also please remember THAT I DONT USE PERIODS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT SO ITS A WALL OF TEXT so please respect that now its very simple thread and i think everyone will like and to my knowledge has never been asked or done now my topic is wat if the undertaker had joined the wwf/wwe at a earlier date not by much earlier just when andre was around say 87 or 88 after he faced hogan at wrestlemania or just before could u see undertaker being built up as he obviously would i think it would be undertakers first match at mania who do u think would win now im getting into deep shit here but maybe take hogan out of that match with andre put undertaker his character mystique in wat would happen and also who would win in a feud back then u got the unbeatable undertaker as he felt no pain at all back then vs andre the giant would the streak have ever started at mania or would andre be a victim for me i think the feud could only be based like this andre would be looked at by the announcers as unstoppable and undertaker and him would have a confrontation like a casket that andre approaches and out pops taker and andre flees as he would be scared of caskets and i think that would be there match sorry for the long text but thats how it is anyway who would win the feud back then and maybe today if andre had lasted longer

Why is it so hard for to throw in a period or comma every now and then? Even to hit the enter key a few times cannot be that hard.

Please, please try and be respectful and considerate of other users when making your posts. A wall of text isnt that horrible, just try and use some punctuation here and there

Ok I'm not even going to reiterate, although I agree entirely with, everyone else on the OP's idiotic non-use of punctuation. However, I will attack the idiocy of what the OP was trying to say in general.

What if the Undertaker had joined WWE in 87 or 88? He would have been a dismal failure along the likes of Giant Gonzales and we would have been probably ROBBED of a wonderful, legendary career. At that point, the NWA/future WCW had never even HEARD yet of "Mean" Mark Callous, the man that would eventually become the Phenom as we know him. The NWA around that time was built around men like Flair, Magnum TA, Nikita Koloff, etc. and hardly noone knew who he was, especially if you only watched the Big 2 back then. "Mean" Mark came in later and was SO GREEN that he had to learn ALOT before WWE signed him and both before and after had to have a mouthpiece (first Arn Anderson for a few matches, then Teddy Long, then Paul E. Dangerously and in WWE Brother Love and Paul Bearer). If WWE had even seen the talent he had back then in his earliest years there is no way as green as he was they would have put him on TV much LESS put him in a main event feud against Andre. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that such a stupendously laughable idea would come from someone who doesn't have the decency to use punctuation and then curse out other members who say something about it. This is a horrible, HORRIBLE thread in both presentation and substance.

The way I see it is this:

If you're starting a topic off with 'wat', to me, that shows you cannot be bothered to use punctuation or a spell checker.

So why should we bother reading it and giving feedback? Which is kind of silly given what i'm doing now, but hey ho :)

Selby

It looks like people aren't going to be able to get past the grammar. To be honest I don't blame them. This thread is going nowhere. The topic isn't bad so my suggestion to the op is to try again and use some puncuation. I'm going to close this one since there isn't going to be any kind of discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back