• V/CV/ MONDAY NITRO on TNT

• Thunder on TBS

• WCW SATURDAY NIGHT

• V/CV/ [PRO] Wrestling on WKSB & WGN

• V/CV/ Worldwide on KTLA

Results are only viewable after voting.

V/CV/

Dark Match Jobber
Folks a long time has passed since the best in professional wrestling was shown on TV let us know exactly how you feel about was the what was the best wrestling program on TV vote above.
Did you like the smaller programs or did you like the big ones?!

Seriously? It's not even close, everyone is going to pick Nitro and rightfully so, everything else was filler garbage. It's like asking between RAW, SmackDown, Superstars and Main Event, except Thunder was never anywhere near as good as SmackDown Live is (sometimes.)

...all right, who are the smarks that voted for WCW Saturday Night? I HAVE to see your argument.

Out of the options in the poll, Nitro. Nothing else comes close. Now if we were legitimately voting for our favorite wrestling show then we would need options that are less WCW-centered. Where's Raw? How about ECW? I'm sure they would have gotten some votes. In the interest of fairness you could include TNA, Lucha Underground, and others too. Raw is historically my pick. Mondays are incomplete without it and that has been the case for over 20 years. Smackdown thanks to both the current brand split and the old one is not far behind. Nitro would be a distant third if we're talking everything and not just WCW shows. NXT also ranks very highly if it counts. However if we are strictly going with only WCW content then Nitro is the only answer. Thunder was the quintessential "B Show" and Saturday Night mattered far less once Nitro became the main WCW show.

WCW saturday night is the second choice because of its predecessor GCW saturday night wrestling on TBS which was HUGE so i figure thats where all the goodwill comes from for the voting here. Having said that the obvious option is always Nitro to the point of why was this poll even made to begin with lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back