Unscripted 2016 Discussion: Logan McAllister vs James Howard

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
Options are Winner Enters at 30 in Lottery / Winner gets a mid card title shot at next round of shows / Four Corners Match. Voting can be done through PM only. Discuss the match here.

Great idea with the stips here but Four Corner is out of the blue compared to the other two. An issue with the mid-card title shot is that could detract from the Roulette Round but there's no harm in moving the shot I guess.

The obvious stip is the 30 in LL spot.

Well, a few years back, cooper won a match to become number one contender for the Mayhem title and the match would take place at the roulette rounds. It was just the stipulation that was random.

Torn between the midcard title shot or entering #30. I may end up flipping a coin on it. If they did get the midcard title shot it should be the round following the Roulette.

Unless Logan has tapped into his potential like an oil tycoon over the past couple of weeks, I wouldn't want a #30 spot in the rumble. He's good and was getting better with every RP, but unless he's got some monster RP in the bag that he isn't using for this PPV then he's just not going to win the rumble. As for who wins this match, Shotaro's floor is high which always gives him a chance against anyone and is probably the reason the #30 stipulation exists, but the fact that Logan was getting better as I left and would probably have gotten better afterwards given he's got an opportunity at a #30 spot gives off the impression that a blatant guess of either would work. Make it a draw, have them argue over both of them being equal numbers in the rumble, make them #1 and #2 instead because that's the only way you can enter at the same time. Solves the "Logan can't possibly win" problem and if Shotaro was going to win off #30 then he'd probably win off #1/2 too. Or both as #30. As long as Logan isn't set up to fail I'm happy.

" Winner gets a mid card title shot at next round of shows"

Next round if Meltdown Madness and Ascension Anarchy. Should be the round after.

I didn't as there's the potential I'm defending three rounds in a row :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back