Unscripted 2014 Pre-Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harthan

Sic Semper Tyrannosaurus
33jticm.jpg

The Unscripted pre-show is LIVE on the WZCW Network and the camera cuts in to veteran WZCW interviewer Leon Kensworth, standing over the arena in a top level suite!

Leon: Welcome everyone to the live pre show for WZCW Unscripted! I'm your host, Leon Kensworth, and we have no time to waste as we're going to bring you the highlights from tonight's Elite X Fatal Four Way Contest! The elimination style match was for the number one contendership for the Elite X title, with the runner up and third place finisher also scheduled for contests in the upcoming cycle!

----

The camera cuts to a feed of highlights from the four way match. Shots of Barrett Stratton, Ilapa, Eve Taylor, and Theron Daggershield all battling each other fly across the screen...

We see Barrett Stratton tapping out to a Wardrobe Malfunction from Eve Taylor, becoming the first eliminated contestant...

We see Ilapa hit with a very nonverbal Critical Hit out of nowhere from Theron Daggershield! Theron covers and gets one, two, three! Ilapa is eliminated...

We see Talyor nail a Catwalk on Theron Daggershield, and then transition into the Fashion Statement! Taylor covers and gets one, two, three!

---

Leon: And there you have it everyone! Stratton is the odd man out in terms of Elite X contendership, as Ilapa, Theron Daggershield, and Eve Taylor are all due title shots! Joining me now is our new number one contender, Eve Taylor!

The camera pans out to reveal Eve, still in her ring gear, smiling from ear to ear as she leans into the microphone from Leon.

Taylor: Thanks for having me, Leon!

Leon: Eve, how does it feel to be due a title shot so early in your WZCW career?

Taylor: Leon, it feels amazing! Even moreso because it's the Elite X title. Leon, do you realize I could be just nine victories away from being WZCW's first ever female world heavyweight champion? It's an unbelievable opportunity and I couldn't be more excited.

Leon: Tonight, Fallout defends versus Matt Tastic. Which of those men do you prefer to challenge for the title?

Taylor: Honestly, Leon, Fallout is...a little terrifying. I'd prefer to not be anywhere near him.

She shudders a bit, though she's still smiling through it.

Leon: Thanks for being here with me, Eve, and I can't wait to see you challenge for the title, and I'm sure I speak for all of the WZCW fans when I say that!

[youtube]TaivSqwgAvk[/youtube]​

In a foggy gym, with a few passerbys, one man is lifting an excessive amount of free weights. The camera pans around, to show a rainbow of neon colors. Yellow and green and red fill the television screen, as a burly figure curls enormous fifty pound dumbells. The camera shows white, full hair, and a gray beard of the man, but still no face. The eyes are covered by funky shades, also green in neon colored. Finally, the camera pans to the front of the wrestler's shirt, which reads the words.

Mack Attack!

The camera pans out, to show the grizzled face of the wrestling legend, Daddy Mack!

Mack:WZCW! A place I've yet to go to, travelling in my journey through time and space, yeah! And this is the place, like space, where I'll make it to the sun, and grab the flames of the fire, yeah! Now I took my time, I've been away for a while. And I've been all around the world, and won my fair share of titles.

We see an inset image of Daddy Mack, in his younger days, wearing championship gold

SavageWCW.jpg

Mack: And now, I'm on my way, to make it to the the big time, the biggest time of all. So be ready WZCW, because the Mack Attack is Back, and all of the rest is simply Whack!

DADDY MACK RETURNS...SOON

---
Backstage we see John Constantine removing his ring gear in the locker room. A small slender man in a grey suit walks in.

Man: Excuse me, could you tell me where I could find a Mr. John Constantine?

Constantine: That’s me, what can I do for you?

Man: I have a message to deliver to you.

The man holds out a yellow telegram. Constantine takes the message and thanks the man who quietly exits the locker room. Constantine unfolds the paper and reads the message. He begins to stroke his chin and ponder about what the message says.

[YOUTUBE]dCiifu6dV2s[/YOUTUBE]​
Harrys: Ladies and gentleman, this tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Now making their way to the ring, the team of Jonathan Hyada & Haven... Young Justice!

Jon comes out from the gorilla position while throwing a few punch & kick combinations. As he approaches where the stage meets the ramp, he slams his fist on the ground. Fireworks pop out from behind him, and we see Haven, from out of nowhere, leaping over him with a kick.

[YOUTUBE]fLqXkpVGBrc[/YOUTUBE]​
Harrys: And now making their way to the ring, the team of Flex Mussél & Ramparte, Cerberus!

Both Ramparte and Mussél appear on stage. Mussél sporting a grin and carrying a duffel bag while Ramparte breathes in the air with a devious smile. As the team saunters down the ramp Mussél hands out fruits and vegetables from his bag to members of the audience and hands some to Ramparte to do the same but while he’s not looking Ramparte just carelessly chucks them into the audience with glee and enters the ring. Mussél chugs one of his protein shake before joining his partner in the ring to prepare for the match

Copeland: What a way to give our fans a little preview here of what the type of action to expect tonight, ladies and gentleman, for free right now we present to you Young Justice vs Cerberus!

Connor: This is certainly going to be a great exhibition of WZCW's new look tag team division. I think it's safe to say that the winner of this match has to be considered a heavy favorite to get the next shot at the WZCW Tag Team Championships... a pair of titles that will be decided later tonight between Los Magnificos Dragones and The Demon Foreigners!

Cohen: Only on Pay Per View and the WZCW Network, so don't be a cheapskate, buy one now!

Referee Dillon Morse waits in the center of the ring for the two combatants that will start this match. Jonathan Hyada is starting things off for Young Justice, while Ramparte seems to be the one beginning the match for Cerberus. Hyada walks to the center of the ring and stares down Ramparte, who stays in his corner, conversing strategy with Flex. Hyada doesn't bother showing Ramparte his usual signs of respect, having none left for the opponent he's had the unfortunate pleasure of becoming familiar with lately. With a sly grin and a slow walk, Ramparte finally approaches the center of the ring. The two men engage in a collar and elbow tie up. Hyada quickly transitions into a side headlock, but Ramparte swiftly positions himself in a way so that referee Dillon Morse is unable to see the handful of Hyada's hair he's yanking on, forcing Jonathan backwards against the ropes. Hyada releases the hold and Ramparte quickly retreats back to the center of the ring. Jonathan looks to the ref and lets him know about the hair pulling, but Dillon Morse shrugs and tells him to continue.

Copeland: Underhanded tactics by Ramparte already.

Cohen: Annoying complaints from Copeland already.

Hyada approaches Ramparte and spins suddenly, going for a spinning back fist, but Ramparte is able to lean backwards and dodge the strike. Hyada uses hims spinning momentum to continue his attack and lands a swift left roundhouse kick to Ramparte's ribs. Immediately, Jonathan lunges forward and cinches in a Muay Thai clinch, clasping his hands firmly around the back of Ramparte's head. Hyada lands a crushing right knee to the ribs, followed immediately by an equally punished left knee to the other side of the ribs, and tops it off with one more right knee to the ribs. He lets go of the clinch, allowing Ramparte to stagger backwards against the ropes in pain. Before Hyada can follow up with another attack, Ramparte sticks his upper body through the ropes, allowing the ref to step between himself and Hyada, backing Jonathan up to allow Ramparte time to fully re-enter the ring.

Jonathan looks annoyed as he approaches Ramparte again. Suddenly, Rampart steps towards Hyada and hits him flush on the jaw with a stiff European Uppercut. Hyada is stunned as Ramparte Irish whips him towards the ropes. Ramparte runs directly after Hyada meeting him just as he bounces off the ropes with a well aimed knee to the stomach. Before Hyada can even react to the punishing blow, Ramparte sets him up with another Irish whip across the ring, this time catching him off the rebound with a clothesline. Hyada hits the mat, and turns to his side in pain. Haven begins pounding on the turnbuckle to motivate his partner, as well as get the crowd behind them.

Copeland: This capacity crowd is beginning to come alive.

Cohen: Bunch of sheep, that's all they are.

Connor: Look at Ramparte, he's letting the crowd get to him.

Ramparte is facing the crowd, belittling them for cheering for his enemies. Hyada uses this opportunity to get to his feet. He see's an opportunity and blasts Ramparte from behind with a spinning left kick to his thigh. As Ramparte winces in pain, he turns around right into another spinning left kick, this time to his ribs. Ramparte favors his mid-section, leaving him wide open for the third spinning left kick to nail his wide open head. It knocks Ramparte silly, a dazed look comes over his eyes as he drops his hands and struggles to stay on his feet. Hyada leaps with a spinning right kick to the face which flings Ramparte's head backwards, making it the first part of his body to smack off the canvas. He lies flat on his back as Hyada yells out in a rush of adrenaline, absorbing the crowd's cheers.

Copeland: Hyada connects with his Dragon Raid kick combination!

Cohen: Ramparte's face!

Connor: He may be out cold, folks.

Hyada points to Haven, who jumps up and down in excitement. The crowd, equally as excitement, begins to get loud again. Jonathan walks over to Haven and makes the tag, as the crowd pops. Instead of entering immediately, Haven dictates some instructions to Jonathan as Ramparte slowly begins to come to life. Ramparte makes it to his knees while Haven walks to the center of the apron. Jonathan grabs Ramparte and Irish whips him in the opposite direction from Haven. As Ramparte bounces off the ropes, Flex Mussel slaps his partner's back right before he rebounds back towards Hyada. Jonathan drops face down to the canvas, forcing Ramparte to hop over him, completely unaware of the soaring Haven who's just spring boarded in and connects with a flying side kick right to the air born Ramparte's face! The impact actually forces Ramparte to flip backwards in mid air and land face and stomach first on the mat. The crowd explodes at the vicious maneuver.

Copeland: Jesus, Haven just decapitated Ramparte!

Cohen: Not his face dammit!!!

As Young Justice admire the result of their double team tactics and watch Ramparte roll out of the ring, Flex Mussel enters the ring. He immediately cinches in a rear waist lock on Hyada, and delivers a picture perfect Release German Suplex. Hyada's body folds like a pancake before his momentum takes him under the ropes and out of the ring, falling to the floor outside. Mussel gets up just in time to duck a Haven haymaker and cinch in another rear waist lock. Now it's Haven who gets planted with a German Suplex, except, this time Flex doesn't let go. He holds on to the waist lock and pulls Haven up for a second textbook German suplex. Still, he he refuses to let go. Flex drags Haven up a third time and delivers his most powerful German Suplex of the night, much to the crowd's dismay. Haven, after being folded up himself, is now laying on his stomach writhing in pain.

He pulls Haven up to his feet by his green hair. Haven is actually able to throw a quick punch, but Flex quickly leans backward to dodge it before nailing a stiff European Uppercut of his own. Haven staggers backwards into the ropes before being bounced back into Flex, who locks his arms around him and pops his hips, flipping Haven over him with an overhead belly to belly suplex. Haven is sent more than halfway across the ring and then rolling into the ropes. Flex takes this opportunity to do what he does best, and that is Flex his muscles as the crowd jeers his egotistical ways. He turns around and walks towards Haven, dragging him away from the ropes by the hair, and going for a pin. Dillon Morse goes for the count...

Haven kicks out, much to the crowd's liking. Flex watches as Haven gets to a knee, and grabs a hold of his arm to drag him the rest of the way up. He twists his arm and pulls him in, nailing a Short Armed Clothesline on Haven, sending him flipping inside out, landing on his back. Mussel flexes once again before kissing his right bicep, and promptly dropping an elbow across Haven's chest. The Hero Academy Graduate rolls around in pain as Flex gets back up to his feet. Flex mockingly applauds Haven, bringing a chorus of boos from the crowd. He walks up to Haven, who is on his knees at this point. He grabs his head with his left hand, and holds his right fist in the air, but Haven lands a right punch of his own right to Mussel's stomach instead! The crowd gets riles up as Haven lands another right, and another, and another!

Haven Gets up onto his feet and begins unleashing a barrage of rights and lefts to the face of Flex Mussel. He let's out a heroic yell as the crowd begins to get even louder. Haven runs towards the ropes and bounces back, flying through the hair and connecting with a spinning wheel kick! It knocked Flex off his feet and onto his back, but he's to proud of a man to stay down too long, so he pops right back up holding his face in pain. At the same time, Haven too pops right back up and continues running towards the other ropes. He jumps up and lands on the middle ropes and spring boarding back while turning his body in mid air, gracefully grabbing Flexx Mussel's head on the way over and bringing him down with a tornado DDT right in the center of the ring! The crowd go nuts as Haven goes for the cover!

Flex gets a shoulder up!

Cohen: Yes! Cerberus lives!

Copeland: Haven nearly won it for Young Justice after a furious offensive series right there!

Connor: Credit to Flex Mussel for kicking out of that beautiful springboard twisting tornado DDT by Haven!

Flex Mussel is on his hands and knees crawling to his corner, where Ramparte looks to has done his best regaining his bearings after the springboard kick to the face he suffered at the hands of Haven just a few minutes ago. He reaches his hand out, trying to make the tag, but Haven grabs him by the leg. He drags Mussel back and locks in a single leg Boston Crab! Flex yells in pain as Haven yanks back on his right knee. Mussel scratches and crawls his way over to his corner, making it just a couple of inches away, reaching up, but Haven let's go of the crab to turn around and cinch in a side headlock on the ground, preventing the tag. Mussel, however, uses his strength to get up onto his feet, and dead lifts Haven up off the mat. Haven kicks Ramparte off the apron as Mussel lifts him up in the air. He tosses Haven to the side like a sack of potatoes and then goes to make the tag, only just now realizing Ramparte has been knocked to the ground. Flex leans over the ropes, yellin at Ramparte to get up, not seeing Haven coming from behind. He grabs him by the waist as the both bounce off the ropes. Haven rolls Flex backwards on the ground into a pinning predicament!

Flex kicks his legs out pushing Haven so hard that he flies up and over the top rope all the way down to the outside! Ramparte is just now getting to his feet. Flex suddenly decides to pick an argument with referee Dillon Morse, diverting his attention from ringside. Ramparte see's this, and grabs Haven by the hair and waist. With a smile on his face, he runs with Haven and forcefully throws him into the steep steps head and shoulder first! The sickening sound echoes throughout the arena. Hyada is going insane in the corner, unable to believe that the referee is not seeing this. Ramparte laughs at Jonathan as he drags Haven's lifeless body up off the ground and rolls it into the ring. Flex Mussel uses this convenient time to give up his argument with Dillon Morse and walks up to Haven. He hooks the leg for the pin.

Haven gets the shoulder up!

Copeland: He kicked out! He kicked out!

Cohen: Come on, ref! That was clearly 3!

Connor: Definitely not, Cohen! Haven got the shoulder up! And look at Haven, he's fired up... begging for the tag!

Flex begins mouthing off to Morse, not liking the speed of his count as he gets to his feet. He turns around to find Haven using the ropes to drag himself up to his feet. Mussel grabs him by the waist and tosses him through the air with another overhead belly to belly suplex, but Haven flips out of it in mid air and lands on his feet! The momentum sends Haven towards his partner, allowing him the opportunity to tag in Hyada! Jonathan jumps over the ropes and runs towards Flex, knocking him down with a clothesline. He continues running towards the ropes and bounces back as Mussel is quickly getting up onto his feet, only to be brought right back down with a second clothesline from Jonathan. He keeps running and bounces off the ropes he originally jumped over. The resilient Flex Mussel gets up to his feet once again, but this time in a much more disoriented state. He looks up just in time to see the third clothesline in succession drop him right back down to the mat. The back of his head hits the canvas.

Hyada clinches his fists as he yells out in excitement, getting the crowd behind him. He turns his attention back to Flex, who is struggling to get to his feet. Just as he does, Jonathan stands next to him and blasts him in the back of the head with a hooking kick, sending him crashing down to the canvas on his hands and knees. Hyada levels him with a stiff kick to the gut, forcing Flex to roll over from the impact. Mussel starts crawling to his corner, but Hyada follows him. Flex anticipates this and turns around, still on his knees, and grabs Hyada by the waist. He pulls him in by the waist and sends him towards his partner. Ramparte levels Jonathan Hyada square on the jaw with a stiff forearm, whip lashing his head back as he staggers backwards from the blow, right into a school boy from Flex from behind!

Hyada kicks out! Flex gets up and tags in his partner. Ramparte enters through the ropes, standing right behind Mussel, who stands over the downed Hyada. Ramparte puts his hands on Flex's shoulders and leapfrogs over him, landing a crushing double stomp right onto Jonathan's chest! Ramparte bounces off of Hyada and lands on his feet, his victim writhing in pain behind him, rolling around on the mat. The referee begins counting, warning Flex to get out of the ring. 1.... Ramparte lifts Hyada up, 2... and Irish whips him towards the ropes. 3... Hyada bounces back, but Ramparte moves to the side as Mussel steps in. Flex lifts Jonathan high up into the air! 4... As Hyada comes soaring back down to earth, Ramparte rips a vicious kick aross Jonathan's face! The sound of the impact echoes throughout the arena as Flex Mussel finally exits the ring. Ramparte quickly hooks the leg for a pin!

Hyada kicks out! Flex slaps his forehead on the apron, unable to believe that Hyada kicked out of that double team move. Ramparte also looks frustrated, slapping Jonathan across the face as he gets up onto his feet. He looks down in disgust at his opponent as he places his boot across Hyada's throat, choking him out. Hyada kicks his legs as he struggles the breath. Referee Dillon Morse begins the count. 1... 2... 3... 4... Ramparte lifts his boot from Jonathan's throat, walking away with a smile on his face, proud of his actions. He soaks in all the boos from the crowd, loving all of their disapproval. He turns back to Jonathan, and pulls him up by his hair. He Irish whips him towards his own corner, sending him crashing into the turnbuckle right next to Flex Mussel. Flex puts his arms up in the air, showing the referee he isn't getting involved. Ramparte walks over to him and places his boot across Jonathan's throat again! He's forcing his foot into Hyada's windpipe so forcefully that Jonathan is able to kick his legs out out, struggling to get free, while held up against the turnbuckle. The referee begins making another count, 1... 2... 3... 4... Ramparte releases the corner foot choke.

Referee Dillon Morse admonishes Ramparte for his tactics as he walks away from the corner with a smile across his face. He barks back at the referee, and the two engage in a small animated conversation while Flex Mussel begins strangling Hyada with the tag rope he's been holding onto in the corner. Hyada again struggles to breath, as he flails his arms and legs in a panic. Haven implores the referee to turn around and see what is happening, but as soon as Dillon Morse does so, Flex releases the choke and dons an innocent look across his face. Morse questions him, obviously getting no admittance from Flex for his actions. Jonathan staggers out of the corner, holding his throat with a struggling look in his eyes. They widen as he sees Ramparte sprinting in his direction, leaping up into the air and connecting with a calf kick right to the face. Both men fall to the canvas. Ramparte places both of his hands on Hyada's chest, for a rather arrogant cover.

Jonathan is able to kick out from the lackadaisical pinning predicament. Ramparte drags Hyada up to his feet and Irish whips him towards the ropes. He's taken off guard as Jonathan baseball slides between his legs and pops up onto his feet behind him. Hyada cinches in a rear waist lock and lifts Ramparte up off the ground, slamming him down to the ground face down as he lands on top of him.

Connor: What a beautiful wrestling based take down there by the former MMA competitor!

Cohen: Well this isn't MMA!

Copeland: Nonetheless, Hyada's got the upper hand now!

Jonathan is has Ramparte in a back side control position. He uses his superior positioning to hold him down, and drive a right knee directly into the midsection. Ramparte yells out in pain as Hyada plants another knee into the midsection, and another! As Ramparte tries to get up, Hyada rotates around while keeping his body on top of his opponent, holding him down on the canvas. He now has a front face lock cinched in while laying flat on the ground, keeping Ramparte face down as well. Hyada is controlling the head, thus controlling the rest of the body. He gets up onto his knees, and then his feet, pulling Ramparte up with him while still holding onto that front face lock. He transitions into a Muay Thai clinch and suddenly leaps up into the air nailing Ramparte right in the face with a rising knee! He follows it up with a a right roundhouse kick to the ribs! Ramparte writhes in pain, unable to defend Hyada's step in elbow to the chest. Hyada completes his Breath of Fire combination, sending Ramparte staggering backwards on wobbly legs, holding his chest in pain. Hyada runs towards his stunned opponent, and leaps through the air cocking his right hand backwards... Falling Star!!!

No! Ramparte see's the Superman Punch coming and ducks down while actually stepping into Hyada, catching him on top of his shoulders in an elevated fireman's carry position! Ramparte lifts Hyada up into the air and plants him back first on the canvas with a thundering Reverse Thrown Death Valley Driver! Jonathan's spine and skull pound off the canvas much to the dismay of the crowd as Ramparte hooks the leg for an immediate cover!

Hyada gets a shoulder up!

Copeland: I can't believe Hyada kicked out of that! I thought he was knocked completely unconscious by that maneuver!

Cohen: Are you kidding me!? This referee should be suspended, he can't count.

Connor: That was a great counter to Hyada's finisher there, very impressive, but not enough to keep him down.

Both Ramparte and Hyada lay on the ground. Haven and Flex are both yelling at their respective partners, trying to get them to make the tag. Ramparte looks up to his corner and see's Flex. He begins crawling over to him. Hyada rolls over onto his stomach, and begins crawling over to Haven. Ramparte makes the tag! Flex enters the ring and runs directly towards Haven, hitting him with a forearm and knocking him off the apron! He turns around and grabs Hyada's legs. He drags him to the middle of the ring, before making sure he's got a good grip on both of Jonathan's legs. Mussel lifts him up by the legs and begins swinging him around and around in circles!

Cohen: It's the Spin & Win! I love this move!

Copeland: He's spinning Hyada around the ring! Look at the show of strength!

Ramparte is only now using the ropes to pull himself up off the mat. He see's his partner swinging Hyada around, and decided to run towards the action and nail Jonathan's swinging head with a perfectly executed basement dropkick! Mussel drops him right at this moment, Hyada's lifeless body just laying there on the canvas. Ramparte surveys the damage with a smile on his face. He gets up to his feet as he and Flex Mussel slap hands, both proud of their work. Before referee Dillon Morse can tell Ramparte to exit the ring, he see's Flex going for the pin. He goes down to make the count as Ramparte looks out towards the crowd lifting his hands in victory.

Haven makes the diving save!!! Haven breaks up the pin! The crowd comes unglued as Haven makes the last second save! Ramparte turns around in confusion, angry when he see's what happened. Haven gets to his feet just in time to see a right hand shot coming his way from Ramparte. It knocks him backward a bit, but Haven responds with a right of his own. Haven and Ramparte begin exchanging right hand shots until Haven finally is able to start blocking them! He nails one, two, three unanswered rights that send Ramparte reeling backwards! He's leaned up against the ropes as Have charges towards him. He nails his with a clothesline that sends both men flipping over the top rope and tumbling all the way down to the outside! Flex looks on at the two men falling to the outside with a stunned expression. He doesn't notice Hyada behind him getting up onto his feet until it's too late! He turns around... Falling Star!!!

No! It's dodged again, this time by Flex, who turns around to meet Jonathan with a kick to the stomach! He sets up for Hyada up... FULL BODY FITNESS!!!

As Flex goes to execute the finishing move, Hyada is able to counter it into a small package!!!

Mussel kicks out! Both men get up at the same time, Hyada leaps through the air... FALLING STAR!!!

He nails it! He nails it! Hyada finally nails his Superman Punch finisher on his third attempt! Flex is laying flat on his back, somewhat close to the corner, motionless. Jonathan sees Haven getting up onto the apron. Hyada runs in the opposite direction and bounces off the ropes. He runs back and jumps up and over the top rope! Haven slaps his back as he soars clear over the ropes, and crashing right into an unsuspecting Ramparte on the outside!

Copeland: Jonathan Hyada just took out Ramparte with that high risk maneuver! A little unusual for the MMA fighter.

Cohen: Where the hell did he learn that!

Connor: Perhaps Haven is rubbing off on him. Flex is out cold after that Falling Star!

Copeland: And look at Haven! I think he's the legal man!

Haven sees Flex on his back while judging the distance. He looks out to the crowd, who start going nuts. Haven begins climbing to the top rope, the crowd standing up to see what he's going for. Haven takes a deep breath... and jumps... THE FINAL FLASH!!!

Haven connects with his 450 splash! He hooks the leg!!!

3!!!

Harrys: Here is your winner, the team of Young Justice!

Copeland: What a contest between two hot young tag teams! We're going to see a lot more of these two in the future, I'm sure of that.

Cohen: I can't believe these two geeks triumphed over such polished athletes!

Young Justice celebrates in the ring as Cerberus licks their wounds on the outside. Both teams jaw back and forth, making it clear this is far from over.

Connor: Stay tuned for more, folks! In just a few minutes we have Unscripted coming up, LIVE on the WZCW Network! Subscribe today!

Thanks to the following for contributing:

Infinity - Cerberus vs. Young Justice (Guest Writer)
Harthan - Segments
Haiku - Segments
Showtime - Segment (Guest Writer)

Stay tuned for Unscripted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members