[Unofficial] LAP Dancers campaign HQ's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalifa

Where it at doe?
This is the HQ's of LAP Dancers (aka Lee and Pippen) and yes you are reading the right thing. It is unofficial because Lee said so, plus it's cooler. Anyways if you would like to see a true underdog story then this is the team to vote. Why not?

Reactions: Lee
Pippen the young up and comer...ready to break in the ranks.

Lee the guy who was alomst there, had VIP and then...bang, bant! He was awarded clemency and is now a moderator as well as sorting out WZCW.

The story of a guy who lost it and was given a new chance mixed with upcomer in Pippen.

Pippen the young up and comer...ready to break in the ranks.

Lee the guy who was alomst there, had VIP and then...bang, bant! He was awarded clemency and is now a moderator as well as sorting out WZCW.

The story of a guy who lost it and was given a new chance mixed with upcomer in Pippen.

Yeah it's a true story. So that is why you should vote for us.

LAP Dancers? More like CRAP Dancers. What do we have here... a former bant guy and someone who can't even spell Pippin right. Well, Senor Coconut may have been bant, but it was unjust and such. So shut up.

Vote Coconut-aholic.

LAP Dancers? More like CRAP Dancers. What do we have here... a former bant guy and someone who can't even spell Pippin right. Well, Senor Coconut may have been bant, but it was unjust and such. So shut up.

Vote Coconut-aholic.

Nah I mean Pippen, as in Scottie Pippen. Oh and We might have a former bant guy but he is now a mod. You still have a former bant guy and you, you doesn't even know his/her own gender.

Plus...me and Pippen are not fat 14 year olds.

Why you should vote LAP over AusCan?

Because of Lee,plus they got a automatic pass to the third round. We had to go through Beautiful people to get here, and if that isn't good enough, Sparky said Denver suck.

That is a great speech I must admit.

:lmao:. Well I would like to thanks for everyone that supported us the whole way, one voters did good to. I was really surprised when I saw OT votes. I thought we hadn't of even gone into OT. But I was happy we did. The people I would like to thanks are;

CX2 did great for voting for us the whole time.
Richard also voted for us the whole way, great guy.
CM, I just love him.
Priceless Blaze? I think voted for us the whole way.
Squared circled tried but got bant.
Becker helped alot.
Please list your name if I forgot you.

Other shout outs;
KB, helped us get into OT and was the only person to vote for us in OT.
Rusty, Tim, Jake, FTS. Again please say if I have left you out.

But this couldn't off happened without the help of Lee because without him I wouldn't have made this far and I thank you guys for voting.

I am disappointed that I lost to Sparky =P but nah it's all good. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back