Undercarders, Jobbers & The Unused: Who deserves the push?

So you guys are saying you don't think anything at all could be changed for the better in WWE? Nothing? It's a successful company so it must be perfect? Wow. You guys had stock in ENRON, didn't you?

Seriously, come on. Vince is a genius but to say that absolutely nothing could be changed is absurd.

The thread isn't about the things that could be changed, it's about who we think should be used differently. Most people are judging that based on who they enjoy watching. However, there is a difference between who you enjoy and who should be pushed. If they're not receiving a push there's a reason for it.

How can you guys say Mike Knox doesn't have mic skills? That little 10 second promo he cut last Friday was great? He could totally take that "creepy master of inflicting pain via superior knowledge of physiology" thing and run with it, and I'd MTFO every time he picked up a microphone.

The guy has a TON of potential and quite frankly, I never even saw it till this past SD. Personally, I'm amped to see what happens next with him. If it fizzles out now, they're missing a major opportunity.

I'm actually waiting til' he starts causing concussions with big boots. Then he talks about how large impacts can effect the function of temporal lobes in the brain, leaving a person feeling....not quite like themselves. *Evil 9 year old laugh*

I am loving Mike Knox at the moment. Besides the growing beard, which matches my growing affection for him, I think he's paid his dues enough to at least get a one feud. I mean it'll be his first since what? ECW? I think he attacked a few people on RAW. But I like his in-ring abilities, I mean his crossbody is like a car crash. ANd if he keeps it up with these Hannibal Lector Promos, I think we have a very interesting character on our hands.

Also to Goo Punch, stop being a goober man. Just enjoy the discussion and don't try to misquote people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back