Triple H's HQ That Is That Damn Good!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
triple-h.jpg

Over-rated? Arrogant? Selfish? Are these qualities that describe The Game Triple H? Well, probably. But these are three character traits that have taken Triple H to the top of the wrestling world and he is not going to give up that spot until he is good and ready. Along with the aforementioned character traits, you can add “immensely knowledgeable about wrestling, talented and one of the best talents in wrestling history.

For over a decade, Triple H has been the man to beat in the WWE and until he is ready to retire, he will continue to be the man. With multiple World Championships under his belt (so to speak), Triple H comes into this tournament with more honours than most.

Last year, we managed to get him pretty far and this year, we are taking him all the way to the final. It won't be easy. Many-a-hater will line the path to glory, voting against The King Of Kings merely because of his relationship with Stephanie McMahon but sound logic and reasoning will trump the idiocy shown by the occasional blind member of the IWC. We got him past Brock Lesnar last year and it looks as though that clash will happen again this year. Expect stiff resistance to our campaign but Triple H is going all the way this year!

Great post, man. :)
HHH is always going to be an excellent competitor because of his wide array of expertise in many fields and experience from previous years.. Though personally, I think if Triple H were to retire soon; be brought out of home life with family and step into the ring with the newcomers who deserve to have a name, I think it would do well for his future character in addition to his many accolades and achievements from the past several years.. A great storyline is obviously all it would take every so many times in a timeframe..But you are right; HHH IS the game and will always be ready to PLAY it.

Great post, man. :)
HHH is always going to be an excellent competitor because of his wide array of expertise in many fields and experience from previous years.. Though personally, I think if Triple H were to retire soon; be brought out of home life with family and step into the ring with the newcomers who deserve to have a name, I think it would do well for his future character in addition to his many accolades and achievements from the past several years.. A great storyline is obviously all it would take every so many times in a timeframe..But you are right; HHH IS the game and will always be ready to PLAY it.

Zero posts. Odd name.

Hunter?

:lmao: Nah, I actually like Triple H.

He'll get my vote until/unless I believe he actually couldn't/shouldn't win.. I just loved that photo of HBK holding his nose; makes me miss HBK.

And? In a very loose way, you could put that into anything. Original doesn't necessarily mean best.

Dave I'll help push your guys, You help push mine Deal?

That depends. Who are you pushing for? The TNA guys?

I might back AJ and Kurt but that is where my support would stop. Mainly because those guys deserve to go over a lot of people. Kurt especially.

If he did it more often then people are going to remember it by him more than by Triple H.

So, it is quantity over quality now?

Personally, I think Shawn and Triple worked best as a team when delivering comedy segments. Both of the guys are very funny and when they came together, they all managed to entertain people. Some of the best moments of watching wrestling came when I was watching DX promos.

I'm with you Dave, Triple H DESERVES every single accolade he has. It is time for the king to go back to his throne!

Also, if anyone wants a signature made for supporting The King Of Kings, they only need to let me know.

I can deal with that... Unless any of them come up against The Game, I am on board.

There are not many people I would vote ahead of The Game. He has my vote in almost any mach unless he comes up against The Rock or Kurt Angle.

I would even be willing to vote for him ahead of my boy Raven :p

HHH FTW!!!

my # 1 pick for the tournament. damn well deserved in my opinion. king of kings will take the title. my other 2 picks will go to the end (Angle, Jericho)- but HHH has a fantastic chance at winning this whole thing. The Game- HHH- your new tournament champion!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back