Height: 6-1
Weight: 270
Hometown: Brooklyn NY
Billed From: Philadelphia PA
Appearance:
-----------Hair color/length: dirty blonde, mixed with some black
-----------Eye color: hazel
-----------Facial Hair: thick goatee
-----------Ring Attire: black military style boots, tattered denim shorts, Godsmack tee, with left hand/wrist taped heavy
-----------Backstage Attire: same as in-ring, minus the taped hand
-----------Physical Features: labrett piercing, scars on arms from years in the mosh pits
-----------Tattoos: "In This Moment" on right forearm, Godsmack sun on left upper arm
Alignment(Face, Tweener, Heel): Face
Gimmick: metalhead who will rough it up with anyone, at anytime
Strengths: hardcore matches, high pain tolerance
Weaknesses: limited aerial abilities, weak right knee (wear and tear from moshing)
Trained By: Mikey Whipwreck
Sample Pic of Wrestler:
balls-mahoney.jpg

Brief History: old school metalhead who got sick of kids trying to "hardcore dance", and is looking for some real slam dancing fun
Title History: N/A
Entrance Music: Five Finger Death Punch ~ Meet The Monster
Entrance description: arena goes pitch black...bass intro starts...when music kicks in, white lights flash around the arena to the beat and i step onto the ramp headbanging before making my way to the ring (also uses stairs, instead of sliding in)
Finishers: The Michinoku Driver and The Muscle Buster
15 Most used moves:
1. Headbutt
2. Side Effect
3. Dragon Sleeper w/ a grapevine
4. Reverse DDT
5. Seated Senton
6. Lou Thesz Press (followed by punches, obviously)
7. German Suplex into a bridge
8. Pumphandle Powerbomb
9. Discus Punch
10. Inverted Atomic Drop
11. Running Bulldog
12. Throat Thrust
13. Double Underhook Headbutts (think Al Snow)
14. Straight Jacket Slam
15. Repeated Punches (with "Steel!" chant from crowd)
Sample RP:

The camera is searching through a crowd of people as loud metal music plays...All of a sudden, it hits a clearing, as Matt Steel is cleaning house in a mosh pit...As he tosses the last body into the crowd, he walks to the camera, and gets face-to-lens with it...

Hey! You're just in time! The party is just getting started here in the pit. Too bad there's too many brain dead wannabe punks in here, thinking that "hardcore dancing" is the coolest thing since sliced bread. I've tried to teach them the right way of doing things, but they are relentless. So, I'm going to take my craft to WZCW, and look for some real action, with people who know how to have a good time while taking some lumps in the process...

While he's talking, a scrappy little kid, weighing maybe 140 slams into him. He picks him up, and throws him back into the pit by his neck and belt, and turns back to the camera

Look, I have to go. Business to take care of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back