Tournament General Questions thread

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Here are some quick answers to most questions to prevent spam...

- There are 64 women seeded into 4 separate regions with 8 subregions.
- This tournament is to decide with woman is the "greatest of all time."
- Women from throughout history and from every major promotion and country will be featured in some way,
- Spam rules apply in the discussion threads.
- Polls will be open for 2 days after a day of discussion. Final round will have an extra day for voting.
- Final rounds will feature "King of the Ring" rules. Where both matches take place back to back.
- Any criteria for voting can be used, but objective thinking is encouraged.

If anyone has any other types of questions that can't be answered above, feel to ask in here.

Bernkastel, WWE mark much? Alundra Blayze?!? Why not go by the name any wrestling fan on this or any other sites know her as? MADUSA! Brie Bella seeded above Chigusa Nagayo?!? Really?!? Jaguar Yokota, Lioness Asuka and Monster Ripper aka Bertha Faye not even on this list? STephanie McMahon, Charlotte Flair and Jillian Hall are?!? Seriously, do you think the world of professional wrestling begins and ends with WWE? Just asking.

I wasn't the one that seeded the list. I took a bunch of lists from different people. Graded them and the one's that received the most points ended up in the tournament and in the order they appear in. My personal list I did actually had a fair share of non WWE and TNA talent on it, but they just didn't score high enough on other people's list. So your rage is a bit misplaced.

I recall that we usually get a list of all voted for men in the main WZT to see who missed out - any chance you could post one for this, please?

Was working on that list yesterday, but to get it in order it may take some time. I can have that up later tonight. Otherwise it would be an unorganized clusterfuck.

Was working on that list yesterday, but to get it in order it may take some time. I can have that up later tonight. Otherwise it would be an unorganized clusterfuck.

Cool as ice, mi amigo - should help show the newbies the hard work you've put in garnering votes.

Will there be a poll to determine the third-greatest female wrestler, contested between the losers of the two semi finals? I've seen them do it in the FIFA world cup, and I feel here too, we should distinctly know who number 3 is. (Please say yes!)

Will there be a poll to determine the third-greatest female wrestler, contested between the losers of the two semi finals? I've seen them do it in the FIFA world cup, and I feel here too, we should distinctly know who number 3 is. (Please say yes!)

He's right. This tournament is on a level with The World Cup (with the exception that WZ Forums is far more corrupt than FIFA) and should followed accordingly.

It's a good idea, but there isn't. And I hadn't planned for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back